Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31751 times)
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

For the rest 40% that are not scam then? You know, some people still make a lot of money from that 40%.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quanggiang101

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

same idea
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I would say that if you partook in 50 bounties than 60 per cent will be scams. Too many ICO's are scamming people (guess why FB and Twitter, etc. banned the ads). And too many are not giving the tokens.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

That's right. Before you join an ICO bounty campaign, you must understand it. If it doesn't even have an official website, or if the record stakes is extremely inaccurate, then in all likelihood it is a scam. Avoid it!

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Yes, this is true. Recently we find lots of scam bounty. I have joined lots of campaigns and I found more than 10-15 of them were scams. My concern is some of them were managed by well-reputed bounty managers.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

As we do not want to invest, we can only use the bounty quest as a way to make money. Although I know that many bounty tasks are deceiving, I am not rich. I still need to rely on bounty quests to increase my living expenses.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

In fact, not everything is as bad as you think. Yes, the quality of the Bounty has decreased, but good projects have all remained
Deripasca

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

hey, mate, what nonsense you wrote! i don't know your way to choose signatures, but I can say for sure you're doing something wrong. in my opinion less than 40% is scam
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

hey, mate, what nonsense you wrote! i don't know your way to choose signatures, but I can say for sure you're doing something wrong. in my opinion less than 40% is scam

Maybe more than half of them are scam as what I have observed in the forum. There are some ICOs that are not scam but they seem like scam because their ICO is not successful since they weren't able to reach their softcap that's why they just decided to return the investors money and not push through with the project so all the bounty hunters work are in vain. It is part of being a bounty hunter that's why one should choose the bounties he would promote so that his time would not be wasted.

Yes, this is true. Recently we find lots of scam bounty. I have joined lots of campaigns and I found more than 10-15 of them were scams. My concern is some of them were managed by well-reputed bounty managers.

It's part of the risk because there are times when a reputable manager didn't review the project very well and turn out to be scam and some even just turn a blind eye about it that's why a reputable manager before receive a bunch of negative trust because he knows that the team deceive the investors and he still continue to promote the project.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

I think so too. I stopped trusting even the top managers. Even in the winter, I participated in the project of grains, which was led by a silon manager. I have not received payments so far.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

This is entirely true. I have some tokens that are just lying in my wallet that I got from bounties and some are from airdrops. I don't hear anything from the devs anymore so I just accepted the fact that they are worthless because they are not even listed anywhere.
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

yes I agree with you, because now a lot of bounty campaign that its sales ico (if the bounty campaign is ico) has reached softcap even more than softcap not be a guarantee that bounty campaign will not scam, I ever found one bounty campaign whose sales already more than softcap but in the end the bounty campaign is a scam, and it is very detrimental especially for investors
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

I think so too. I stopped trusting even the top managers. Even in the winter, I participated in the project of grains, which was led by a silon manager. I have not received payments so far.
Grain.io was managed by Sylon. Who is silon?
Didn't ussually payment will be come 1 month after ICO ending?

From me it's not 60%, but 59%   Wink
cryptokingmaker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Being new in this technology is makes me disappointed with your claims but I must try my luck on those bounties to have my reward token as my start-ups for investment. Research first is all we need before joining the bounty.

Yes, you have to do your homework before investing are promoting any bounty campaign whether the company has any ability to develop the project with what innovative they are entering into the market. Whether they have the ability to raise the money with the help of the community support because many companies are failing to reach their target because they don't have enough knowledge about the technology.
CAPTEZECC

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

When I entered Bitcointalk newly I was made to understand that every bounty here pays and they are genuine but later I found out that there indeed scam projects on bounties.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

Yes you are right that a very large part of bounty companies is a Scam. You're talking about 60%, I'm leaning towards 80-85% of all bounty don't pay out a reward.  That's sad.
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

Exactly I Agree with you that's why proper research is important to find bounty just like ico's. Sometimes we get some bounty that is valuable like two or three bounties so we need to research first and then choose bounties because we don't know which bounty will change our life's. I've even meet some people's who earn 2 or 3 ether from 1 bounty so just imagine if we find 10 or 20 bounty like that. I hope u understand my point and ignore my bad english Tongue
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

The large part of the bounty scam is their whitepaper, if they cannot make a good whitepaper then the bounty manager of the bounty is not doing his part a good bounty should have a good whitepaper. It should attract the investors and should explain very well what is their platform all about, the manager should pick a good team member to have his project good and the manager should manager his project very well so that it will have a good ICO rating, good ICO reviews and good impact to the investors so that their are many people will invest in their bounty.
kajiado

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

i think more 90% are scams. For a native english speaker its pretty easy to recognize the scammy bounties due to the language and what they are actually offering, methods of promotion and other obvious red flags.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

While the ico area will not be regulated, this percentage will only increase. Scammers do not feel fear in deceiving people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: