Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Z9 list of working pools/Fork updates  (Read 36813 times)
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

I switched my Z9 minis (6) about 2 weeks ago, and happy with BTC :-)

are you saying that your z9's mine zcash and prohashing pays you in btc?

At prohashing you can mine zcash only or even better multiswitch between coins for equihash algorithm and you choose which other coins you wan't it converted to like BTC and or LTC and or ...
You set this in "settings".

The conversion is done at once.
You follow this "live" under "earnings".

i really like the idea of prohash but i looked and they are giving 13 cents per kwh. a z9 mini at 10 sols  = 1.30 perday. what am i  missing?

They don't pay per kwh !

And what does the pool you use pay per kwh ?

what am I missing ?

And how many in this forum runs their z9 mini's at 10ksol/s ?

Prohashing.com - Expected payouts - Equihash - All time
https://imagebin.ca/v/4JcEOoqErUEk

Prohashing.com - Expected payouts - Equihash - Last 7 days
https://imagebin.ca/v/4JcErr5gyG4g

go to https://prohashing.com/ and check for yourself

plus, i was giving an example of 10ksols to keep it simple ass. i have 200 z9's and spend everyday at my farm tweaking the sols so shut your small pie hole.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 10:22:18 AM by imine2
Merited by bones261 (2)

At prohashing you can mine zcash only or even better multiswitch between coins for equihash algorithm and you choose which other coins you wan't it converted to like BTC and or LTC and or ...

i really like the idea of prohash but i looked and they are giving 13 cents per kwh. a z9 mini at 10 sols  = 1.30 perday. what am i  missing?

They don't pay per kwh !

what am I missing ?

plus, i was giving an example of 10ksols to keep it simple ass. i have 200 z9's and spend everyday at my farm tweaking the sols so shut your small pie hole.

To begin with...
If you take that tone against someone trying to help and answer your questions, then just f_ck off!!!

IF you would READ:
https://prohashing.com/help.html

You would SEEEEE this:
"Make the Most Money Possible

Prohashing not only merge mines coins, but distributes users among different coin networks with a custom algorithm that prevents mined coins from crashing in value or soaring in difficulty. Prohashing monitors every coin with every price change and every new block. The algorithm recalculates profitability multiple times per second, ensuring that the pool is always mining the most profitable coin using the most up to date information. Our debt to you is locked in the coin you choose at the time of earning, so you have no risk if the coins we mine with your hashrate decline in value."

AND THIS:

"Get Paid in Any Coin
Choose to be paid in Bitcoins, Litecoins, Dogecoins, Ethereum, Monero, DASH, and over 200 other coins, or have fractions of your income distributed across several payout coins. Other multipools only allow payout in one coin at a time. Our simple system allows you to be paid in the coin you want to be paid"

AND THIS:

"Work Restart Optimization
Prohashing's system considers network latency and "spin up" time in computing the optimal coin for your miners to mine. Some ASICs incur a significant delay after a block is found, during which they perform no mining. This delay can make mining coins with short block times unprofitable for such miners. Prohashing tests your miner and determines the most profitable coin for your specific hardware. Prohashing also automatically determines how many coins to merge mine so that work restarts don't cause losses in primary coin profitability."

AND THIS:
"c" (setting a specific coin) (If you set this without m=solo mining mode you miss out on prohashing multiswitching)

"Since the purpose of static coin mining is to allow customers to mine on a single network, static coin mining is limited to one coin per IP address per period of time. The amount of time required between mining a static coin and being allowed to switch to the next coin varies. Prohashing's terms of service prohibits the creation of automatic software to switch between static coins, because doing so may reduce the profitability of dynamic coin miners. Manually configuring software to mine one static coin for long periods of time is allowed."

AND THIS:
"m" (setting mining mode) (m=solo mode requires "c=" setting of a specific coin for the algorithm in question)

"Sets the mining mode. There are two valid values, "pps" and "solo." "pps" is the default if this argument is omitted, and operates this worker in the normal "pay per share" mode. When "m=solo," the worker functions as a solo miner for this network. It mines at the network difficulty, and each hash is either too easy, or it is a found block. No money is earned for shares that do not find blocks.

When blocks are found by this worker, the account is credited with 97.01% of the entire (block reward + transaction fees) for the found block. Merge-mined blocks in solo mode are still paid per share whether you find a solo block or not. In solo mode you should notice that you are continually receiving small amounts of earnings in the primary coin even when you haven't yet found find any blocks. This is due to others finding merge-mined blocks. It's estimated that by the time a user finds a merge-mined block themselves, they will have earned 95.01% of that merge-mined blocks rewards over time in pay per share mode of other merge mined blocks. This percentage will be less if you found a solo block sooner than expected, or more if it took longer than expected to find a solo block due to luck.

Pool fees for "solo" mode (2.99%) are lower because the variance is passed onto the miner, and because fewer transaction fees, exchange fees, and other business expenses are incurred.
Solo mode provides a simple way to set up miners to support a particular coin network and solo mine without having to install and connect a coin daemon, or go through complex pool setup yourself. Solo mode also provides greater profit than does setting up a single-coin pool because you receive bonuses from coins that were merge-mined. Merge mining usually earns about 5-10% of primary coin mining, so using solo mode at Prohashing will average about 110% of earnings expected with a single-coin pool. When using "solo" mode, payout proportions are ignored for this worker.
Merge-mining profits for solo mining are credited immediately. Profits for the primary coin are not credited until the block is confirmed. Some networks require as long as 720 blocks for confirmation, so confirmation time can range between 5 minutes and 3 days. Because solo mining passes on the variance to the miner, orphaned blocks are not credited to earnings.

The "c=" parameter must be present to use "m=solo." If c= is not present or if the specified coin does not exist, then this argument will be ignored. If the target coin is not enabled for payouts or is in error, the worker will be disconnected so that it can fail over to a backup pool."

AND THIS:
"Accomplishing Specific Goals:

- To earn as much money as possible: Use no password arguments other than the "n=" argument, which specifies a worker name. The mining software contains a lot of code to detect miner settings and can usually do a better job at optimizing mining than a human can.

- In lieu of setting up a pool for your new coin: Use "c=[coin name] m=solo." These arguments are equivalent to installing a daemon on your local computer, and earn more profit than local solo mining because merge-mining rewards are also credited to your account.

- To support a coin network without as much risk: Use "c=[coin name]" and set payout proportions to 100% in that coin. In contrast to "solo mode," mining in PPS mode provides constant rewards even if your miner finds no blocks, and still earns merge-mining rewards, in exchange for a higher fee.

- Working around KNC Titan limitations: Use "h=3" or "h=5." KNC Titans exhibit poor performance with easy coins that have frequent blocks."

AND THIS:
"Suboptimal Shares

Prohashing has implemented an algorithm to reduce the effect of stale shares as much as possible, even for users with slower internet connections. Since the pool merge-mines coins, and because each network changes blocks at different intervals requiring a work restart each time, the number of work restarts increases in proportion to the number of merge mined coins. Without intervention, the increase in work restarts would increase the number of stale shares, negating much of the advantage of merge mining.

To combat this issue, Prohashing allows suboptimal shares to be submitted. In the case of a suboptimal share, instead of completely rejecting the share because the hash for one of the coins was invalid, the pool credits you for the coins for which your work was valid. For example, if you are merge mining CHNcoin and Dogecoin, CHNcoin has a new block while Dogecoin does not, and then you submit an otherwise stale share, you will still be credited for the work on the Dogecoin network since that hash is still valid for Dogecoin. Accepting suboptimal shares allow miners to earn some money for shares that other pools would outright reject. The only time you will see a stale share with Prohashing is when all coins mined have changed blocks before your miner submits a share.

You can spot suboptimal shares in your earnings when you see a share where only one coin was mined. You can reduce suboptimal shares the same way you reduce stale shares - by improving the miner's internet connection."

AND THIS:
"Orphan Bonuses

Prohashing provides orphan bonuses, a technique that reduces the pool's rate of orphaned blocks. It is a variation of a system called "selfish mining," which is used by pool operator Clevermining. While selfish mining is not optimal for pools that mine multiple coins, the orphan bonus variation allows Prohashing to increase profitability.

In orphan bonus mining, miners receive increased payouts whenever one of Prohashing's blocks is orphaned. The payout for the next block is equal to the value of the previous block at the current price plus the value of the current block. Prohashing attempts to mine the next block on top of its previous orphaned block, therefore earning both the previous block's income and the current block's income if the current block is found. If the second block is also orphaned, then the expected value of the next block will be around three times normal. Miners end up being paid more, and the orphan rate of the pool is reduced, therefore making the coin more likely to be mined in the future. The profitability of a coin in all Prohashing charts is automatically adjusted for the orphan mining state, if it is present. No miner action is required to take advantage of this feature"

WHAT DID YOUR 200 Z9 mini's earn last 7 days especially on october 15 and 17  ? ? ?

WHAT WOULD YOUR EARNINGS BEEN AT PROHASHING.COM ?

It WILL vary from day to day ! ! ! ! !

Donations:
Bitcoin (BTC): 1HY5ZvPvx3fx5iA5cQKjw9ZuArse2STuCb
Litecoin (LTC): LZPmxZdoe8ZNL8av5CkPPBEEBJVdoFQbS6
Zcash (ZEC): t1d35jvkzKcWybpCqojZmgDZkcFC7iBwe8w
Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

They don't pay per kwh !

what am I missing ?

To begin with...
If you take that tone against someone trying to help and answer your questions, then just f_ck off!!!

IF you would READ:

You would SEEEEE this:

Prohashing not only merge mines coins, but distributes users among different coin networks with a custom algorithm that prevents mined coins from crashing in value or soaring in difficulty. Prohashing monitors every coin with every price change and every new block. The algorithm recalculates profitability multiple times per second, ensuring that the pool is always mining the most profitable coin using the most up to date information. Our debt to you is locked in the coin you choose at the time of earning, so you have no risk if the coins we mine with your hashrate decline in value."

AND THIS:

"Get Paid in Any Coin
Choose to be paid in Bitcoins, Litecoins, Dogecoins, Ethereum, Monero, DASH, and over 200 other coins, or have fractions of your income distributed across several payout coins. Other multipools only allow payout in one coin at a time. Our simple system allows you to be paid in the coin you want to be paid"

AND THIS:

Prohashing's system considers network latency and "spin up" time in computing the optimal coin for your miners to mine. Some ASICs incur a significant delay after a block is found, during which they perform no mining. This delay can make mining coins with short block times unprofitable for such miners. Prohashing tests your miner and determines the most profitable coin for your specific hardware. Prohashing also automatically determines how many coins to merge mine so that work restarts don't cause losses in primary coin profitability."

AND THIS:
"c" (setting a specific coin) (If you set this without m=solo mining mode you miss out on prohashing multiswitching)

"Since the purpose of static coin mining is to allow customers to mine on a single network, static coin mining is limited to one coin per IP address per period of time. The amount of time required between mining a static coin and being allowed to switch to the next coin varies. Prohashing's terms of service prohibits the creation of automatic software to switch between static coins, because doing so may reduce the profitability of dynamic coin miners. Manually configuring software to mine one static coin for long periods of time is allowed."

AND THIS:
"m" (setting mining mode) (m=solo mode requires "c=" setting of a specific coin for the algorithm in question)

"Sets the mining mode. There are two valid values, "pps" and "solo." "pps" is the default if this argument is omitted, and operates this worker in the normal "pay per share" mode. When "m=solo," the worker functions as a solo miner for this network. It mines at the network difficulty, and each hash is either too easy, or it is a found block. No money is earned for shares that do not find blocks.

When blocks are found by this worker, the account is credited with 97.01% of the entire (block reward + transaction fees) for the found block. Merge-mined blocks in solo mode are still paid per share whether you find a solo block or not. In solo mode you should notice that you are continually receiving small amounts of earnings in the primary coin even when you haven't yet found find any blocks. This is due to others finding merge-mined blocks. It's estimated that by the time a user finds a merge-mined block themselves, they will have earned 95.01% of that merge-mined blocks rewards over time in pay per share mode of other merge mined blocks. This percentage will be less if you found a solo block sooner than expected, or more if it took longer than expected to find a solo block due to luck.

Pool fees for "solo" mode (2.99%) are lower because the variance is passed onto the miner, and because fewer transaction fees, exchange fees, and other business expenses are incurred.
Solo mode provides a simple way to set up miners to support a particular coin network and solo mine without having to install and connect a coin daemon, or go through complex pool setup yourself. Solo mode also provides greater profit than does setting up a single-coin pool because you receive bonuses from coins that were merge-mined. Merge mining usually earns about 5-10% of primary coin mining, so using solo mode at Prohashing will average about 110% of earnings expected with a single-coin pool. When using "solo" mode, payout proportions are ignored for this worker.
Merge-mining profits for solo mining are credited immediately. Profits for the primary coin are not credited until the block is confirmed. Some networks require as long as 720 blocks for confirmation, so confirmation time can range between 5 minutes and 3 days. Because solo mining passes on the variance to the miner, orphaned blocks are not credited to earnings.

The "c=" parameter must be present to use "m=solo." If c= is not present or if the specified coin does not exist, then this argument will be ignored. If the target coin is not enabled for payouts or is in error, the worker will be disconnected so that it can fail over to a backup pool."

AND THIS:

- To earn as much money as possible: Use no password arguments other than the "n=" argument, which specifies a worker name. The mining software contains a lot of code to detect miner settings and can usually do a better job at optimizing mining than a human can.

- In lieu of setting up a pool for your new coin: Use "c=[coin name] m=solo." These arguments are equivalent to installing a daemon on your local computer, and earn more profit than local solo mining because merge-mining rewards are also credited to your account.

- To support a coin network without as much risk: Use "c=[coin name]" and set payout proportions to 100% in that coin. In contrast to "solo mode," mining in PPS mode provides constant rewards even if your miner finds no blocks, and still earns merge-mining rewards, in exchange for a higher fee.

- Working around KNC Titan limitations: Use "h=3" or "h=5." KNC Titans exhibit poor performance with easy coins that have frequent blocks."

AND THIS:
"Suboptimal Shares

Prohashing has implemented an algorithm to reduce the effect of stale shares as much as possible, even for users with slower internet connections. Since the pool merge-mines coins, and because each network changes blocks at different intervals requiring a work restart each time, the number of work restarts increases in proportion to the number of merge mined coins. Without intervention, the increase in work restarts would increase the number of stale shares, negating much of the advantage of merge mining.

To combat this issue, Prohashing allows suboptimal shares to be submitted. In the case of a suboptimal share, instead of completely rejecting the share because the hash for one of the coins was invalid, the pool credits you for the coins for which your work was valid. For example, if you are merge mining CHNcoin and Dogecoin, CHNcoin has a new block while Dogecoin does not, and then you submit an otherwise stale share, you will still be credited for the work on the Dogecoin network since that hash is still valid for Dogecoin. Accepting suboptimal shares allow miners to earn some money for shares that other pools would outright reject. The only time you will see a stale share with Prohashing is when all coins mined have changed blocks before your miner submits a share.

You can spot suboptimal shares in your earnings when you see a share where only one coin was mined. You can reduce suboptimal shares the same way you reduce stale shares - by improving the miner's internet connection."

AND THIS:
"Orphan Bonuses

Prohashing provides orphan bonuses, a technique that reduces the pool's rate of orphaned blocks. It is a variation of a system called "selfish mining," which is used by pool operator Clevermining. While selfish mining is not optimal for pools that mine multiple coins, the orphan bonus variation allows Prohashing to increase profitability.

In orphan bonus mining, miners receive increased payouts whenever one of Prohashing's blocks is orphaned. The payout for the next block is equal to the value of the previous block at the current price plus the value of the current block. Prohashing attempts to mine the next block on top of its previous orphaned block, therefore earning both the previous block's income and the current block's income if the current block is found. If the second block is also orphaned, then the expected value of the next block will be around three times normal. Miners end up being paid more, and the orphan rate of the pool is reduced, therefore making the coin more likely to be mined in the future. The profitability of a coin in all Prohashing charts is automatically adjusted for the orphan mining state, if it is present. No miner action is required to take advantage of this feature"

WHAT DID YOUR 200 Z9 mini's earn: october 15 and 16

Donations:
Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW

dont be mad that i said what i did to your boy friend.

give it up, he/she/it made the first attack...what , are you a snowflake?
imine2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

They don't pay per kwh !

what am I missing ?

To begin with...

IF you would READ:

You would SEEEEE this:

AND THIS:

"Get Paid in Any Coin

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:
"Suboptimal Shares

AND THIS:
"Orphan Bonuses

Donations:

A snowflake would have been triggered !

Do YOU feel triggered ?
imine2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

They don't pay per kwh !

what am I missing ?

To begin with...

IF you would READ:

You would SEEEEE this:

AND THIS:

"Get Paid in Any Coin

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:
"Suboptimal Shares

AND THIS:
"Orphan Bonuses

Donations:

Do you FEEL triggered ?

Kiss

You could also make donations by pointing your 200 z9 mini's to me:

Just follow my instructions:

Z9 mini number 1
Pool 1:
URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
Worker: imine2
Password: n=thanksforallhardwork001

Z9 mini number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=thanksforallhardwork002

Z9 mini number 200
Pool 1:
Password: n=thanksforallhardwork200

And thanks in advance Kiss
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

They don't pay per kwh !

what am I missing ?

To begin with...

IF you would READ:

You would SEEEEE this:

AND THIS:

"Get Paid in Any Coin

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:
"Suboptimal Shares

AND THIS:
"Orphan Bonuses

Donations:

Do you FEEL triggered ?

Kiss

Z9 mini number 1
Pool 1:

Z9 mini number 2
Pool 1:

Z9 mini number 200
Pool 1:

nah, half pointed to zcash, some zen, and a bunch towards pirate...look me up tough guy Kiss
imine2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

They don't pay per kwh !

what am I missing ?

To begin with...

IF you would READ:

You would SEEEEE this:

AND THIS:

"Get Paid in Any Coin

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:

AND THIS:
"Suboptimal Shares

AND THIS:
"Orphan Bonuses

Donations:

Do you FEEL triggered ?

Kiss

Z9 mini number 1
Pool 1:

Z9 mini number 2
Pool 1:

Z9 mini number 200
Pool 1:

nah, half pointed to zcash, some zen, and a bunch towards pirate...look me up tough guy Kiss

nah, I don't do safespaces ! Wink
Insane56

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Do any of my fellow Z9 miners know why? 
imine2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

Do any of my fellow Z9 miners know why? 

why what?
xpulse

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

NICEHASH not PROHASH
htautosjay

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

looks good
Can you post some more info please.
where to mine?.
Mining rewards at 10k sols?
exchange/ wallet recommended?.
Thanks
mfurman

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

The problem with PIRATE is that you either hold (buggy wallet) or sell directly to people (eg on Discord channel). There is no exchange currently (or soon) accepting it. Too many unknowns to waste hashing power for elusive gains.
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

might want to look at pirate

looks good
Can you post some more info please.
where to mine?.
Mining rewards at 10k sols?
exchange/ wallet recommended?.
Thanks

here you go.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4979549.0
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

The problem with PIRATE is that you either hold (buggy wallet) or sell directly to people (eg on Discord channel). There is no exchange currently (or soon) accepting it. Too many unknowns to waste hashing power for elusive gains.

Wallet works fine for me.  About to be on a small CEX soon.  Pirate has an open buy order of 0.1KMD. Hardly elusive gains.
htautosjay

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

Ok Thank you i will check it out thanks again mate
mfurman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Wallet works fine for me.  About to be on a small CEX soon.  Pirate has an open buy order of 0.1KMD. Hardly elusive gains.

Which exchange is Pirate on? Do you mean person to person exchange for KMD?
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

Discord: https://komodoplatform.com/discord/
mfurman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

This is not an exchange - just peer-to-peer trading, I was talking about. I looked through it before I posted!
acidus77

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

This is not an exchange - just peer-to-peer trading, I was talking about. I looked through it before I posted!

A person with 200 z9 minis farm but with so little farming or exchange and
 knowledge... Forgive him hehehe
hiphoptrail

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 07:07:01 AM by hiphoptrail

A person with 200 z9 minis farm but with so little farming or exchange and
 knowledge... Forgive him hehehe

lol, does your mommy wipe your ass  every time you shit your pants?

how about a bet with funds in escrow mr tough guy with your bags of dust

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: