Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1979 times)
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

Yes it is true, all we need is to be patience, because if we were in hurry there's a possibility that we made a wrong decisions. As I observed, more traders are always complain regarding movement of bitcoin and other crypto currencies, maybe they are always in hurry gaining profits. They cannot know that waiting and holding of coins are they best and right strategy that we can do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

That's what all newbie s that came into crypto market need to understand. Like in any other business, you cannot become rich over night. You need a lot of work and much more patience.

Worst mistake is to sell loss due to fear that market will not recover. Bull and bear markets are more or less cyclics, so the key to win again from a strong Bullish markwt is to have patience.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

All right, patience is always the key to success! In the crypto currency, you need to be careful and do not hurry, this can lead to the loss of your money!
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

yes, in the business we need something most needed is "to be patient" because with we can be patient in any situation would in the end will get good results, but I think why many people who do not be patient in investing bitcoin, 1.karena them fear the future price will be worse than the purchase price 2.maybe they have no assets other than in this bitcoin 3.karena factor not kestabialan coin price
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

All right, patience is always the key to success! In the crypto currency, you need to be careful and do not hurry, this can lead to the loss of your money!
agree kak. it is true that patience will arise success. we must also be able to balance the patience with tenacity in work, then it leads to a good success.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Yes, patience is the key to success in any work because if you don't have this kind of attitude its hard to be successful in what you want to do. Like in investing in bitcoin you need to put patience to hold your coins and wait for the perfect time to sell it.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

The investor should have patience to study and understand the market prior to invest his hard earned money.A wise investor might be knowing that what time he has to enter to the market for the investment and one should not enter to the market to the price hike stage he has to wait patiently till the market to come down for his entry.When ever the price is still going down after the entry the investor should not be panic but patiently he has to wait till the market recover to attain his projected target.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

Of course we have to be patient to do any work. Likewise, we have to be patient by investing in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a digital coin, it is sometimes up and down. So you can invest long term in hopes of more profits. That's why we all have to be patient for more profit.

But just standing by and being patient is not productive enough I suggest that we should utilize each moment specially during the market crashes. There are a lot of things we can do while holding and being patient, you can even consider to buy more of your investments or start a new one when their market value is very low or you can consider day trading to maximize the profit for each market movement.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

There is no "quick" success because I believe everything has to follow a process and hardwork. Patience is a key for this since the investment industry needs time to mature. Selling it so early will get you very small income or profit. It is just like wine or cheese that gets better in the long run. So keep faith and think ahead the end of the tunnel; you'll eventually reach your goal.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

meanwhile patience, in other way what we are really looking for from that patience ?
should be for this trade, we also have to play smart, when the price is really below, we also analyze how the future of coins that we invest, if it is seen there are signs that the coin for long term is not profitable, then cutloss and leave it, take that can be taken and invest in another coin that still has hope.

dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:28:04 AM

Very true. In doing anything whether it works or does business The key to its success is patience. The fruit of patience is a tremendous victory. If we are patient then it is not impossible whatever we dream will be realized. I just share experiences. I have invested in crypto, with my patience, finally I getting what I want.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

Patience is the key to our success, because with patience we will become more calm and not panic
a lot of people panicked, then regretted
and never buy coins that do not have a bright future

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:49:22 AM

Is this my motto when I entered bitcoin and investing on it. That time I already read almost everything about bitcoin that patience is really a virtue here. But when time passes by i realized that patience was not enough that i need to do something or add and that is taking risk and spreading news about bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:11:34 AM

Yes I belive you are correct. The biggest thing I learned about cryptocurrency is having lots of patience. When you are patient you can think clearly and not make any harsh decisions. Patience and a little bit of determination plus a eight mind set equals successful cryptocurrency career.
zainhaider

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

Yes. For me, I consider it as the main golden rule in this industry. Patience might lead you into your success as it will be the one that gives you a sign whether you'll continue working or not. If someone entered cryptocurrency industry without patience, bet that person wasn't able to stay for a long run and might end with nothing.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:20:01 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

This is absolutely right I  also believe that patience is the key to success for everything. In bitcoin you do need to have patience earn much profit, you'll have to buy at a low amount and all you have to do is to wait for it to go high.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

I agree with you mate. Patience is really a virtue. I'm holding something in my wallet and it will be worth a good vacation for my family when it will reach to what I expect it. If you trust that thing where you invested you need patience and wait for long time to achieve what your target will be. Make it as a long term investment. We really don't know if that will bring you to richness. There is no easy money aside from a lottery win. You need to wait for the time that you will have it. I am currently 50% down now but still positive that it will recover and gain soon. Good luck to us mate.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:39 AM

business in the field of cryptocurrency really requires patience to achieve success. especially in trading, when we buy at a low price, certainly we expect to sell back at high prices, but the unstable market conditions that many people who can not control emotions and cause harm. but if we are able to endure for long periods of time then the benefits we can get even can get satisfactory results
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

In the business of cryptocurrency the major value that is required from everyone involved is patience, without patience no one can be able to survive the cryptographic money market cause the market can not be predicted
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Sometimes patience is the answer to all success. How not, doing any work if done in haste then the result will not be good, will not be as expected. For me patience is an important part in doing work or business. All will be smooth if we patiently to do it.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: