Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

The things that make a lot of people are reluctant to pay taxes is because tax funds we repeatedly abused, and not used correctly, it was evidenced by his many corruptor in the country. they use the money for their personal pleasure or necessity. But however we should pay tax because not all bad people, I just thought that they should use the money I pay for something better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:49:52 AM

By paying taxes, the state automatically has money that can be used to pay employees and improve infrastructure such as education, health, and of course security, without paying taxes, the state will seek funds beyond foreign debt with very high interest.
Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

bitcoin is recognized by some governments as a digital currency that can be traded back and forth. If bitcoin is recognized as a legitimate property of someone then they should pay a statutory income tax. if they own large amounts of bitcoin
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

Despite the fact that people constantly criticize governments, accusing them of various abuses, we still have to pay taxes so that they do not slide back into their social development. Taxes ensure the development of nationwide projects, as well as funding of budget professions. Without taxes, everything will gradually decline. If we stop paying taxes, spend on our own security and comfort we will have much more than just paying taxes, because the overall security system will be violated.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

For me paying taxes is because it is the duty of citizens, as we know that all the costs of police salaries, civil servants, and all public services certainly require a fee, if not paying taxes it will be difficult for the country to finance all of that.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

snip

Yes, in other words, by paying taxes, you are contributing to development in your country, "from us for us".
there are some people who are aware of that and there are also some people who don't care about it, I personally am a taxpayer because I love my country and I want to help the country to develop
as citizen we must consider our obligation to our nation.we need to support our goverment to developt our country , so all citizen can be prosperous
It is an utmost obligation as a citizen to pay taxes for the welfare of the country. It is used to build projects, and government services. It's also used for social pack, and to sustain government. Taxes are the life source of a nation, we should be patriotic to this life source in order to keep the nation functioning and to help the government give us protection.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

I would be okay with paying taxes if the money were actually used for the citizens but mostly the money is wasted on useless stuff like the BER Airport in Germany... it was planned to cost under 1 Billion and now it cost 7 Billions and still not ready... and its nowhere near finished... this is just a waste of money and a lot of people need to work a lot of hours to earn this money... thats why I hate paying taxes as its actually in the meaning a good thing but the way we live it sucks the blood of the people and its a total waste.
Linking bitcoins with taxes, i will suggest that government should think out ways on how they can tax on bitcoins, in this way people will benefit as they will use bitcoins freely and also government will be happy to keep on collecting taxes.
Taxes are important for the governments  to operate properly and since there is no tax on bitcoin, most of the governments hesitant to declare it openly a main stream currency.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Thank you for sharing this...

Yes we really need to pay taxes because without taxes how can government employees get paid on their day-to-day service towards our country. For me, this is one of the most important reasons. So, let us also support our fellow citizen who worked hard for our country.
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

payment of tax is needed in order to get protection from the state, many free services. I find it normal to pay tax
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
Payment taxes are mandatory, the fund of the government is came from tax payers. The government is using the tax they get from the people for them to implement a project where the citizen of their will be benefited.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

the state will not progress and develop when the people do not pay taxes because the tax will later be used for the expenditure and development of the country

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Taxes is always good when it helps people
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

payment of tax is needed in order to get protection from the state, many free services. I find it normal to pay tax
Well all people who have works needs to pay taxes because all the money we will get from us will used to help the goverment, and after we pay taxes the goverment will used it to make our economy more better and it will help our country to make many good projects.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

the reason we pay taxes is because of our obligation as good citizens, but in government there is often misuse of tax money. like the example of tax corruption.
Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Those streets we pass by, those bridges, the public hospitals poor and average people going in for their health issues, the school and universities for free education, all the infrastructures for the general public to use.  All these are just a few of those things that are being brought to the community by the taxes the government is taking from the people as well.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I don't mind the to pay taxes if the government used it in a good way, the taxes could be used in a different ways to make our lives better, like free health insurance, new school building, or even new transportation project, and the most important it's being used to control the inflation, without tax income the country will fall apart
yes as long you can see the improvement of your state
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Government is responsible for the betterment and welfare of a country and it's citizens.For this betterment government needs money which they get from the taxes paid by the common people.So it is compulsory for everyone in the country to pay tax timely.People should pay taxes in order to live a better and a more comfortable life.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

This is a simple economy class they teach us in the school. We need to pay taxes in order for a country to operate normally it is so obvious.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

I have no intention of letting myself be robbed by corrupt and dishonest politicians, and I will do all I can to avoid paying any tax.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

I have no intention of letting myself be robbed by corrupt and dishonest politicians, and I will do all I can to avoid paying any tax.
yes some government are corrupt and they spend taxes for their own activities but citizen should take some action for those corrupt government but taxes are very important for citizens and for social development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: