Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates  (Read 36816 times)
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

Is there a snowgem  pool for z-9's?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hiphoptrail

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Thanks for all the work you have put into this.

I wanted to add that luxor also has a pool for zen cash. I mine both zec and zen from luxor. There is a 3% pool fee
hiphoptrail

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

Ok my 2 have been running side by side on 1 x Bitmain PSU and the new one is not wanting to be turned up to 750 like my old one... the hash just dropped off to zero within minuets... had to back it off to 600 the creaped it up to 675.. where its pulling 14.8 sols... could it be power that is not allowing it to be at 750?? il put it on its own PSU and see if it will run 750 ?.....

I think, each unit has slightly different OC ability, so one may run fine at 750, another may do only 700. That's my experience.
I agree there buddy..  i just found the sweet spot on the new one and its 681 @ 15.1 sols

I'm running 70 z9's . half from the first batch.

the first batch has no problem at 750

second batch defaults at "balance" which is 500 . . . you can overclock by fooling around with the firmware

The ones from the 2nd batch that allowed a 750 overclock all stopped working when overclocked at 750. as mentioned above, find your sweet spot.

I went down by 25 on all to find the sweet spot and most had their own along with fan speed. I found it best to just stay in the low 500 with zero problems and they run 24/7

hope this helps, this has been my experience so far.

matt6412

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:37 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

The zcl dev team has an official pool setup and it allows asic z9's on it, use the higher difficulty port.

https://pool.zclassicblue.org/

Smiley
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

0% fee on our ZEN and ZCL pools, welcome guys

https://zen.nibirupool.com/stats

https://zcl.nibirupool.com/stats

boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

Is there a snowgem  pool for z-9's?
snowgem forked to anti-asic equihash 144_5

fanaei7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

hi

can you help me about the latest firmware update for Antminer Z9 mini

what kind of changes it does ?

tnx Wink
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

hi

can you help me about the latest firmware update for Antminer Z9 mini

what kind of changes it does ?

tnx Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4610213.msg45843770#msg45843770
htautosjay

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

What do you guys think of ZEC mining on Slushpool any good?
Cheers
mnibond

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

ZHash.pro is a Zcash mining pool with dedicated servers,
0.0%  pool fee, auto payout 0.01 ZEC and excellent support. very good pool so far

https://zcash.zhash.pro/

stratum+tcp://us1.zhash.pro:6059
your zec address.user
Apache13

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

0.0%  pool fee, auto payout 0.01 ZEC and excellent support. very good pool so far

your zec address.user

Seems like the more hashpower you have on zhash pro, the less you make. I have 855k sols and was only getting like 1.14 ZEC every 12 hours...that pool really is not that good for players with a lot of hashpower Sad
imine2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:38:43 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 09:05:02 PM by imine2

your zec address.user

Seems like the more hashpower you have on zhash pro, the less you make. I have 855k sols and was only getting like 1.14 ZEC every 12 hours...that pool really is not that good for players with a lot of hashpower Sad

If you point to
Url : stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
it WILL be autoswitch for Equihash algorithm.

You choose some name and / or number that makes it easy for you to identify like:
Asic001
Asic002

or whatever suits you!!!

Login to your Asic number 1 - n:

Asic number 1
Pool 1:
URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
Worker: your_login_name_at_prohashing.com
Password: n=Asic001

Asic number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=Asic002

Asic number 3
Pool 1:
Password: n=Asic003

and so on ...

If you only want to mine a single coin you will need to have something like this:
password : c=zcash n=You_choose_some_name_and_or_number_that_makes_it_easy_for_you_to_identify
This is if you wan't to hash only one coin and in this example it was Zcash.

Letting all your machines mine one and same single coin (not solo mining) WITHOUT converting will give lower fee AND share rewards you don't get in my case, as I understand it.

I convert to BTC and LTC.
Because I get immidiate conversion on prohashing and can choose have many % of each like 80% BTC and 20% LTC conversion I wan't I do not risk loosing as much because of the loong unknown time it takes for MPH to do the autoexchange since BTC can move alot in that time.

Furthermore on MPH the multialgo on port 17023 is not in sync whith Whattomine.com and also seems to move big hashing-power between the different algorithm's in a way that I beleive influense the other algorithms negatively.

As I understand it, on prohashing.com I can be rewarded for parts of work my machine done (read "Help" on their site) even when "too late" and I seem to get better "2hr avarage solrate" hashingspeed for my z9mini and for other friends they have been getting ridiculus speeds on their Innosilicon A9 ZMaster's when loggin in to them as well as on prohashing "2hr avarage solrate" hashingspeed both in "balance" and "performance"-mode with different firmwares AND the problem they had with there A9's whatever firmware with restarting because memory full seems to be gone. Their logs dont't get clogged up with as much as with MPH, nanopool and flypool and others. Before they had to restore to factory defaults between 1-2 weeks apart just to keep them spinning for more than something like 8 hours before their A9's would restart. After facory restore they could get 1-1.5 days and for every restart it would get worse.

Seems like prohashing.com somehow calculates each and every machines hashingpower and timedelays and manage to choose which work/coin/difficulty to give to each machine with better earnings as a result.

My z9mini has also shown quite a few impressive 2hr delta hashing speed up towards 20ksol/s.
But hashing speed goes up and down.

Donations - I hope all my hard work will help up your earnings:
Bitcoin (BTC): 1HY5ZvPvx3fx5iA5cQKjw9ZuArse2STuCb
Litecoin (LTC): LZPmxZdoe8ZNL8av5CkPPBEEBJVdoFQbS6
Zcash (ZEC): t1d35jvkzKcWybpCqojZmgDZkcFC7iBwe8w
Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW

If you know a better solution please share !!!
mnibond

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

I have setup my Z9 mini on flypool. Lets see if its accurate.
I will update it. I now have 106.7 H/s. Only coming 9900 H/s to short  Roll Eyes No overclocking. But we will see in 2 hours if its accurate 
how flypool doing, let us know
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

your zec address.user

well zhashpro is not a PPS pool , so usually the first day or two are not the best, also you need to realize that the difficulty on these coins is going up in a crazy way, so do not be surprised if your earnings drop to half the next day. so what you should do is use a mining calculator, based on the average of last 24 hrs, and see if you are getting anything close to what it says 10+/- % is pretty fine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
imine2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 10:27:09 AM by imine2

your zec address.user

well zhashpro is not a PPS pool , so usually the first day or two are not the best, also you need to realize that the difficulty on these coins is going up in a crazy way, so do not be surprised if your earnings drop to half the next day. so what you should do is use a mining calculator, based on the average of last 24 hrs, and see if you are getting anything close to what it says 10+/- % is pretty fine.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=855000&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=10200&CostPerkWh=0.11&MiningPoolFee=1

Good luck!!

Donations - I hope all my hard work will help up your earnings:
Bitcoin (BTC): 1HY5ZvPvx3fx5iA5cQKjw9ZuArse2STuCb
Litecoin (LTC): LZPmxZdoe8ZNL8av5CkPPBEEBJVdoFQbS6
Zcash (ZEC): t1d35jvkzKcWybpCqojZmgDZkcFC7iBwe8w
Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW

Please share your findings, results and solution with us to help others!
Apache13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

your zec address.user

I know the difference of ppnlt and pps, but it seems like zhash pro for me is not better, in fact a little worse than antpool which is pps. I have 885Ksols and will be at 980Ksols soon. I just feel, based on my comparisons to antpool, that zhash pro is not geared to big amounts of hashpower. It is better if you have a couple of miners and put them on there, but if you are a bigger operation, you seem to get the short end of the stick. I will keep testing, I have half of my hashpower on antpool and half on zhash pro. So far, antpool is outperforming zhash pro unfortunately. I have been running this test for about 8 days now. Will update if zhash pro starts outperforming antpool, which I hope happens :/
imine2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

your zec address.user

I know the difference of ppnlt and pps, but it seems like zhash pro for me is not better, in fact a little worse than antpool which is pps. I have 885Ksols and will be at 980Ksols soon. I just feel, based on my comparisons to antpool, that zhash pro is not geared to big amounts of hashpower. It is better if you have a couple of miners and put them on there, but if you are a bigger operation, you seem to get the short end of the stick. I will keep testing, I have half of my hashpower on antpool and half on zhash pro. So far, antpool is outperforming zhash pro unfortunately. I have been running this test for about 8 days now. Will update if zhash pro starts outperforming antpool, which I hope happens :/

And, for you, what about prohashing.com vs Antpool ? ? ?
Apache13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

your zec address.user

Prohashing.com when I put half of my power on there compared to antpool, seemed to be just a little less than antpool. I really want to get off of antpool, but I have not found a pool yet that outperforms it unfortunately. Trust me, I really want to find another pool that outperforms antpool. Was hoping prohashing would, but pretty much on par if not a little less than antpool. At the time of comparisons, I was making $150 on antpool and $144 on prohashing.com.

As far as zhash pro is concerned, when I first tried my comparisons, I was making soooooooo much more on zhash pro. That only lasted the first two days. On the third day zhash pro  started making less than antpool. I’m 8 days into it and making slightly less than antpool. If I average the 8 days so far, antpool has outperformed zhash pro hands down. I give it 6 more days of testing to make my final conclusion based on a 14 day comparison run, but antpool is beating zhash pro unfortunately. I am really hoping to see that 20% more returns zhash pro is  advertising, but based on a weekly average I am not seeing anything close to that yet. Go zhash pro, I’m hoping to see larger rewards, but being let down currently:(
imine2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

your zec address.user

Prohashing.com when I put half of my power on there compared to antpool, seemed to be just a little less than antpool. I really want to get off of antpool, but I have not found a pool yet that outperforms it unfortunately. Trust me, I really want to find another pool that outperforms antpool. Was hoping prohashing would, but pretty much on par if not a little less than antpool. At the time of comparisons, I was making $150 on antpool and $144 on prohashing.com.

As far as zhash pro is concerned, when I first tried my comparisons, I was making soooooooo much more on zhash pro. That only lasted the first two days. On the third day zhash pro  started making less than antpool. I’m 8 days into it and making slightly less than antpool. If I average the 8 days so far, antpool has outperformed zhash pro hands down. I give it 6 more days of testing to make my final conclusion based on a 14 day comparison run, but antpool is beating zhash pro unfortunately. I am really hoping to see that 20% more returns zhash pro is  advertising, but based on a weekly average I am not seeing anything close to that yet. Go zhash pro, I’m hoping to see larger rewards, but being let down currently:(

Interesting to hear your findings.

Nanopool is also quite fast but don't do conversion to other cryptos.
and limited to Zcash from Equihash.

check out this also:
https://pool.zclassicblue.org/

and if you don't have this catastrophic trend for Zcash(all Equihash cryptos) :
network hashrate:
https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/zcash-network-hashrate-chart
difficulty:
https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/zcash-difficulty-chart

quite a few miningpools with latency "live":
https://investoon.com/mining_pools/zec

and moneyflow to-from-between cryptos:
https://coinlib.io/global-crypto-charts

some calculators:
https://crypt0.zone/calculator
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=855000&HashingUnit=H%2Fs&PowerConsumption=10200&CostPerkWh=0.11&MiningPoolFee=1

Perhaps this is something av interest for your mining operation:
https://www.engineeredfluids.com/bitcool

If you find a better solution, please share and best of luck!!!

I guess you already seen it but I put it up here incase you havn't.
Rakly3

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

ADD TO LIST

theminingpool.online
Works flawlessly with Z9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: