Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

I am very picky with ICOs, thats why I am searching for an ICO first. When I investigate the ICO and it seems legit, I am searching for the bounty program and make a research regarding the bounty manager.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:50:04 PM

They are several platform to get bounties programs to participate in, but i will recommend ICObench and bounty hive. i have  been using them for a while now. I still do my own personal research too to be sure i am very familiar with the project i am investing in.   

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:54:42 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
bountyhive usually has very good ico projects and the success rate of the project on it is very high, I often do bounty on it, besides, you can do bounty on BountyPortals,  bounties on it is also very good

littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:17:52 PM

You simply go on the bounties page on the altcoin area and afterward you simply need to scan the bounties for the great ones that you think will really pay out the coins from the reward since now we likewise need to stress over trick bounties which have no expectation of really paying out the coins that they have guaranteed the abundance seekers do as well, look into
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:15:26 PM

I'm not concur with your point title, on the grounds that for me its better to realize how to pick great and dependable abundance than asking where you can pick great and solid abundance crusade since we can saw numerous abundance battle in the altcoin abundance segment right, yet the issue how to pick the great abundance crusade.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:47:37 PM

I think the manager is not important. He is only responsible for the work. Whether you like it or not. Projects are bad at all. So I want to note that it is better to study projects and not managers.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:16:54 PM

I think the manager is not important. He is only responsible for the work. Whether you like it or not. Projects are bad at all. So I want to note that it is better to study projects and not managers.
The project quarkchain very powerful reward program. A promising idea and there is already a realization. also a very strong team. I advise you to look at the project.
already implemented the idea of  blockchain sharding technology.

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:55:03 PM

Bounties have no tendency to be reliable. It is a way to recruit others to pump someone's crypto project. People hope for "free'' token which they hope to sell when it is available at market (which doesn't happen from time to time or the price is worthless).
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:57:25 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

There are many site now were you can freely choose on which of them you'd like to participate but you can check or try this one https://my.bountyguru.com/bonus/96mh5x1ULqZiX26WGiNz, then you can also try to look at cryptocompare too also then here at the forum of course at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 just to let you also that before you decide to join in do make some research first okay, Good luck Smiley
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:59:27 PM

In the last months, most bounty campaigns have defaulted on their obligations and left their participants working for more time (for example, on signature bounty campaigns), which is twice as bad.
genadib

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:06:58 PM

there is always good bounty available , worth your efforts , Im always in 2-3 of them

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:17:18 PM

There are so many bounty out been hosted by many bounty hosters. Little or few of then are bountyox, bountyhives etc. But I will like to suggest Amazix why because they almost pay put to there hunters almost immediately a campaign finished with them. They're really superb.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

This is a constant question that bounty hunters are trying to answer. It is practically useless to ask advice on this issue from others, since we can only be sure of that project if we receive many tokens in our wallets that are traded on the exchange at a decent price. However, by this time it will be too late to recommend this ICO project, and earlier it will be very early.

WalterGarrison

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:34:18 PM

I can recommend you bounty from Huobi Russia. It's very good, and will bring a lot of profit. As you can see by a market the none of the exchange tokens fell lower ICO price. So you can be sure that will get a good profit.)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:34:50 PM

This is a constant question that bounty hunters are trying to answer. It is practically useless to ask advice on this issue from others, since we can only be sure of that project if we receive many tokens in our wallets that are traded on the exchange at a decent price. However, by this time it will be too late to recommend this ICO project, and earlier it will be very early.
In fact, lately there is no possibility to name such projects, whose coins are being traded today on the exchanges at a decent price. It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency market is below the baseboard and it will take a very long time to return to the top.
denis.bitmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:46:16 AM

I can recommend you bounty from Huobi Russia. It's very good, and will bring a lot of profit. As you can see by a market the none of the exchange tokens fell lower ICO price. So you can be sure that will get a good profit.)

Yes, now, probably the most reliable are stock exchange tokens. And now there is a possibility to earn tokens from Huobi Russia. They do not even fall below the ICO price. The remaining projects did not perform well in 2018. Maybe in 2019 something will change for the better.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:55:58 AM

you can check out this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090019 .Oath Protocol two backs they started their bounty .oath protocol will solve some major issue in blockchain technology .
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:57:31 AM

At present, due to the sluggish cryptocurrency market, the quality of the bounty mission has also declined. A reliable bounty is still there, but income does not change your life. Now the bounty is just looking for a support project. It has now become a way of learning.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:38:33 PM

bountyhive usually has very good ico projects and the success rate of the project on it is very high, I often do bounty on it, besides, you can do bounty on BountyPortals,  bounties on it is also very good
I did on bountyhive for about 6 months and didn't get anything above$ 30 and that was 3 projects that paid the rest turned out to be a Scam I wouldn't advise doing on platforms

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tahdayi

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:12:27 PM

I did on bountyhive for about 6 months and didn't get anything above$ 30 and that was 3 projects that paid the rest turned out to be a Scam I wouldn't advise doing on platforms
I agree , I'm just not doing bountyhive , I think it is much better to do a good bounty from the bounty of managers and only signed a YouTube content creation these 3 actions bring good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: