Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

Taxation is theft. "But who will build the roads" argument is really old and dumb, people are not some stupid monkeys who can't figure out things if no one guides them, there's nothing that can not be done privately and through voluntary cooperation (which is the same as privately). Roads, military, science and so on - all of it can and is done privately around the world. Government is exactly why Bitcoin was invented - you can't trust people with power and believe that they will do as they've promised, and even well-meaning leaders do stupid mistakes that cost billions. Just like Bitcoin have decentralized economy, some day people will decentralize power to the point when every individual will be independent from others.

In my country they would steal the 60% of money and try tu build the roads fith those 40% which are left, lol. It is so true!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

And also the people who seated in government are become rich because some of them are truly thief the taxes of workers, people's money they put in their pockets. There is no problems to paying tax the problem is the corruption  thats happening in many country. That's why there are countries are suffering.
Yea, I agree with. A good example is my country- Ukraine. We hahe taxes but also we have coruption and that is why UKRAINE does not sucess.
that, because of taxes it self.mentality of their leader that corrupt.although goverment collect big amount from taxes but if it being corrupted , developtment will not success.and no public facilities provided.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Maybe I agree with paying our taxes it can help the employees and also can help to build the infrastructure of the country and also with us pay taxes we can categorized to good citizens and citizens who obey the state rules by paying taxes means we contribute to citizens who obey the government

Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

Tax is our obligation as a society, because tax is the largest income of a country, and the money from the tax will be used to build the infrastructure of a country, therefore we are obliged to pay taxes.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

Taxes are good depending on the government, for instance we know that Canada has a high tax for their worker but they do have a good healthcare then there is other countries that do have high tax but the benefits are not that good. As such there are corrupt governments out there which is paying taxes are quite questionable but if you are living in a country where you know that it is worth paying your taxes then do not complain as you are contributing to the wellness of your countrymen.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

Actually this tax is required for every citizen, Because the tax will be used to build the state infrastructure. but if the tax on corruption by government employees that makes us lazy to pay taxes. taxes will be very beneficial to us, if taxes are used properly.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

there are countries that do not pay taxes then the country is not developed and not developed so in my opinion by paying taxes you can benefit very much from the development of infrastructure in your country.
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

We pay taxes because it is our duty and required by the law. If we do not pay taxes, the government will put penalties and when we refuse to pay, they will sue us and will end up in jail. The money goes to the services and projects of the government. Taxes fund many things that a country needs.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

I think this way: If my country government would do all those things listed here, I would be not against the Taxes that they need me to pay, but in my area, it is unfortunately not like that.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

We should pay taxes one of the reasons are taxes could help us in the future like building new school or an government hospitals. It is good to pay taxes if your country have a good president that doesnt corrupt the money of people.

Paying taxes is the duty of all of the citizens. Tax is very vital to make our government operational to be able to do their duties for the good and benefit of their people.
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Remember how many times you were forced to wait in line when doing some government-related business (picking up papers etc)? Now think of one of the main principles of taxation, which is ease of tax payment, meaning that anyone who wants to pay their taxes should be brought in on a red carpet.

My parents have been paying taxes for more than 30 years and are still forced to cross 500 meters of gravel road on their way home from work.

My government-funded school uses books from 1980's to teach me about modern economy.

My government-paid park is full of trashed benches and junkies.

I don't even know what you mean by maintenance fees. All the maintenance I do is paid from my own pocket.

I was forced to wait two months for an MRI and 4 additional months to get an ACL surgery.

Thanks government.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

The reason why the people pay taxes to the state is that it is the duty of every citizen in the state to pay taxes , cause this taxes are use by the government to pay salary to the officials of the government, like teachers ,police, fireman ,and to provide projects like roads ,hospital, school buildings , bridges .
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

thats true, all working citizen ang those involve in business should pay their taxes so that government can funds their project and the economy will grow. All the collected taxes are also given back to the people in the form of projects and services to develop the current situation of the country.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

I think the reason why we pay taxes its because this is one of our main responsibility as a good citizen of our country so we can help improve and grow our economy and to generate jobs from the taxes we paid.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

The reason why we pay taxes because it is part of the law. As law abiding citizen we must pay the taxes imposed by the government or else we are going to be tac evaders.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

The reason why we pay taxes because it is part of the law. As law abiding citizen we must pay the taxes imposed by the government or else we are going to be tac evaders.

True. Some people wants to talk about being a good citizen and never wanting to avoid to pay taxes but it's just their way to feel good of themselves. We're all humans, we're all greedy, and if we were given the chance to not ever pay the taxes, even OP would surely grab that opportunity. Does it feel good when you pay the tax which is almost half of your salary? I bet it does for people like OP, thinking that they are helping. It's funny because those services, good roads, and other things that our country need is what the taxes are SUPPOSED to do but the corrupt government changes that. It has slowed the whole process of making countries become better. We're all paying taxes but do you see any improvement in your surrounding?

People would actually love to pay taxes, to be totally honest, but only if they do see the changes paying taxes can actually make. But the scenario today, it's like you pay taxes and those money just vanishes into thin air so everyone just don't wanna pay.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

I think taxes are needed, but millionaires have to pay more, either in fiat or crypto. And that is a good list because taxes are used for defense systems and salaries for military personnel. Without it your country will be taken over by a stronger neighbor if you have useful resources
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Taxation is needed for a fair society to some degree, perhaps in a perfect society it would not be required as everyone would ensure the best for everyone around them in the form of funding public services and spaces etc.. The problem arrises with how much, and which jobs should pay etc.. especialy in new areas like crypto this can seem confusing or possibly unfair.
We should think about this issue because it is totally irrelevant to pay tax over the cryptocurrency and is out of mind. It is not asset but a currency like other currencies which have physical appearance means the fiat currency. It has not physical appearance but is using as a currency means that it is a currency so implementation of tax is irrelevant here. However it is valid to implement tax on land, houses or flats, companies and industries etc.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
Tax is very important if we not pay taxes what will happen in our country.taxes is where goverment get funds to support the problem of their country like the salary of the government employees and many others.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

For me the reason is obvious,  I am the citizen of my country I live under the government law system, and so I am forced by law of my country to pay taxes, so simple and clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: