Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:36:27 PM

I used to check ICO Bench for the good bounty projects but as far as i understand the ICO Bench could give good points to scam projects and i quit to check there. Nowadays i am using Bounty0x, BountyHive, BoutySuite and BountyHunters. Try all 4 website, they are all paying, i had many payments from all of them.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:39:01 PM

Success or failure of bounties depends on the project, if the project can reach hardcap then you can get maximum payment, and the best bounties of course depend on the manager, and in this forum many managers are successful.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:07:22 PM

Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!

That's your opinion. Ask some other hunters and they will gladly advice you against that too. I personally recommend good research on a project before making choices on which bounty to join.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:13:02 PM

only thanks to the experience can you properly select bounty campaigns and take part in them

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:16:29 PM

Success or failure of bounties depends on the project, if the project can reach hardcap then you can get maximum payment, and the best bounties of course depend on the manager, and in this forum many managers are successful.
Many managers succeed but with regards to the ICO it will still depend on the project, and even if you reach the hardcap if its a scam project then you will just lose the money. You have to find bounties on your own, and don’t depend to someone who can hype you and waste your time on that bounty, work for your own good.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:49:10 PM

bounty platform, you can visit the site and select bounty as you wish. based on rate, the bounty platform is quite good and reliable. I have followed 3 bounties, but there hasn't been a launch to the market yet, maybe this is indeed the effect of a bear market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:00:30 PM

It is very difficult to say that a particular bounty is legit because every dev has way of deceiving people to believe in their project even when is not legit.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:12:20 PM

I have two options. The first one is to stick to your favourite bounty manager and follow their campaigns. The second option is to find bounties on your own by searching them in the web. I am using rating websites to find good bounties.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:02:50 PM

I think the hardest part is once you've already found a bounty to actually find one that lacks a lot of attention. I don't like the high profile bounties since they attract way too many participants. More participants = less stakes for each
your point of view is very reasonable. choosing a bounty is a technical job. in this long bear market. many people have already given up the bounty. i think we will find some real gems.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 01:16:41 PM

i can suggest boutyhive platform to participate reliable projects and if you are in active BTT forum you should track g0blin and amazing platforms.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:04:50 PM

I always pay attention to managers in following a bounty, after that I analyze the project team again. But the current conditions are quite difficult to find a reliable bounty, because the current state of bounty is like being hit by a horn

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:26:51 PM

First, you have to research for them quite long. About a team, about a project. I like bounties from a big companies. For example bounty of Huobi Russia from Huobi Global. More than sure, that Huobi Global take care about a reputation. So there aare a good chance to get great reward.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:31:12 PM

I always pay attention to managers in following a bounty, after that I analyze the project team again. But the current conditions are quite difficult to find a reliable bounty, because the current state of bounty is like being hit by a horn
I always pay attention to the team at meetings in the development of the project so it will likely be successful and continuing. so there I always follow the reward campaign.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:35:42 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Try to pay some person that manages a good bounty list, I have a friend that paid 25 dollar for a 1 month subscription that enables him to find good bounties that is present in the internet.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:48:12 PM

I agree with you, bountyhive is bounty platform for bounty hunter that can give profit .
The CEO of this platform is very humble.Also the contact support of the telegram group is fast respond.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

Bountyhive.io is a platform you get a lot of reliable project. But recently bountyhive asking KYC to participate here i really support because alt account user and spammer can not reach it. Hopefully you guys enjoy bountyhive. Binance and KuCoin Shares supporting this platform.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:59:06 PM

I used to check ICO Bench for the good bounty projects but as far as i understand the ICO Bench could give good points to scam projects and i quit to check there. Nowadays i am using Bounty0x, BountyHive, BoutySuite and BountyHunters. Try all 4 website, they are all paying, i had many payments from all of them.
I often join bounty hive, ICO projects in bountyhive are often very successful and always pay the reward for the bounty hunters, at the bountyhive it is very difficult to join because many people participate, but the reward is very worthy
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:00:28 PM

To get reliable bounty I use the ICO review website, such as ICOBENCH,ICODROPS,I do my own personal research before joining  the bounty, I also do get reliable ICO through old bounty managers from Bitcointalk, that has past good record.
Don't believe Icobench or Icodrops rating almost of the fake rating. Follow icobench with your open eyes and own risk. I Follow only for project researching and visit to collect more project but i don't believe seriously.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

Nowadays i am using Bounty0x, BountyHive, BoutySuite and BountyHunters. Try all 4 website, they are all paying, i had many payments from all of them.
However, payments from these platforms are minimal, besides there is no spreadsheet on BountyHive and no understanding of how they count stakes.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:06:29 PM

I agree with you, bountyhive is bounty platform for bounty hunter that can give profit .
The CEO of this platform is very humble.Also the contact support of the telegram group is fast respond.
Indeed, projects on bountyhive are really good and bring a lot of rewards for bounty hunters but some points that I don't like about it, it is that we can not participate in the project when the project has been running for a short time. In addition, the rules of bounty campaigns on bountyhive are quite strict, want to pass is not an easy thing and the time for each campaign is quite long, so I rarely participate in campaigns on this platform, most of the campaigns I participated in were on this forum and what I focused on was good and trustworthy managers, they will always provide us with reliable bounty

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: