Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1981 times)
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

Of course, patience is the thing we must have to achieve the goal. To benefit from crypto patience is very necessary because cryptocurrency is unstable and full of risk.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Yes i agree with this point that patience is all that we need to show if we are investing.All the investments needs patience.We need to stay cool and calm even if the price drops because  such types of abrupt changes in prices are very common.If we talk about bitcoin , the prices are never still .One day the prices are very low and the very next day it reaches a great height.So we should feel protective enough while investing in bitcoin instead of doing panic when the market value falls.Bitcoin is having great capability to rise at high level in future and has the great potential to do a great come back even after the prices fall down so we don't need to panic.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

Patience should be supplemented with a distinctive understanding of cryptocurrency. It is useless if someone has high patience but understanding of the future of cryptocurrency is less, the patience will be useless and will only rely on scorn and loss. The best way is and certainly will benefit greatly in the next few years is someone who has a high patience and coupled with a good understanding of cryptocurrency then he will get a big enough profit. We will not always understand that our brains will think bitcoin will have a high price in the future, and this can serve as a field for profit.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

We need patience always especially when we are just starting in here. Patience to rank up, patience  to learn all we need to know about crypto and of course patience in order to earn money. There is no thing such as instant. Crypto is like a regular job that we all start from lowest rank and lowest earning up to the highest rank with the highest money to earn.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

yes patience is all we need, there are people who are getting downed when they see that the market price is dumping but it was not bad thing because market is giving people the time to invest even more in order to earn more profit in the future.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Yes it is true that in the world of bitcoin patience is all we need. If you have no patience, then bitcoin is not for you. We need patience in bitcoin world because we will wait for a ver long time for our profit.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I agree that with the market conditions that have not improved then we have to be patient, to get a big profit then hold until the end of the year will make us happy because it can vacation to many countries that we like.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

my dear you are absolutely  right without patience you cant really invest  in bitcoin  and even wait for a very longer time patience gives you the time to invest and grab more profit

Patience is the key not only in the crypto business but also in one personal life. It is an attribute that can defy the success or failure depending upon how ell you act in a given situation. Patience do hold the key and if used correctly can yield some good benefits.
mudasarali43

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

Yes of course, Good thing you have shared, Patience is the key, The key of your success, the key of your future, the key of your profit that how much you can earn, Because it’s all about the situations which make you able to take decision in a fast way, If you are feeling relax and show the patience especially at the time of selling when you aware of panic sale then you must see the good results on trading because your decisions are patience, that is why we all have need to be patient and make good treading,
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

No need to seriously understand the art of patience because in crypto, as long as everyone understand the risks of buying, then they are good to go.

People needs to challenge their temptation in order to win on any crypto challenge on trading. If they really want to hold for long term then forget it and just come back someday even their is a possibility that they will missed the train. No way in the first place they will hold it if they can't sees something on that coin.

Overall, we have different techniques, strategies and so on. So we just need to enhanced in order to make profit out from doing trading or just by simply trading.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

That's what a single crypto user must have if he/she wants to earn in crypto and become succesful. Especially if you have bought at high price and the price suddenly fall down. You should wait for price increase if you don't want to lose any of your investment and not only thinking to sell before it goes lower and lower. You will lose more if you did it so patience is very important.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

True, bitcoin has no price stability and patience here is needed. Bitcoin falls, we just have to wait patiently increasing bitcoin to make a profit.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

That is always true !

Mehdi
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

We need to control our emotions as not to affect our decisions in dealing crypto. All we can do is be patient to wait for the right time and don't be greedy to your profits.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Yes, very true. Patience is all we need. Patience is an ingredient and key to success. In all dreams we need to be patient in waiting to get all of this dreams. Just dream high and be patient
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

Of course we have to be patient to do any work. Likewise, we have to be patient by investing in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a digital coin, it is sometimes up and down. So you can invest long term in hopes of more profits. That's why we all have to be patient for more profit.

Yes you are right, you really need patience because there are a lot of new traders today who are losing a huge amount of profit because they did not know how the market works, in that case patience is all we need.

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Of course patience is very important if we choose crypto. Cryptocurrency is a currency that is unstable and risky, patience is very useful to keep us in the belief that crypto will not die but crypto can recover, and we can benefit from the cryptocurrency.

Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Many have lost their patience since bitcoin has plunged more than half of its market price at 20,000$ last year. For some, it's their worst nightmare when they bought ATH. But if you can just hodl what you have now, it's the very least you can do because sooner or later, bitcoin will rise once again and i am expecting it before this year ends.

beezunus

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

true, to be successful in the currency crypto then patience is necessary because with patience we can reduce the loss and will get profit in accordance with what we want
supandi wiharja

Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Patience is a key that is needed for us all in the world of crypto.
Even patience is also very important in real life, because when we have a strong patience, then automatically we ourselves have been trained in the face of all trials.
When we enter the crypto world, we must be ready and have the patience to achieve good results, because we all know that the crypto is unstable, can even rise and fall quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: