Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1977 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Of course we have to be patient to do any work. Likewise, we have to be patient by investing in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a digital coin, it is sometimes up and down. So you can invest long term in hopes of more profits. That's why we all have to be patient for more profit.
yes of course all we need is patience if we have that like attitude you can reach all you want and it will be worth just wait and all everything you waiting you can reach it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enthusia

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Yes. For me, I consider it as the main golden rule in this industry. Patience might lead you into your success as it will be the one that gives you a sign whether you'll continue working or not. If someone entered cryptocurrency industry without patience, bet that person wasn't able to stay for a long run and might end with nothing.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

we need it in bitcoin is a long-term apathy because the long term here is the bitcoin game if it is not easy to be patient with bitcoin you always lose

Yes, Investors in cryptocurrency should be patiently  waiting because i really believe that even theres a big fluctuation crypto can still recover from its losses.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

Stay patient and take a long view.
Maintaining good patience is one of the important factors for successful investment. Choose BTC, ETH, EOS, OMG, etc. In the ups and downs of the capital market, the price always fluctuates up and down, and it will form a test for investors.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Of course we have to be patient to do any work. Likewise, we have to be patient by investing in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a digital coin, it is sometimes up and down. So you can invest long term in hopes of more profits. That's why we all have to be patient for more profit.
Yes, of course. be patient is one of the most important keys to be succesfull in bitcoin investment. Besides patience, you also need personal dicipline and consistency in doing trading or investing in bitcoin and don't be greedy. You must decide first your minimum profit before trading or investing in bitcoin.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

I agree to your point. Patience is also one of the most important virtues of a person in life specifically in business. You must have it in order for your business to grow more. We know that investments takes a lot of time to be called successful so if you want to have a huge profit, you must wait patiently and stay your cool. All beautiful things takes time.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

In everythings that we wanted to have into our life, patience is one of the personal traits that we needed. Having patience is very important in reaching one's accomplishments in life like what others said that patience is the key of our success and I believe to that.  If we like something else to have then we must patiently working on it just to have it. Not all the things that we want is not easily to have, most of it we need to working hard to if before we reach it so in doing that we need to have patience.

yes all i can say is patience is we need everyday because patience is a virtue. we must wait for the perfect timing. i hope that the value gets higher and
not goes lower. no one knows from everyone of us if when will be the right time to exchange. but despite of this challenge we must be strong and as always say patience is always needed.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

Yes, patience is a very important virtue in investing. A person who does not have patience and trust can not succeed in the investment field.
I have met many successful investors and their secret is to believe in their decisions. They have absolute confidence in their portfolio and never feel anxious when the market goes down.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Nowadays we need patience for the insistence happens in the price fall of all token. We need to calm down and don't commit any bad decision that leads to sorrow. Since most of the crypto's price now is falling, the better idea today has become persuasive or take it as a negative impact thus as good opportunity to rebuy coin in lower price.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Patience is prior in the cryptoworld,Who know to be patient and deal situation with patience are successful in the cryptoworld.Actually people get in crypto either invest or trade having no patience sell early or get panice due to crash and then claim we lose money but dont think its their mistake.There is also process but people want to be rich early and lose money.
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Yes. That's exactly what we need to do. Find the projects with great potential and invest in them. A dip is not forever and when it's green profit is massive.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Yes in everything we do,as much as possible we need to be patient at all times.Just like our investments here in cryptocurrency. We all know that in trading business there's always the ups and downs of prices.If you don't have the heart to hold it a little more and got panic easily by selling all the coins you have to cut lose, you'll surely regret in the end.So now better prolonged your patience inorder to reach what you aim for.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

Absolutely patience is very important in any kind of investment especially at bitcoin. Bitcoin is best in long term investment and today is good time to invest in bitcoin because price at the market is at low. Buy bitcoin now and be patience thru hodling because later it will rise high at the market im so sure with that!
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Yes ! Patience is all we need in ivesting in bitcoin even participating a bounty campaign. We have to be patient to wait the price of bitcoin rise again. We have to be patient also in participating bounty campaign to finish the task every week and wait for 2 to 3 months to finish the campaign.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.
Yes Patience is the best we can do for now while the market is still  decreasing because once we force to sell our crypto in low price were lossing including our investment capital.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

Im so much agreed patience is all we need because in all company this is the one required if we apply a job.However in the bitcoin we need more patience likely the value of token will rise and down.If we had no this attitude we cannot taste the exactly exchange of bitcoin.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

I think that you are wrong when you said that patience is all we need. Yes, we need patience when dealing with business and money. But, that is not all that we need. We also need to research the coins that we are investing into. Don't just mindlessly invest into some coins because it has a sudden pump. We need to research and research about that coin that we plan to invest into and just invest when the time is right and when you know that it has a potential.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

Yes, it is all we need when doing cryptocurrencies trading and investments. We will be successful if we always avoid an impatient behavior.more patience,efforts,hardworks,dedications,will lead you to success.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Definitely we really need patience in investing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies because without it we might loose our investments. We should analyze and study the crypto currency market for us to be able to accept all the risks.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Im so much agreed patience is all we need because in all company this is the one required if we apply a job.However in the bitcoin we need more patience likely the value of token will rise and down.If we had no this attitude we cannot taste the exactly exchange of bitcoin.

Certainly patience is the number one key that is required in bitcoin because of its volatility so its price is increasing and decreasing. So in order to earn a lot we should learn to hold your bitcoin if the price decline and exchange when the price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: