Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:44:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41579 times)
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:43 AM

Bountyhive is a good foundation, but it has a serious problem. Simplifying social network campaigns is facilitating cheaters. They can create dozens or even hundreds of accounts. I think bountyhive need to improve this issue.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:08:13 AM

Thus I avoid the bounty from the bountyhive platform. could not be monitored for sure make belief into a bit of a downhill to be believed. even from the many bounties available on that platform, very little can be said to survive in the market. though many of these platforms have sprung up on the bounty but I don't really recommend it.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:26:45 AM

Bountyhive is a good foundation, but it has a serious problem. Simplifying social network campaigns is facilitating cheaters. They can create dozens or even hundreds of accounts. I think bountyhive need to improve this issue.
At present it is difficult to choose a reliable Bounty, at this time a lot of fraud and bounty hunters cannot get results, even though they have worked hard. but there are still some that might be good projects so they can produce, but in my opinion it is your luck. many types of bounty hunters and you have to research before joining before you are cheated. basic needs or anything that can fix this problem and of course to reduce the occurrence of this problem.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:36:46 AM

The rating sites such as icobench and icorating are some of the place that you can get some of the coins that has good ratings during there icos and the current icos that are getting investments from investors.  Remember that they is no good icos except the one that you have done enough research and rating yourself.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:36:54 AM

I don't think there are many reliable bounties, so all you need to do is make some research. Bounties this days are difficult to depend on as 90% of it has failed drastically since 2018

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:06:37 PM

I don't think there are many reliable bounties, so all you need to do is make some research. Bounties this days are difficult to depend on as 90% of it has failed drastically since 2018
But there are lots of bounties on bitcointalk.org, but I agree some of them are not genuine. Have seen a site that claims to make things easier and the name. Is bountyguru.com, the site looks good and I might be trying out someday. Although that’s not the only place, there are lots of places you can find good bounties to participate in, just like the bountyhive a lot of people here has mentioned.

We cannot classify all the programs into scams as many people have participated and proved their hard-work along with the rewards. We must take time to find the legit one. Otherwise staying away is good still you may miss your once in life kind of opportunities.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:07:07 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Its be long I lost trust on bounties because I believed there are no reliable bounties this days as almost 95% of bounties now turned to be scam putting investors at huge lost and hunters working without rewards. So I would advice you start trading even if the start up capital is small I bet you it will grow beyond your expectation instead of wasting time and resources on bounties. Goodluck!!!
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:25:15 PM

You should search better, because even on the falling market there are some great bounties that are taking place at this moment. Investigate the projects, invest some of your precious time and you will be able to find them.

salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 05:34:32 PM

The present market condition (bearish) has taken its toll on bounties thus regardless of any bounty portal the reward will be worthless at the end in 2017 there isn't much portal whereas most of the bounties participants earned attractive rewards because  cryptocurrencies pumped and was bullish.
the reality is that, from the end of 2017 to the end of 2018 it is hell for everyone including the bounty hunter
and everyone likes to be bullish but we also have to be willing to face bearish even for bounty hunters like us, even though bearish is very difficult but because bearish will always be there we must be ready to accept it and arrange strategies so we can pass it safely

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:26:17 PM

One of the ways to find good bounties is to at least read the specs! It is often not read and ignore important details! I agree that it is not correct to judge, but the form they present already shows some commitment. I'm referring here in the forum, I still find the best place to find and maybe twitter.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:30:53 PM

One of the ways to find good bounties is to at least read the specs! It is often not read and ignore important details! I agree that it is not correct to judge, but the form they present already shows some commitment. I'm referring here in the forum, I still find the best place to find and maybe twitter.
I personally look them only at the forum and I am surprised by people who do not even go to the project website before taking part in the bounty
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 06:40:38 PM

It is almost impossible to give the answer to this situation. So many projects emerge for nonsensical purposes, which makes it very difficult to think about making money from them.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

I thought that I can search some bounties on bounty0x, but no. My submissions on twitter are pending for three months and support doesn't answer me. So I don't know. We can search bounties by ourselves only, on Bitcointalk.

nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:12:35 PM

For the moat genuine, reliable and good bounty projects i personally prefer BOUNTY HIVE. This platform offers you bounties with excellent profitable amount.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:27:40 PM

I used to really like the AMAZIX team. The tables were counted very quickly. Paid awards in time. Every bounty company was a success. Now it is very difficult to judge this team, as the bounty level fell in connection with such a market!
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:39:52 PM

The main question is, perhaps, is there any good bounty now? Look at the market, all projects are either closed, or extended, or not paid. It is very difficult to find a good project.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:12:04 PM

I will try to evaluate everything that I have found on this thread (especially bountyhive). As of now, I am using bountyguru and I think the platform also have a promise. Will be considering everything so trying won't harm especially when you are new here in Cryptoworld. This kind of thread or post is what is really beneficial especially to those bounty hunters.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:23:06 PM

Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

+1 on this. I also research what bounties i should join on ico bench! I also base my bounties on bounty managers, some managers can be trusted in regards on how they distribute the stakes as well as the tokens. Also, the campaigns they accept would probably be trusted since they're holding on to their reputation.

nope it's not realiable at all in my opinion.
because i found a lot of unrealiable listing on their site and if something wrong happened with some project they will decrease their rating instantly.
i bet they will list and rate them based on how much your money is.
(even though some of them got listed on that site freely).

for example Gizer project,
a while ago they were listed on that site and got 4,5 Stars.after a few months delay,they decreased it and rated it 3,9 Stars.
what does that mean ? they did not do a proper research about those project deeply and only rate them based on its outer layer..

I agree. Replying on ICO analysis from ico bench or other sites doesn't guarantee anything. I have joined 2 campaigns with high ratings and it still ended up being a scam (PLAZA and AITHEON) or they are delaying which is good as scam as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

One of my favourite platforms for bounty campaign is bountyhive.
Although, there are rules fusing each bounty, yet they are not difficult to comply with.
Whoever is into social media bounty will find their platform very easy to use.
Most times, their tokens are paid few weeks, in the average, 2 weeks after the bounty.
The team can be trusted despite the absence of spreadsheet, because you will get your exact reward.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:25:52 PM

Is the platform used by many people like Bountyhive or Bountysuite etc ... really gives a lot of income? because I never joined their platform,if indeed yes, then I will be interested in joining. Because right now I'm really having trouble finding a very profitable bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: