Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1977 times)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

Indeed. In last few months I had got some airdrops which would have given me nice money if I had just HODL them.

Patience is the key to treasure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

True,  It really takes time. Those people who have patients will get better.  This bitcoin takes time to earn because we all know how it works.  It rarely happens to get a one time big time but the best is to wait and to earn gradually. 
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:40:19 AM

If someone enter crypto currency world are very important to those are have patience. Because we all know that bitcoin and other coins are not stable the price will go up and down.
yes crypto is very unpredictable and so volatile that's why we must educate our selves first before entering into it to prevent some causes, and indeed patience is most important especially if you have an investment 'cause that is the common reason why noobs nowadays always panic selling, which is because of being greedy and have no enough knowledge how the market plays they're panicking and always repent after .
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.
yes, I agree with you. one of the keys to investing in the long term is having to have patience. because if we do not have patience we will panic when the price becomes down and finally we sell all the assets we have with the loss.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

Yep ofcourse and we must be wise to, little bit of experience. But some other people Patience doesn't work with them wanting to get rich quick but in the end they lost a lot because of that     
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Be patient, this is what we need to do
Bitcoin's price fluctuations have slowly been stable. Now everyone is waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
The constant good news is the best support for our patient people.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

Patience is actually the keyword on the investment market. He does not have many bitcoins in his hand, nor does he win on the right project. People who are able to buy and sell in the right place are waiting for it.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

If you want to make an investment, you should be ready also for whatever circumstances that you are going to encountered and number one is to be patience in waiting and we know that good reward will be coming for long waiting.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

Losing a lot of money on trade is a pressure on the desire to quickly get a big profit is a wrong act patience is very in need whatever is needed in this word nothing is instant
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

I think there's something more important than patience. knowledge and insight play an important role in the crypto industry, especially in the level of investment and trade. and when the market finds a correction, there are plenty of hazards and steps to take apart from just holding back. it's about experience and knowledge to prevent too deep and turn it into profit. although the facts are not as easy as I say.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

yes it is true, in business in the crypto currency  is full of risks and to avoid or reduce risk then patience is in need, we must remain calm, not panic and can control the emotions so it will be able to get profit
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

yes you really seem to be what it takes is patience, when you trade your patience is very important because I see bitcoin has a very good potential so you should be able to resist not too fast to buy and too fast to buy. if you can control your patience then you can get a lot of profit.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

If someone enter crypto currency world are very important to those are have patience. Because we all know that bitcoin and other coins are not stable the price will go up and down.

Yes exactly if theres one thing needed most in the world of cryptocurrency no other than but Patience ,inorder to success in this industry then patience is a must because of its unpredictable price, if you have that then im sure you will be successful in the future.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Of course, investment in the crypto market requires patience and waiting as it leads to the public road. This market is risky and dangerous so patience is needed and it is time to invest and sell when it is profitable.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Yes, patience is do we all need. No patience , it is hard to earn profits. I think all investors is to do is patience, they always panickin if the coins or bitcoin is going dump. Waiting to pump make us success and it will not pump in a short time. It always takes time to make more profits.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

Be patient, this is what we need to do
Bitcoin's price fluctuations have slowly been stable. Now everyone is waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
The constant good news is the best support for our patient people.

Yes indeed. Patience is what we really need to have upon joining in the cryptocurrency. We know how the prices go, it maybe up or down. So we need to be patient in order to survive the difficult situations like the fluctuations.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

Yes I'm completely agree with you. I truly believe that without patience we can't exist here. Price may decrease & it may also happen that it can't rise for a long time. It doesn't mean that you will lose patience & sell it at a lower price. The reality is that you must be patient in order to be successful.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

The investor to the crypto market should have the minimum required  knowledge about the market and its working procedures  for the proper maintenance..Apart from the working knowledge to the market he should be patient enough to bear the negative movements frequently occurs to  the market. Especially for the new comers concerned mostly they might be entering to the market to the peak level and when the market is reaching to the required target the wise investors will be booking profit so the price can come down it reacts the newbie to become panic they are also tempted to sell and booking lose and the resultant the market will go down further. So the investor should have patience enough.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 08:07:17 AM by Nasty23

Yes exactly if theres one thing needed most in the world of cryptocurrency no other than but Patience ,inorder to success in this industry then patience is a must because of its unpredictable price, if you have that then im sure you will be successful in the future.
Yes patience is very important emotion here that everyone should have in order to gain more profit and become successful because patience help us to learn more and help us to grab the opportunities that cryptocurrency have but before investing make sure you are fully know about it due to it's unpredictable market because it helps you to become calm and avoid panicking that can possibly longer your patience.

limbothecoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

good job
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: