Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Scam ICO is really a lot, but I would like to know where such exact figures come from. Or are you talking about your own statistics? So maybe you have problems in the ability to choose good ICOs?

I don't know where he got the numbers ,but in my practice, it all depends on how you approach the choice of bounty.If you take everything, then why cry?You need to approach wisely to bounty(read the website to see what plan the team is also important ,and many more subtleties ), So each has its own statistics ,I personally know guys who take out a month for 3-5 thousand dollars (and it's not YouTube or blogs )
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

Whether we're scammed by a bounty campaign or not depends on what we're looking for. There are people participating in many bounties without knowing what the projects actually are. These are the kinds of people that chase after the money only to be deceived at the end.
Let's seek value, not big paying bounties all the time.

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

I believe that despite the large number of scams, there are still good campaigns in which you can safely participate. In general, the payment is made according to the results of the token sales and sometimes it turns out to be very small.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

I believe that despite the large number of scams, there are still good campaigns in which you can safely participate. In general, the payment is made according to the results of the token sales and sometimes it turns out to be very small.

Of course, there are still successful bounty campaigns, I also believe. It would be nice before choosing a bounty campaign, we must do research first. Although we are difficult to distinguish bounty campaign that will really succeed and bounty scam.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Scam ICO is really a lot, but I would like to know where such exact figures come from. Or are you talking about your own statistics? So maybe you have problems in the ability to choose good ICOs?

I think they are confused after receiving the token. chances are they lost the token. and do not know which token after receiving it from the project. I'm not sure all ico is a scam. because they have a white board of each of their projects.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

what i read here in the thread does not sound good. apparently you have to be lucky to get no scam bounty. hope my bounty campaign, who i joined, does not end up as scam. it's very hard for me to detect a scam. i'm still missing the experience.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

How this rate can high like that? I don't think there are so many scam bounty campaigns as you think Smiley. IMO there are only 2 out of 10 bounties are scam or maybe you're really unlucky so you always joined these 2 scam bounties Smiley). For now, I'm still fine with bounty campaign and I'm not scammed by any bounty campaign Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

That is the risk of our work, must remain grateful with the results in the can. And we must also be careful in choosing the project, now it is a lot of ico scam.So be patient.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Yeap, but it is your own choice where to join and what to do. Don´t like ICO - don´t join.
Nowadays there are a lot of bounty campaigns to chose from, so I don´t see any problem.

My personal statistics maybe 20% where or scam or tokens still not trading or price is simply nothing.

Just make small investigation before joining bounties and everything going to be fine.  Wink
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

The problem is not in Bounty campaigns, but in ICO projects. At the moment, 80% - scam. Therefore, the first thing you need to pay attention to the project itself
Kotomish

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Unfortunately there are currently a lot of Scam ICOS. And with this you need to do something. Otherwise, they will destroy the idea of the ICO, they will not trust anyone.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

The point is to choose the right project for bounty or for investment. Try to search the forum for topics on how to choose the right project. And the chance that you will feel fraud on yourself will drastically decrease.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

Though, not all bounties are scam but the bitter truth is that, it's hard to find a good ICO which major interest isn't about the investors money but the project at hard. Some may have a good idea but are driven by the money. Some scam ICOs developers even use the bounty hunters as a means to promote their shit tokens at the end, this bounty hunters holds valueless coins hoping for a day where they will one day be listed to dump them. Sad reality of ICO.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

You cant tell most of the bounty programs are scam. I agree that most of them dont hit the exchanges. That doesnt mean they are scam. Most of the icos dont reach softcap and thats the reason why your tokens remain in your wallet forever.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:41:06 PM

Not all bounty is scam. Most of them actually pay at the end.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

The point here is not to invest in ICO project but try to buy coins that have been registered in the exchanger
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

I do not agree that most of the projects are scam. You need to carefully select a project, and if you can not find a good project yourself, contact competent people for advice.
number8

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

Very sad. How to determind scam bounty?
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

I agree with you sir, most of bounties are fakes and not giving you the exact amount of what they said from their project. Some bounties let you wait for a long months. I suggest to choose wisely. Goodluck.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

I want to note that in recent times cases of decreasing bounty pools after fees have become more frequent. The company collects 10-30 million dollars and reduces the bounty pool, it's very bad. Or the company closed the ICO earlier on a hard cap and also reduces it. In addition to a large number of scammers, there are also those who simply don't want to pay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: