Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1979 times)
boblets243

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

if you want to be successful in crypto currency then patience is the key, without patience you will do the thing that will make you lose and it is not good, then we must be able to control emotion, keep calm and patient
To be successful in crypto, patience is indeed needed. Everybody needs patience in acquiring knowledge. It does not take 1 day to acquire everything you need to know about crypto. It takes time to know everything about crypto. it takes patience also in receiving bounty tokens and in trading. It takes months before receiving bounty tokens. Trading requires frequent monitoring of price in the market to ensure maximize profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

if you want to be successful in crypto currency then patience is the key, without patience you will do the thing that will make you lose and it is not good, then we must be able to control emotion, keep calm and patient

As always, that's easier said than done. You can't alwats stay calm and patient when you see your money dwindling down especially if you're a newbie. Experience goes hand in hand with patience in this market to keep yourself afloat amidst all the fluctuation and instability.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

yes, I agree with your opinion. indeed patience must always be in someone who does business. but I do not quite agree if we just be patient to wait to make a profit. because that would probably be very boring. I think patience should also be accompanied by hard work. when we have worked hard but luck does not take sides to us. that is the right time to be patient. by doing so, maybe our business will be more smoothly to earn revenue. and success is coming to our business.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.
"Patience is a virtue" nowadays once you engage in bitcoin business and especially if you don't have money to invest in bitcoin you need to work hard and be patient in joining signature or bounty campaigns, for you to earn money.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

yes, I agree with what you say. all we need is to choose a potent coin for the future and be patient after buying. and I think we should be patient to do any work. And patience is indispensable in bitcoin investing. Because Bitcoin is a fluctuating digital coin, sometimes up and down. So you can invest long-term with the hope of getting more profit. That's why we all have to be patient to get more profit. and eliminate panic if things are not as we expected.
Be patient in this market and be optimistic about the future value as we know that the future market is going to cross the highest value last recorded year. All we need is to remain calm and to go with patience so that we may be able to get huge profit in the end, on the other hand selling in this low market indicates your panic decision and this results in loss so be patient.
Yeah you are right. In my opinion two thing are important before investment in bitcoin and Altcoin. Patience and courage to bear the loss in the price. If you have these qualities then you can invest in crypto, otherwise choose any regular business for your investment. Cryptocurrency world is not for impatient and emotional people. You may wait for long time to get profit.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

Yes it sure is what we need in crypto and in real life,
We need to have it because nothing is instant in this life if you want to achieve something you have to work for it and wait for it.

I am totally agree with you, patient is a virtue not just here in bitcoin but all of our works, we need to be patient because their is no thing will come up easily. In bitcoin, we need to be patient because we are waiting to goes up the bitcoin so that we can earn a big amount before we sell it and if we lose that opportunity it maybe will become a big lose from us. In reality we need to be patient all the time because it is a very useful attitude in many activities we do in our daily lifes.
Patience should be a part of life, not only in cryptocurrency in every field of life. If you are impatient you may never succeed in any field and to get success you should be patient and courageous because these are the two main factors for a successful businessman. Crypto investment needs more patience than any other business in the world.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

Not only in Crypto life we have to be patience in all sorts of activities we are doing because it will help us to control our emotions which it cannot divert. Now we are in the bearish market which we have to control our emotions and start thinking in a positive way because it might help us to hold the coin till market start recovering.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

Yes it sure is what we need in crypto and in real life,
We need to have it because nothing is instant in this life if you want to achieve something you have to work for it and wait for it.

I am totally agree with you, patient is a virtue not just here in bitcoin but all of our works, we need to be patient because their is no thing will come up easily. In bitcoin, we need to be patient because we are waiting to goes up the bitcoin so that we can earn a big amount before we sell it and if we lose that opportunity it maybe will become a big lose from us. In reality we need to be patient all the time because it is a very useful attitude in many activities we do in our daily lifes.
Bitcoin is not the market of emotional satisfaction or to express your sadness here, you should be positive always about your investment here and should always make decisions according to the favorable and unfavorable situations of the market so that you may control all the points. We need to have a grasp on the basic market rules and to obey with patience and efficient way.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

Yah sure  being patience is important in our life. Likewise we have to be patience in investing bitcoin. Once you invest in bitcoin, the prices if bitcoin can fluctuates . Sometimes it goes up and some times it goes down. We cannot judge the price of bitcoin. It depends upon the market, eventhough it holds large number of investors, still it accept more investors. Because now people are well known about bitcoin and their growth. So they are ready to invest and hold the coin for future. Long term holding will give more profit in bitcoin market. Lets be wait with patience to price grow.
We need patience in the current situations because our any action towards the last decision will change our life. If we do not have patience and sell the holding coins now then we will face with huge loss. You are already here and in market and you need to be patient while the market will recover in the upcoming days and you may get profit so invest for long term means wait for rise.
Patience is mandatory almost in every business in the world especially in cryptocurrency. Impatient people cannot invest in bitcoin and if they invest they will not make any profits because of wrong decisions about their holding. If you want to make money from bitcoin you will have to wait for long time.Patience and courage are two important factors for bitcoin investor.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

without patience you will be hard to make a profit, basically when you trade You have to control your patience because true patience is the most important thing when you trade
This is the main point that without patience earning money is not possible. If you cannot wait for some time and take immediate decision then you will lose money instead of making profits. Be patient while holding your coins and don’t make any quick decision about your coins. you will be successful otherwise you will lose your investment and will be upset.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

of course that's right, in trading or investing in crypto the most important thing is patient because patiently then you will avoid loss and can get profit and be successful with crypto
I see why you say that. This is because the current market is red but in the same time gives some good signs about the boom soon in the future. And sine the crypto currency is available on a low price and can be owned with less work, one should not be afraid of loosing and should hold until it is time to cash the crypto. Even with a fall in the price, you never loose if you do not sell. This is how things work in the market.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:45:32 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 03:58:23 PM by oli123

Having a plan is one thing, keeping it the other is it. Patience brings Bitcoin. Many times you will be tempted to switch to Plan B (sales Plan). But in the end you will lose more money in this way than if you did nothing.
Bitcoin is relatively unstable, but in the long run it substantially increases its value. If you do not trade daily, your best strategy is probably to sit on your coins and build your empire with great patience.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Patience is the key to success and in crypto word you have be patient in order to maximize your profit. Present situation of crypto currency demand patience. Otherwise panic selling is on and the chance of lose increases.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

yes I agree and agree, whose name is not always profit but there are times when we also have to feel the loss, what we should do is to try and pray and be patient, there is a noon day will always be spinning, as long as we try and have confidence there must be a way
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

Patience is a requirement in crypto, because patience can strengthen us to deal with setbacks crypto market with more calm.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Patience is a requirement in crypto, because patience can strengthen us to deal with setbacks crypto market with more calm.

The market is always depending on demand and supply so obviously, the price will always increase depending on the situation in the market and that is the reason why you need to trade in the market depending on the season and you can use the volatility in order to earn more profit but patience will be always your problem if you are panicking every time the market prices are sinking.

PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Patience is very important. If the new investors do not have the patience, they will certainly fail. But only when they meet these failures, they will become more patient
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Patience is very important. If the new investors do not have the patience, they will certainly fail. But only when they meet these failures, they will become more patient

They actually need to understand bitcoin and its market then they will not worry but will wait. That is why it is suggested by many experts that whenever you invest in any coin or any business then first read well about that. The reason is not only that they will be scammed but it is also the reason that if a person will read well then they will not be the victim of the fud or any false negative news about that investment.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

That's true because all people that have successful life is have a patience. And it's important to crypto user that have a patience because it will bring you in good life and give you a good profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:14:52 AM

Most of the people today are panicking due to the price of cryptocurrency in the market that is continuously decreasing and some of them are losing a huge amount of profit because they are selling their coins even on its lowest price which makes them to lose a huge amount of profit, patience is the most important thing to focus on this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: