Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1979 times)
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Yes patience is good advice at such a time, we ostaetsya only because it helps us not to panic, and to think sensibly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Patience cannot be separated from crypto and everyone must have patience if they want the benefits of crypto. And if you don't have patience, the risk of crypto will be obtained.

Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

You're right, crypto isn't stable and if we enter the crypto world it's very important to have patience. Patience is very important to make us able to survive and not easily panic with price decreases.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

patience is a good quality, even more so in this area that does not allow us to do rash acts, but to act more judiciously

That's what all we really need in order to success because through patience, you are giving yourself a room full of hopes especially during the darkest days of your crypto holdings. The more you hold it, the higher the value your crypto assets would get.

cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

In cryptocurrency, we always need to have one powerful factor that is patience. Here without patience, we cannot make any money because the market situation is quite different from the other, people who have patience will make most in cryptocurrency.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

Patience is maybe the thing all people need in their life. So also in the stock market you see that you make the most profit with patience. The problem is just that the people dont want to wait a time. They want everyting now. But they dont reconize that bitcoin also needed almost ten years to get this value!
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

You're right, crypto isn't stable and if we enter the crypto world it's very important to have patience. Patience is very important to make us able to survive and not easily panic with price decreases.
There is not need to get emotional especially in the Bitcoin investment as it is long term investment as well as Ethereum is also known as long term so it is useless if you get panic. Price of these two coins takes some time to recover but you need to wait for it to get it as a high value will be your success. In the future days of Bitcoin you will get maximum profit but it is only possible if you start buying from now on low price.
kunsilee

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

I know this principle, but sometimes i can't do it. For example, i got a little caught off-guard for the blooded plunge of yesterday. So that i am a little bit panic now.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Although I know that I need to wait patiently in the cryptocurrency market, the truth is that my patience made me bleed quickly. My purchase of ETH is $620. Now its price has dropped to $228. Patience didn't bring me any benefit!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Patience is maybe the thing all people need in their life. So also in the stock market you see that you make the most profit with patience. The problem is just that the people dont want to wait a time. They want everyting now. But they dont reconize that bitcoin also needed almost ten years to get this value!

I agree with you,  nowadays almost all people want an instant,  especially the teenagers.

They don't want to wait for the perfect time,  they dont believe that it is more special when they wait for it. But for me patience is the most important thing in my life. Because I believe that it can change everything, all the hardworks,  efforts, sweat and sacrifices will turn into a positve result.

It is same also in cryptocurrency,  we can hold for long term as long as we want to,  we can wait until the value reach our target that the result is more profitable from the value you had your coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Of course we have to be patient to do any work. Likewise, we have to be patient by investing in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a digital coin, it is sometimes up and down. So you can invest long term in hopes of more profits. That's why we all have to be patient for more profit.

Most of the people lack's patience every time the market price is dropping and that is the reason they lose a huge amount of their investment due to the volatility of the market.
That is correct, for we are here to make some money then why are we selling in low market for little profit or may be if you are an investor in 7k figure and now you proceed as panic selling then you will face with loss because the current price is rolling in 6k dollar. We should treat it as long term investment and not short term and remember that those who are making it short term will not see anything positive.
Different  people have different mentality. Some people think that the price is expected to fell down more therefore it is better sell in current price and get the chance buy it again in comparatively low price. But some time when the sell their bitcoin they cannot get another chance to buy bitcoin in low  price. Which cause some lost to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: