Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
John_Davis

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

Tax is indeed one of the thing which the country rely on. The government is doing the right thing when establishing taxing procedure. The society should be part of the success of a country, not only their government.

Together, they build projects and systems which make benefits for them.

For me, the problem is not about the implementation of taxing procedure in a certain country. It is the corrupt leaders and elites who are toxic enough to drag down the country. I therefore conclude that we should not focus on the regulation about taxing, we need first to fix the system in the government.

Taxation is really beneficial, it depends on the government officials if it is toxic or not.

It's true, you can see the societies where taxes are actually effective, like Scandinavian nations, the people there are quite willing to pay taxes and follow rules. Their governments are quite transparent, so the people can trust them and feel that their money is being put to good use.

But in countries where there is clear corruption everywhere, the people try their best to find ways around the system. They do everything they can for short term gain because they feel like their being screwed by their governments. Unfortunately, this is the case for most countries nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

I see you have the truth too. I am a person who is very tax-obedient. Because I think taxes are a small portion that must be paid for the country. Because tax is to build a country better. If we are rich, of course we will definitely pay taxes, because taxes are important so that we understand that the country needs something to improve. So don't be a person who is not tax compliant
Etn1se__

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

I live in Ukraine, and by my example I can say that most of the taxes that we pay go into the pockets of officials. In Ukraine, even pensions are less than taxes !!! Ukraine would be one of the most developed countries in Europe if all taxes paid by Ukrainians were used to develop the country's infrastructure. And so it is in the whole world. Corruption destroys countries and seriously reduces the standard of living. Angry
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:44:04 AM by Toraokun

Of course we should pay taxes, without that we can enjoy many service like transportation, protection from military, health center and many more from your nation. But the problem is some of government have corruption mind, they steal that money for their desire. But I think, even though some of them do corruption, we still need to pay taxes, just keep in your mind that your money will used to develop your nation and you do a right things not like some politicians who take your taxes money for their desire, they do bad things, just trust karma is real.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
I think that the state needs taxes. And you need to pay taxes on cryptocurrency. The question is whether these taxes will reach the place to which they are intended. In many States, it will be just a feeder in which officials will sit.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Let's make it simple. First, tax is money. Money that is coming from the people of a state. This taxes are used as funds and plays a very important role for the total budget of a state. How does  the government collect this money or taxes, some of this  is the so called value added tax, tax from the foods we buy from market. Another is income tax that is coming from the people of state that are employed. Why should people pay taxes is simply because this is our responsibility as a citizen, always remember that a country who use this taxes can prosper, but with the proper usage of this money by the governtment.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Tax is very important to run a country because that's the source of the country budget that will be used to pay expenses such as building infrastructure, paying the salary of government employees, etc. Whether people like it or not, they are using the road that's built using tax money everyday, if the tax money is used for the right thing then it will help a lot of people.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Tax is a must. 100%.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

When we pay tax, we are helping the government run the country by way of providing basic infrastructural facilities .
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

In a world of honest people, paying taxes is a must.
But when politicians only think about enriching themselves and robbing people, paying taxes is tantamount to helping a robber.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

I see you have the truth too. I am a person who is very tax-obedient. Because I think taxes are a small portion that must be paid for the country. Because tax is to build a country better. If we are rich, of course we will definitely pay taxes, because taxes are important so that we understand that the country needs something to improve. So don't be a person who is not tax compliant
Make the tax inevitable in society. We should pay with our impact on that environment also considered tax. And hopefully tax revenues need to be transparent in every action. To minimize those who take advantage of that money do bad.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Tax payment is a civic responsibility of everyone and as such we should always endeavor to pay our taxes.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Having taxes is just non-sense. Although it is being used for economic growth and a country's project onto its inner and outer development, it will still not evade the fact that those taxes are being the salary of corrupt government officials and employees. Most of them are useless yet had the biggest salary among the others who work with honors. WE SHOULD NOT BE PAYING TAXES, ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE WORKS AND ARE RICH MUST PAY, NOT THE MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASS WHO COULDN'T EVEN FEEL THE DEVELOPMENT.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

snip

Yes, in other words, by paying taxes, you are contributing to development in your country, "from us for us".
there are some people who are aware of that and there are also some people who don't care about it, I personally am a taxpayer because I love my country and I want to help the country to develop
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

snip

Yes, in other words, by paying taxes, you are contributing to development in your country, "from us for us".
there are some people who are aware of that and there are also some people who don't care about it, I personally am a taxpayer because I love my country and I want to help the country to develop
as citizen we must consider our obligation to our nation.we need to support our goverment to developt our country , so all citizen can be prosperous

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Yes we need to pay taxes us our obligation because the taxes that weve paid can help to ensure the road you travel on our safe and well.
bruks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Every one of us lives in this world whatever your country, its our responsibility to pay taxes. For every government project we can help. But their problem is, every country may have something to do with corruption so other countries their economy will not grow because of corrupt people.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:35:41 AM

tax must be paid for each person in the country because tax income is used for development financing which covers all fields, such as the construction of infrastructure and public facilities which later we will enjoy the results of the development together
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

Most taxes are mandatory in many countries, if avoiding taxes, it will automatically make the state angry and threaten severe penalties to prison, so I'm sure that most people pay taxes because they are forced.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:44:18 AM

snip

That's absoultely right, that's what a good community must do. tax is not for the government, but for the common interest. building state infrastructure, helping the poor, and so on. I know there are some dirty policymakers who abuse their power to tax corruption, but that doesn't mean you have to stop paying taxes. countries need tax revenues and income is very important for the state budget and build the country for better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: