Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914098 times)
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:02:21 PM

Ask yourself this one simple question: "When is the last time you heard Max Kaiser even mention maxcoin on his show?  In an interview?  At all?

Yesterday. Whole second half of the show was about maxcoin. Cheesy
Check out: http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/209859-episode-max-keiser-686/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 10:51:15 PM

There you go.  Keiser states it there plainly that StartCoin is being used to fund MaxCoin.

Plus, Keiser slips up or hints by using the word We.  I think he has to use frontmen for MaxCoin for legal purposes so that his show producers don't automatically own the rights to his coin.

That's all I needed to hear.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:13:38 AM

It did came off very slimy and I should have worded it differently, but coins like this never intend to solve any problems and I just don't have sympathy for people who seriously believe in a coin just because there is a name behind it. I'm not bitter or anything as I'm very much in the green with maxcoin but I do think if this picks up (eve if it's a huge if) it will be for the very same reason it conceived; to fill some pockets. And I might as well have my little bag if that happens.
I respect that.

As for coa32's comment, it appears as though I stand corrected regarding Max having completely abandoning this coin.  2nd half of that episode 686 was indeed about StartJoin and maxcoin crypto-bullion.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

oh boy, the maxcoin crypto one-two punch again?  Give me a freaking break.  The only tie this coin has with Max Kaiser at this point is it's name.  Max abandoned this coin before it technically got off the ground when the 'development team' was unable to even generate maxcoin's genesis block on his show.

Ask yourself this one simple question: "When is the last time you heard Max Kaiser even mention maxcoin on his show?  In an interview?  At all?

Maxcoin was and still is an embarrassment and I seriously doubt that is likely to change anytime soon.

How is this is any more of an embarrasment than 95% of all the altcoins?

Max abandoned this, no question about that but if that idiot decides to return, gullible people will suck his shit up and this coin will fly. On the off chance of that happening, I don't mind holding.

You and the other guys spouting off shit like this are idiots..

He simply "condoned" some other guys making a coin using his name rather than suing.. mentioned it on Twitter before.
some how because he did not talk about the coin someone out there made NON STOP that means he abandoned it.

and no matter how many times things get explained your all faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too fucking stupid to see real reality !

- Max Keiser did not make this coin and he is not nor has ever been obligated in the slightest to have anything to do with it.

That would be like if someone made Spoetnik Coin and i said on Twitter yeah great i bought some and To the Moon with it !!!
Then when i stopped making tweets about it *hourly.. you all whine i abandoned "MY" coin.
get it ?

I have pointed this out soooooooooo many god damn times it's fucking exhausting having to cope with rampant stupidity.
All you guys do is cling to a weak fleeting random perception based on what ever comes to your mind first.. you then carry on as if that is FACT some how.
with out even THINKING about things.
This is really REALLY fucking stupid and shows some seriously pathetic investing skills and a basic lack of human perception and basic intelligence.

And i know the morons here well.. they will get defensive resist my comment here with Teen angst and mouth me off and carry on Precisely the same was as before..
rendering what i say a complete 100% waste of my time.. because little shits with an attitude "know things"  Roll Eyes

It's almost painful to come here and read the stupid cocky smug lippy manipulative deceitful snarky snotty drivel from brain dead idiots who prob can't tie their own fucking shoes.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:36:31 PM

There you go.  Keiser states it there plainly that StartCoin is being used to fund MaxCoin.

Plus, Keiser slips up or hints by using the word We.  I think he has to use frontmen for MaxCoin for legal purposes so that his show producers don't automatically own the rights to his coin.

That's all I needed to hear.

Maybe you are right but speculation to idiots means ice cold hard concrete facts.. be careful feeding these idiots with theories man..
they can't tell the difference between real life and a postulating a concept or theory on something.. it's all a blurred wall of "facts" to them.

Did Max Keiser come out and say this is his coin and he made it ?
If not how did he abandon a coin that was not his in the first place ?
And if he did say so ? did he give a time line for his support ? or did we all assume he will now be forever obligated For Life to support the coin.. until he dies ?

Vlad i enjoy your comments and i can take them in the proper context but many of the kids can not.. they do not posses the ability to carry on a conversation at all !

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:58:47 PM

Maybe you are right but speculation to idiots means ice cold hard concrete facts.. be careful feeding these idiots with theories man..
they can't tell the difference between real life and a postulating a concept or theory on something.. it's all a blurred wall of "facts" to them.

Did Max Keiser come out and say this is his coin and he made it ?
If not how did he abandon a coin that was not his in the first place ?
And if he did say so ? did he give a time line for his support ? or did we all assume he will now be forever obligated For Life to support the coin.. until he dies ?

Vlad i enjoy your comments and i can take them in the proper context but many of the kids can not.. they do not posses the ability to carry on a conversation at all !

You're absolutely right.  This is 99% speculation based on 1% facts.  For whatever reason, Max Keiser does not want to come out and straight up back or support. MaxCoin.  So one has to speculate or guess why that is.  So in the end I could be wrong and maybe Keiser doesn't care about. MaxCoin. 

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose on  MaxCoin or even Bitcoin for that matter. 

I'm a big risk taker [always have been] and I can stomach large price swings and heavy losses so don't follow my advice if you're not that type of [high risk] investor.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

It's almost painful to come here and read the stupid cocky smug lippy manipulative deceitful snarky snotty drivel from brain dead idiots who prob can't tie their own fucking shoes.

Hahahaha.  Sadly, this is probably 95% of all the current crypto investors right now.  Next year we will get a lot of people who have experience with personal stock investing and trading so we will see more people who understand how to invest.

But for now, all the scam devs and their pathetic scam coins will continue to make a killing simply cause the current batch of teenage lemming investors will throw big money at any crappy ICO/IPO that comes along. 

It's sad to watch but the sheer inexperience of this crypto-crowd will ensure the continuance of this madness for quite some time.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:18:27 PM

oh boy, the maxcoin crypto one-two punch again?  Give me a freaking break.  The only tie this coin has with Max Kaiser at this point is it's name.  Max abandoned this coin before it technically got off the ground when the 'development team' was unable to even generate maxcoin's genesis block on his show.

Maxcoin was and still is an embarrassment and I seriously doubt that is likely to change anytime soon.

How is this is any more of an embarrasment than 95% of all the altcoins?

Max abandoned this, no question about that but if that idiot decides to return, gullible people will suck his shit up and this coin will fly. On the off chance of that happening, I don't mind holding.

You and the other guys spouting off shit like this are idiots..

He simply "condoned" some other guys making a coin using his name rather than suing.. mentioned it on Twitter before.
some how because he did not talk about the coin someone out there made NON STOP that means he abandoned it.

and no matter how many times things get explained your all faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too fucking stupid to see real reality !

- Max Keiser did not make this coin and he is not nor has ever been obligated in the slightest to have anything to do with it.

That would be like if someone made Spoetnik Coin and i said on Twitter yeah great i bought some and To the Moon with it !!!
Then when i stopped making tweets about it *hourly.. you all whine i abandoned "MY" coin.
get it ?

I have pointed this out soooooooooo many god damn times it's fucking exhausting having to cope with rampant stupidity.
All you guys do is cling to a weak fleeting random perception based on what ever comes to your mind first.. you then carry on as if that is FACT some how.
with out even THINKING about things.
This is really REALLY fucking stupid and shows some seriously pathetic investing skills and a basic lack of human perception and basic intelligence.

And i know the morons here well.. they will get defensive resist my comment here with Teen angst and mouth me off and carry on Precisely the same was as before..
rendering what i say a complete 100% waste of my time.. because little shits with an attitude "know things"  Roll Eyes

I started to write up my point of view and dispute all your nonsense without being a condescending prick or without analyzing you as a human being or your intelligence but I ended up deleting the whole thing and just clicked the ignore button under your name to save both of us some otherwise wasted time.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:52:47 PM

well guys come on.. "abandoned" ?? what is wrong with you some of you ?

first off if Max stops talking about it from the old days where he mentioned it a lot ok yeah i get it.. but it's not Max's Coin !

The coin was created and functioned to this day as intended and if you look at the topic title work was done in it to keep it updated.
What the fuck more do you want ?
It's like many of these coins really.. they are made and they do EXACTLY as they are intended and as they were advertised
and then later when popularity dies off you all cry the coin is abandoned.. why ?
Are the devs suppose to keep thinking of new little gimmicks non stop to tack on for popularity ?

Are they suppose to fighting a gimmick arms race popularity contest ?

Tried the coin out ? hmm that is strange it seems to "work" to me.. so what is the big problem ?
This childish idiocy is not just about this coin either you bastardize all these coins for their popularity alone
and it rarely has anything to do with the actual coin itself.
Pick a coin.. ANY coin and it's the same old stupid fucktard brat moron bullshit.
Take Jackpotcoin.. it does exactly what it claimed to do on launch and much more but when popularity died off guys came out whining..
Why ?
Look in the mirror Profitability whores LOL
It's called supply and demand.
If you want to hop from coin to coin looking to exploit anything you can get your hands on it will destroy the scene and the value of every coin..
and bingo look around.. lots of fingers being pointed but who is placing their sell order low and who is jumping them lower and lower and lower and lower ?
based on what ?
Who talks about what coin on twitter ?
Because of who may or may not "Pump" a coin ?
And that has what to do with the coin itself ?

Abandoned ?
i don't think so that is fucking straight up stupid as hell !

And that other idiot can ignore anyone the wants see if i care.. go fuck yourself !
If you *could put me in my place then you would have.. your full of shit LOL

Hate it or Love it i don't care i just like living in reality and seeing things as they are with facts.
I am not here to defend max coin but to defend the the fact that this coin dev and countless others did what was asked of them and more !
And yet you guys trash on them all and cry and whine they "abandoned" the coin.. simply because the price went down.
and that is YOUR fault NOT the fucking coin dev's !
Look in the fucking mirror guys !

MAXcoin_Believer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:28:23 PM

Hello guys, I'm back.  And I have been busy.  Lots of great stuff is happening in the Maxcoin space right now despite what so many previous posts say.

We have just created the Maxcoin Foundation http://foundation.maxcoin.co.uk and are currently fundraising through StartJoin http://www.startjoin.com/maxfoundation to build a Maxcoin bounty program and we have already got 24% funding in the first week.  So that looks positive to me.  The members of the foundation consist of long term Maxcoin Believers like myself and all the original crew.  We have a lot of drive and ambition and are currently working on a roadmap that will increase the popularity and public awareness of Maxcoin.

The foundation now has access to the Maxcoin Twitter account with over 9,000 followers.  That is more than other altcoins with much higher market cap, like Ripple, DarkCoin, NXT and certainly more than 99% of other altcoins.  Max Keiser, who some of you believe has abandoned this coin also retweets a lot of what the Foundation is doing, allowing us to reach another 121,000 followers.  So we can reach the public like a boss!  With this and the appearances on the Keiser Report we are one of the most well known coins in the world and could easily become a top 10 coin because of this, not to mention the work the Maxcoin Foundation is doing to increase the services available for Maxcoin.

As coa032 pointed out we have recently had exposure on the Keiser Report when Mike Murfy (also a foundation member and part of the original crew) was showing off his shiny Maxcoin cryptobullion.  This is a big selling point for Maxcoin since it is one of only a small number of cryptos that have this type of great product available that the general public can pick up.  Mike did an awesome job and the coins look fabulous!  I have already replied to dozens of emails from everyday people who want to exchange fiat for CryptoBullion.  That's a great sign that the public wants to be involved with Maxcoin but don't have Bitcoin or Startcoin available to buy it and probably don't have the desire to figure out the messy crypto world.  http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/209859-episode-max-keiser-686/

Some other benefits of Maxcoin are:

Maxcoin can be spent anywhere Bitcoin is accepted through https://coingateway.net/

Maxcoin Forum at http://www.economyforums.com/ (run by MaxcoinGirl)

Public chat available at http://maxchat.info

Listed on 7 exchanges including Cryptsy, Bittrex, Bittylicious and BTER with 4 currency pairs available

Over 150 gift cards can be purchased directly through https://pock.io/

Maxcoin Gambling is available at https://cryptobetfair.com/spin/max/ 

Integration pending on NXT multigateway http://multigateway.org/

Also dont forget the SHA3, faster transactions and low inflation of 16 Maxcoin per block.  Maxcoin has so much value compared to other altcoins.  At these prices it is flashing a buy signal.  There is not much time left to buy maxcoin at this price, so why not pick up a few thousand for cheap.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:43:57 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:53:58 PM by limbaugh

Also dont forget the SHA3, faster transactions and low inflation of 16 Maxcoin per block.  Maxcoin has so much value compared to other altcoins.  At these prices it is flashing a buy signal.  There is not much time left to buy maxcoin at this price, so why not pick up a few thousand for cheap.

Startcoin is Max's baby; it is professionally promoted as well as backed by an operational business. Maxcoin is an abomination created by well known scammers that to this day brag about the money they made off the deceptive launch and development practices.

The Maxoin bagholders would like nothing more than to recover some of thier losses on the next Maxcoin pump and dump. Hence the promotion of one of the most infamous scam coins of all time.

Don't be a Maxcoin bagholder...

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:45:13 PM

Also dont forget the SHA3, faster transactions and low inflation of 16 Maxcoin per block.  Maxcoin has so much value compared to other altcoins.  At these prices it is flashing a buy signal.  There is not much time left to buy maxcoin at this price, so why not pick up a few thousand for cheap.

Startcoin is Max's baby; it is professionally promoted as well as backed by an operational business. Maxcoin is an abomination created by well known scammers that to this day brag about the money they made off the deceptive launch and development practices.

The Maxoin bagholders would like nothing more than to recover some of thier losses on the next Maxcoin pump and dump. Hence the promotion of one of the most infamous scam coins of all time.

Did you not watch the video from a few days ago or are you just another a-hole?

Max Keiser literally said StartCoin was [in part] created to fund and develop MaxCoin.

Eat that!

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:29:34 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 11:52:48 PM by limbaugh

Did you not watch the video from a few days ago or are you just another a-hole?

Max Keiser literally said StartCoin was [in part] created to fund and develop MaxCoin.

Eat that!

Being a Maxcoin supporter, I can understand your lack of comprehension. Max said Maxcoin is using Startjoin to fund Maxcoin development (which happens to be non-existent).

So, Startcoin was created to work with the Startjoin platform and is promoted daily. Maxcoin was created for the devious developers to get rich quick. Lets get the facts straight.

Startcoin has an infinitely brighter future than Maxcoin and is essentially at the same price point currently. Anyone wanting to play in the Keiser space would be doing themselves a disservice buying Maxcoin.

Bagholders trying to misinform the public about Maxcoin is just plain wrong. It's a scamcoin with a pump and dump future. Like it or not.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:59:54 PM

Max said Maxcoin is using Startjoin to fund Maxcoin development

I just watched it again and it does say StartJoin and not StartCoin.  

Thanks for the correction.  

But explain to me Karl Gray being so bullish on MAX - just a few months ago.

I am super bullish on MaxCoin and StartCoin, but like I said a few times before - this is all speculation which means high risk.

Good luck!

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:15:37 AM

Max said Maxcoin is using Startjoin to fund Maxcoin development

But explain to me Karl Gray being so bullish on MAX - just a few months ago.

I am not going to pretend to know what Karl is thinking - maybe where to buy his next vacation home?

But I am willing to bet he doesn't give 2 shits about these 1 cent alt coins. I do recall a tweet from him a week ago or so about startcoin/startjoin but who knows.

Maxcoin sucks - move to Startcoin before it takes off again. Good luck!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

I am not going to pretend to know what Karl is thinking - maybe where to buy his next vacation home?

But I am willing to bet he doesn't give 2 shits about these 1 cent alt coins. I do recall a tweet from him a week ago or so about startcoin/startjoin but who knows.

Maxcoin sucks - move to Startcoin before it takes off again. Good luck!

Did you not see the Karl Gray interview from April where he clearly said he was buying MAX?  The guy owns over 100,000 Bitcoins - he wouldn't waste his time on some dying ShitCoin unless there is cause for it.

I agree Start will get pumped hard again but the inflation there is so ridiculously high that it could drop another 80% from here.  Very difficult to call the bottom on START so I would just slowly accumulate it as it keeps dropping.

yeXIABC

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:14:48 AM

And what I get is an organized
HowDoge

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:08:04 AM

I must thank all you negative nancy's here at bitcointalk for your cheap coins. The launch was as fair as can be & anyone telling you otherwise is lying & trying to stoke fears among the community. I know this because I was a day 1 miner and follower of maxcoin. If you've had your eyes open during the last few months you would see the community is putting a lot of work & effort into this coin. Make no mistake about the people & talent behind this coin; maxcoin is here to stay.

ps. all you negative folk preaching & telling others to stay out of maxcoin, you should be ashamed of yourself. At current prices I'd say its a risk well worth taking & if you wont take that risk then I will gladly take your dumped cheap coins from you.
Sellers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:23:40 AM

Just bought myself some(;
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:03:47 PM

Just bought myself some(;

holding n-thousands of MAX , see absolutely 0 problem with the coin, also have Start but % of Max

Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: