Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31748 times)
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Scam? or Unprofessional attidude? Can we call a project scam if it hasn't reached its goal and hasn't pay to anyone? But yeah I kinda understand if we call a project to be scam if after they raised money, they pretend that exchange are not heir business

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Scam? or Unprofessional attidude? Can we call a project scam if it hasn't reached its goal and hasn't pay to anyone? But yeah I kinda understand if we call a project to be scam if after they raised money, they pretend that exchange are not heir business

Anything can happen once after they start raising the money because the left the community without paying to them. So we have to be very careful when choosing the ICO for an investment and for bounty promotions. Recently we have seen many bounties didn't pay to their participants even though they raised some money from the investors.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

Yes, you are right, now the bounty does not bring a lot of profit. Because there are a lot of them and they can not all bring their idea to a logical end. What we call them scammers. according to my statistics, a bounty of three , two for sure Scam. This is a very high percentage of bad ICO companies. But we can not do much about it, we have to choose the company well. But I can say that "shit companies" also collect and pay well.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

I can not say for sure about the percentage, but I myself noticed that now there are more scam than it was before. I think that the only way to deal with it is regulation.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

I can not say that I am confident in the accuracy of the data about scam projects that are provided in percentage on this topic.  But at least it was announced officially that for the June, 30 2018 more than a 1000 of projects are considered to be so called "dead", and of course, their coins are considered "dead" as well. But not every project from this list is scam. Lots of projects did not collected the planned cap, others just could not realised the idea because of different reasons and a lot of these projects appeared real scams. First the meaning of the word "scam" should better to be defined and do not call all unsuccessful projects scams.
ericaltm

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

That is also why you join 1 project or maybe 2 at the time, without going blindly promoting it. Make sure it is a good project and it has already value. People that join these bounties are not even reading their white papers.

Its truly a shame!!!! Make sure to be informed and you will be spotting scams all the time, but the time you dont, you win BIG!

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
InKiTy38

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

If you participate in the bonus campaign ended the campaign but they have not transferred you stoken number then you should do to get back the coin or you let go and not join them anymore
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

If you participate in the bonus campaign ended the campaign but they have not transferred you stoken number then you should do to get back the coin or you let go and not join them anymore
I participated in a very large number of bounty companies and even gathered a large number of coins in purses, but nevertheless I did not become richer as I thought. Although in reality the crypto currency has made me financially independent, because I work hard in this direction.

HELLO EVERYONE.
hentel

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

Risks are always present, including scams. With the bounty too. A project running bounty aims to promote the project, through which it calls for money from the investor. When the team just wants to scam the token to make money from the investor, the value of the token is not liquid, so you also get token (pay for you by bounty) as investors.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

I also think that there are very few honest companies left. Basically it's scam. More administrators who want to cheat and reduce rewards .
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

It's true that ico projects are fraud, but not because of this our spirit is trying to find a gift sluggish or even worse, so it's down and difficult to climb again.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Anything can happen once after they start raising the money because the left the community without paying to them. So we have to be very careful when choosing the ICO for an investment and for bounty promotions. Recently we have seen many bounties didn't pay to their participants even though they raised some money from the investors.

Whatever, I don't think there is big difference in haven't paid anything, or have paid and haven't tried to reach an exchange. Don't you think so? what the use in coins you cannot sell?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:04:40 PM by Abu Shadow

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
If your doing a research before participating then most likely you will find a good bounty that will give you reward after the bounty. That's true there are many scammed and fake projects and we need a thorough research to not waste our time.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

yes you are right some bounty there is a scam but actually it is not the fault of the manager but it's the fault of the ico team that hold bounty and when successful or not successful ico they do they do not want to pay bounty, that's very bad.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Scam ICO is really a lot, but I would like to know where such exact figures come from. Or are you talking about your own statistics? So maybe you have problems in the ability to choose good ICOs?
Well skszano. And they speak about 60 percent, 80 percent of fraud cases among ICO campaigns and at the same time everyone wears signatures of specific ICO campaigns. Of course, we should agree that there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects now. However, in general, this activity is profitable. At the same time, we hope that over time, more and more states will regulate this activity and fraud in the ICO will become almost impossible.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

The point is that in the remaining 40% can get caught fatty bounty)) I do not know where you got these numbers, but if so many people on this forum, then what is the secret meaning is))
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

yes you are right but it seems not all bounty scam, and better you become bounty participant from bounty manager who already have experience and proven always pay like yahoo and amazix because I see only bounty experienced that can always be paid.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

yes you are right some bounty there is a scam but actually it is not the fault of the manager but it's the fault of the ico team that hold bounty and when successful or not successful ico they do they do not want to pay bounty, that's very bad.
Yes, the bounty campaign is good or not depends on the ICO project manager rather than the bounty project manager. If the bounty project succeeds and pays the bounty participant as planned, that's great, but otherwise it's going to be bad.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

if you are afraid of being stuck with fraud then you need to be more careful and vigilant, if you already get the token of the project you follow then it can make you sure.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

That is fact, many ICO now are scam and I got scammed by three ICOs already for this past 4 months. Many ICO are not true to their words though they pay you with their token but sometimes have no value at all and some pays so low, also the most irritating is that those ICOs which are hype but end up as a scam. I am loosing hope with ICO bounties already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: