Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3727 times)
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Many people that takes bounty campaign seriously in order to earn more income, but sad to say that sometimes there are some bounties were not providing good returns of income to their people, maybe the reasons are failures on the total operations of the campaign, thats makes a lots of people were not contented on their total income from the bounty campaign. But we must accept the fact that not all the time that those bounty campaigns contributes good returns of income.
I should take bounty campaign seriously because this is my only way to earned income for providing my family needs. I, would like to contribute good impact of the project they promoted they launched and also to advertise towards success. This is tough for the members because some of ICO are scams in where they not able to paid off.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
 Even though I have a regular job that sustains my daily needs but I also treated bounty campaign the same treatment with my regular job, it's not about you have a good job already but it's about how to do the job well, doing bounty campaign is not an easy task, it requires time and effort to make a very constructive post because you are bearing a signature name for certain project.
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

I should take bounty campaign seriouslyin such a way that we want to earn money. Yes thats the reality. As a human we need money to finance our own needs. Bounty campaign is a easy way to earn money. To have an income eventhough our in a full time job or in a regular company. And it is easy to join. You can earn just doing and follow the task or rules.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Of course, I see how many people give practically all their time to this work. In my turn, I also have enough concentration to take this kind of activity seriously. This type of earnings requires effort, like any other work in real time.
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Bounties provide a way to increase your holdings in a particular token or coin. So, of course if you believe in the tech and the coin then you should do bounties and see how it goes.

It is basically a way to earn tokens for your time and effort rather than paying for it - whether this is worth it is totally up to the individual.

Regards
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

I agree that we should take bounty campaigns seriously, first of all being able to participate in bounty campaigns allows us to earn bounty rewards which we will later sell for real money that we used to finance our needs in wants. We should take bounty campaigns seriously because it's a way for us to earn money we could even say that doing bounty campaigns is much more like a real job not just a hobby of some sort.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

it is like a regular job so why dont you do it serious? it will pay you worth of your effort, if you are only doing it as your optional income you will get what you have did, but for someone who did the bounty as their full time job they will give more effort than what peoples did so it worth more payment.
its not only doing bounty to help ICO, try for joining facebook or twitter bounty campaign so your friend will start use to what we share related to crypto, give people more knowledge about cryptocurrency

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

Bounty campaigns are good enough if you really want ot help out the team to make more promotion while you are getting rewarded by getting some tokens out of it, it is good for me

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ghagz2016

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

We should really take the campaign. Because our negligence to take it as it is would lead as into just wasting our effort. For example, We did all task int he week but failed to report the tasked done on the date schedule, all efforts would be useless.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

Bounties provide a way to increase your holdings in a particular token or coin. So, of course if you believe in the tech and the coin then you should do bounties and see how it goes.

It is basically a way to earn tokens for your time and effort rather than paying for it - whether this is worth it is totally up to the individual.

Regards
Bounty hunter should take seriously the campaign because this is opportunity of a life time and you better not to waste the opportunity of having great coins in the future. I consider bounty campaign as one of my job so I really have to perform well so I can be qualied for all the requirements of the campaign and of course the rules and regulations of this forum.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

well it all depends on the fate of the ico/ project. If it all goes well you get paid at the end of the day. But you can't compare it with an actual job as freelancer do ... they get paid on time. But here in bounty you may have to wait for months to get the reward for the efforts you put in that campaign.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

It depends upon the person if he/ she will take bounty campaign seriously or not. Me I take bounty campaign serious because I can earn money from bounty. Money that is big enough than the other jobs out there. Furthermore, I take bounty serious because among trading and joining bount, I am much more successful in bounty than trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

I always do these for my extra  income coz i have job to pursue in 8 hours a day i dont want to loose that, crypto helps me more for my daily lifestyle it gives extra money. May be someday if i got a higher rank like hero member ill take seriously in bounty campaign.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

bounty is a perfect side job that can help those who feel like investing in ICOs but don't want to or can't spend money in it. At least that's how it should be, however not everyone understands that
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

I must take seriously this bounty campaign because since the first time I knew bounty campaign then I fell in love. I am challenged to follow a bounty campaign, especially a signature campaign. I am challenged to get a lot of tokens, tokens that I can partially use for transactions and some I can sell for my money. I am very motivated to do my best efforts to gain the most profit through a bounty campaign. That's what makes me very serious to do this bounty campaign.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

I agree with what you are saying op. Bounty campaigns are not a joke and they need to be taken seriously since there is serious money involved here which many people seem to underestimate just because some of them scam their participants. It is true that you cannot completely rely on bounty campaigns or any form of investment in the cryptocurrency market due to the extreme risk in this volatile market, but it is possible to earn big money provided you put in the effort and luck should be on your side too. I have earned healthy profits through bounty campaigns in the long term and I absolutely love them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

You are helping the project when you participate in the signature movement. If we keep a serious attitude, the project will be well displayed and the token we get is more valuable.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Actually, right now bounty campaign becomes one of my good income.
So far, I got a lot of benefits when doing bounties. So, that's why I should take bounty campaign seriously.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

you should take bounty campaign seriously because bounty is best way to earn money in crypto world.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

I always do these for my extra  income coz i have job to pursue in 8 hours a day i dont want to loose that, crypto helps me more for my daily lifestyle it gives extra money. May be someday if i got a higher rank like hero member ill take seriously in bounty campaign.
That's nice, you have a correct decision in terms of making Money in cryptocurrency, at least you do not sacrifice your current job over cryptocurrency, for some they take it seriously because they don't have a descent job and have a lot of free time to sacrifclice. But I might suggest that you can also posts with More infos so that you can rank up. It's a tip mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: