Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates  (Read 36813 times)
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eisenkopf89

Activity: 262
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

Does Nicehash still not working?
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Does Nicehash still not working?

At my pool you mean?
Just let me know what diff you need and I can open a special port for that Smiley
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Keep the pool size in mind (Don't Let 1 Rule Them All):

Here are ZEC and ZEN:

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

Also take into account the profitability of the coin.

Hope this helps.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
btc2017btc2017

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Keep the pool size in mind (Don't Let 1 Rule Them All):

Here are ZEC and ZEN:

suprnova on ZEN died today
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

ZHash.pro is a Zcash mining pool with dedicated servers,
0.0%  pool fee, auto payout 0.01 ZEC and excellent support. very good pool so far

https://zcash.zhash.pro/

stratum+tcp://us1.zhash.pro:6059
your zec address.user

Seems like the more hashpower you have on zhash pro, the less you make. I have 855k sols and was only getting like 1.14 ZEC every 12 hours...that pool really is not that good for players with a lot of hashpower Sad

well zhashpro is not a PPS pool , so usually the first day or two are not the best, also you need to realize that the difficulty on these coins is going up in a crazy way, so do not be surprised if your earnings drop to half the next day. so what you should do is use a mining calculator, based on the average of last 24 hrs, and see if you are getting anything close to what it says 10+/- % is pretty fine.

I know the difference of ppnlt and pps, but it seems like zhash pro for me is not better, in fact a little worse than antpool which is pps. I have 885Ksols and will be at 980Ksols soon. I just feel, based on my comparisons to antpool, that zhash pro is not geared to big amounts of hashpower. It is better if you have a couple of miners and put them on there, but if you are a bigger operation, you seem to get the short end of the stick. I will keep testing, I have half of my hashpower on antpool and half on zhash pro. So far, antpool is outperforming zhash pro unfortunately. I have been running this test for about 8 days now. Will update if zhash pro starts outperforming antpool, which I hope happens :/

i am not sure about the difference of pool performance in regards to the amount of the individual hashing power " at least from a technical point of view". ever asic submits it's own shares and get paid accordingly, the calcs should be the same as in rewards per MH/s .

long story short, a good pool is a good pool and a bad pool is a bad pool ! ,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Newminer12

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

I’m new to mining was using antpool, but decided to switch over to mining pool hub.  When I put in the wiener name on my mining configuration do I include the password right now my worker name is my username without the password, but nothing is registering on mining pool hub.  Thanks for the help
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

I’m new to mining was using antpool, but decided to switch over to mining pool hub.  When I put in the wiener name on my mining configuration do I include the password right now my worker name is my username without the password, but nothing is registering on mining pool hub.  Thanks for the help

Hi,

When I use MPH this is how I configured my z9 mini:

Pool 1:
url: stratum+tcp://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023
Worker: imine2.z9mini101
Password: x

(imine2 is my username at MPH)
(my worker that I created at MPH I choose to  call: z9mini101 and the 101 stands for ip in home network 10.0.1.101)
Port 17023 is for multiswitching between coins for the Equihash algorithm)

Does this help ?

(PS. I don't use MPH anymore and there is nothing on that account and if one don't have my mobile one can't change payout adress!)
Newminer12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

I’m new to mining was using antpool, but decided to switch over to mining pool hub.  When I put in the wiener name on my mining configuration do I include the password right now my worker name is my username without the password, but nothing is registering on mining pool hub.  Thanks for the help

Hi,

Pool 1:
Worker:

(my worker that I created at MPH I choose to  call: z9mini101 and the 101 stands for ip in home network 10.0.1.101)

Does this help ?

(PS. I don't use MPH anymore and there is nothing on that account and if one don't have my mobile one can't change payout adress!)

That does help thank you.  Do you put the x anywhere on the miner configuration on the z9 mini? So for the miner name do you put imine2.z9mini101 or imine2.z9mini101x?
imine2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

Hi,

Pool 1:
Worker:

Does this help ?

That does help thank you.  Do you put the x anywhere on the miner configuration on the z9 mini? So for the miner name do you put imine2.z9mini101 or imine2.z9mini101x?

imine2.z9mini101

this is what MPH writes for "hub worker":
"... Pool doesn't check worker password. You can insert any password at miner program.

Worker name is needed to distinguish miner machines each other. Simple numbering is enough for it.
ex) if username is imine2, workername as 1, password as x : imine2.1:x"

I think MPH mean by "imine2.1:x" that if I use GPU and when I configure the .bat-file (config-file) for the mining program that's where I put a password.

I'm using an ASIC from Bitmain, the Antminer z9 mini and I put the "x" in
Pool 1:

Is this clear enough ??
Newminer12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

Hi,

Pool 1:
Worker:

Does this help ?

That does help thank you.  Do you put the x anywhere on the miner configuration on the z9 mini? So for the miner name do you put imine2.z9mini101 or imine2.z9mini101x?

imine2.z9mini101

this is what MPH writes for "hub worker":
"... Pool doesn't check worker password. You can insert any password at miner program.

Worker name is needed to distinguish miner machines each other. Simple numbering is enough for it.
ex) if username is imine2, workername as 1, password as x : imine2.1:x"

I think MPH mean by "imine2.1:x" that if I use GPU and when I configure the .bat-file (config-file) for the mining program that's where I put a password.

I'm using an ASIC from Bitmain, the Antminer z9 mini and I put the "x" in
Pool 1:

Is this clear enough ??

Yes thank you I did it right I must just be inpatient.  Thanks for the help
Newminer12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

One last question sorry.  I put in the auto switching port.  So on the drop down menu on MPH where it says accounts default job under worker should I put it as equihash or select a coin like Zcash pool and it’ll switch from there?  Thanks again
imine2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

One last question sorry.  I put in the auto switching port.  So on the drop down menu on MPH where it says accounts default job under worker should I put it as equihash or select a coin like Zcash pool and it’ll switch from there?  Thanks again

I have not put in anything in the dropdown menu so "default job" works.

It will take some time before you will se the hub workers name which you've choosen under every coin it will mine using port 17023 which is Zcash, Zclasssic and Zencash(Horizen).

It takes some time before MPH updates each coin with the hub worker name you've choosen the first time your hub worker mine each coin !
Newminer12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

It will take some time before you will se the hub workers name which you've choosen under every coin it will mine using port 17023 which is Zcash, Zclasssic and Zencash(Horizen).

It takes some time to update !

Above that though it says either no work or you have to select something for the accounts default job
imine2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

Above that though it says either no work or you have to select something for the accounts default job

I logged in to my account at MPH and checked.

I have "no work" choosen and it has worked for me!
I honestly don't know what real use that setting is for!
Newminer12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

I logged in to my account at MPH and checked.

I have "no work" choosen and it has worked for me!
I honestly don't know what real use that setting is for!

Cool thanks again for all the help
htautosjay

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Whats the latest on pools to use guys?... I am on Slushpool Zcash mining.. what are your thoughts to multi port Mining Pool Hub?.. I tried it for a while and figured i am better mining a single coin...ZhashPro looks and works well too for Zcash and ZEN..
Just wondering what you guys are mining for best profitability? 
Cheers
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Whats the latest on pools to use guys?... I am on Slushpool Zcash mining.. what are your thoughts to multi port Mining Pool Hub?.. I tried it for a while and figured i am better mining a single coin...ZhashPro looks and works well too for Zcash and ZEN..
Cheers

i use luxor pool currently for zcash and sia. they have a promo 0% fee for zcash
htautosjay

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

Cheers

i use luxor pool currently for zcash and sia. they have a promo 0% fee for zcash
I will have a look, I haven't tried Luxor, Tried Mining Dutch this morning but it had very few users.. What we need is a multi port pool that switches the moment a coin becomes more valuable to mine.. MPH has such a delay on switching
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: