Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1979 times)
blizzard31 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

Of course we have to be patient to do any work. Likewise, we have to be patient by investing in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a digital coin, it is sometimes up and down. So you can invest long term in hopes of more profits. That's why we all have to be patient for more profit.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

my dear you are absolutely  right without patience you cant really invest  in bitcoin  and even wait for a very longer time patience gives you the time to invest and grab more profit
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Yes it sure is what we need in crypto and in real life,
We need to have it because nothing is instant in this life if you want to achieve something you have to work for it and wait for it.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

I believe that patience is the key to our success. Patience together with a full determination and positive set of mine are we needed so we can making better decisions. However, trust and believe to the system is also important to have because it can help us to still supporting it even we know that we can able to experiencing difficult. All of this traits are needed to reaches our success in life.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

The bubble issue is the one that's hounding these dumpers, they immediately sell their shares whenever Bitcoin is dipping and going down, they think the prediction that bitcoin will soon burst and they liken it to a bubble something like the tulip era, but the difference is so huge because bitcoin is a technology breakthrough.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Yes, patience brings success. However, many people in the cryptocurrency space lack patience. Patience doesn't work with them wanting to get rich quick. I know many people who jumped in at $15k, and sold at $6.5k and is never looking back. That's what a lack of patience will do to your portfolio...
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

In everythings that we wanted to have into our life, patience is one of the personal traits that we needed. Having patience is very important in reaching one's accomplishments in life like what others said that patience is the key of our success and I believe to that.  If we like something else to have then we must patiently working on it just to have it. Not all the things that we want is not easily to have, most of it we need to working hard to if before we reach it so in doing that we need to have patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

That was we need patient like what you said in terms of business it is not easy to earn money just same in cryptocurrency that sometimes it fall and sometime it rise so we didn't know what will happen sometimes we lose and we earn and was like in business patient is a vitue and that is true because if you don't have this you didn't earn and you always loser.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

of course, now we just only need is patience because bitcoin will must go to moon but on good time we just need to wait for it and we see bitcoin growing up
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

I agree, patience is all we need in everything's that we need and wanted to do in our lives. Patience is the one big reasons why we can able to gain or to reach our success in life. In having a long patience we can also do conquer all the struggles that we are encountered in our life. I think without patience we cannot overtakes the difficulties or struggles that we are experienced.  Patience is always the key to success.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

That was we need patient like what you said in terms of business it is not easy to earn money just same in cryptocurrency that sometimes it fall and sometime it rise so we didn't know what will happen sometimes we lose and we earn and was like in business patient is a vitue and that is true because if you don't have this you didn't earn and you always loser.
Patience is really needed to get the right timing of selling, I believe that if we are going to buy and hold bitcoin with patience we can maybe get a profit in the near future. The people who has a big patience on the bitcoin feild is the people has a big profit on it. I think we need to have more patience on it.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Yes patience is all we need now. That's the best thing we can do because I believe bitcoin will rise up in a moment. We hope it soon because that's the only way to have a profit. By now it's normal to have loses because of price decreasing. I have to be patiently wait.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

If someone enter crypto currency world are very important to those are have patience. Because we all know that bitcoin and other coins are not stable the price will go up and down.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 11:14:29 PM by jake zyrus

We need to have it because nothing is instant in this life if you want to achieve something you have to work for it and wait for it.
Nothing is instant in this world you need to workhard and patient in work and real life to achieve your goals in life. Working in bitcoin you need lot's of patients cause working here is not easy it's so hard cause you faced lot's of risk and challenges to face off.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Yes, patience is very important in our lives, if you don't have it, I don't think that you will survived in this life. We have seen successful people have this virtue inside of them, to accept and tolerate it because they are looking at the big picture. Its even considered as one of the secret of successful people. As for crypto or bitcoin, of course a good price gives us gratification, however, you have understand that the price can't go on meteoric rise forever, it has its up and down. But everyone will be emotionally challenged if the price is crashing. and how many times we see newbies just getting out because they are very impatient. They got irritated, and just dump it without thinking. So its really a hard lesson to learn, and everyone should not be emotional and practice patience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

Patience and smart work is all we need ,we still need to earn while having some patience till the price growth. Manage to earn in any crypto until BTC price increase.

Yes, patient is the key, patient is virtue, In every dealing in our daily life in this nature of investment, we need a lot of patient, when to hold on and the timing to sell our coin if the price value is more favorable for our investment. Market is VOLATILE , anything can happened at any given time, we can not predict the market movement, it may goes up and it may goes down, some people panic when in this kind of situation. we should exercise a lot of patient in this type of investment.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

patience is the key to success, if in work or investment does require patience, my own experience, I have followed the gift of almost 4 months, and it paid off satisfactory results.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

Yes, we need patient in our work and real life. Working in bitcoin you need lot's of patients cause working here is not easy it's so hard it need time to achieve your goals in work
I agree with you patience is the key to be successful, in crypto you need a lot of that, you will have lot of struggles when it comes to the market, dumper systems, you just need to have patience to wait for the right price and the right sell of your coins.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Yes, patience brings success. However, many people in the cryptocurrency space lack patience. Patience doesn't work with them wanting to get rich quick. I know many people who jumped in at $15k, and sold at $6.5k and is never looking back. That's what a lack of patience will do to your portfolio...

It is sad to hear those kind of things because they do not have the patience to wait for success. In cryptosurrency, it will test your patience so it os a must that you always have that attitude with you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: