Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31751 times)
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

You received your tokens from bounty, you need to sell it when the market be listed on exchanges, because chances are, most of the coin holders will pump and dump, and whenever they recover their investments and have some profits.
imesh4you

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Yes. The many of bounties are a scam. Actually, the most of the currents bounties are a scam. In the present, thousands of bounties in here. So we can't choose a bounty what we've entered. I have seen, many types of bounties. So my advice is, don't participate in any bounty without research about the project because I have met many bounties with fake details. So be careful.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Indeed many projects fail and scam, this makes us furious and very disappointed. When you follow a gift and get a token, you will sell it immediately and fear that tokens will not last long. And that is true, there is a fear that it will last but the value remains low and far from the price of ico, it's a pity.

cryptodammy

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

I don't agree with that since I have started bounty I haven't seen any one that's a scam just that the project might not really be solving a problem ...
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Where there is a lot of money there will always be scammers who easily want to earn at the expense of others. It's true there are more and more scam projects lately. Therefore, it is important to identify such scams and to inform the community about them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

I assume 80% of the bounty is a rip-off in all forms. And it could be higher in case you do not have the information, now not the assignment choice. and i believe you will have lots of experience to make a choice for yourself if you persevere.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

You are right, and therefore to make a profit we must be smart in choosing a good bounty so that the time we use to do it will not be wasted.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Yes i agree with your statement. as most of survey stated that most of ICOs are scam now a days, People are just for collection of money and run away. Now come on bounty part, For example there is one ico and they run bounty for two months and claimed that their token price will be 0.1$. Most Bounties token have listed on shit exchanges where no volume at all. This is clear Scam. so guyz do some research before enter into any bounty.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

I certainly agree since I, myself has also experienced it which made me feel so disappointed. At first, I thought that the project would be successful but I still ended up with nothing. I guess it is better to really choose which bounties are good.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

Bounty is not a scam, it is the neglegence of the project developer and their stinginess, most will realised much fund from token sale and will not be able get listed in good exchange. Some will be listed but will not make order for investors to be able to sell and the project will never have purpose in other for investors to hold.
playmain

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

I have almost no sympathy for bounty hunters complaining about these types of "scams". As far as I'm concerned, 90% of bounty hunters are scamming the projects they are promoting. They're grabbing as many bounties as they can, have zero loyalty, have probably zero true understanding, zero intention to actually use the tokens or products or platform, and their content/followers/subscribers are equally worthless.

Want proof? Go to see all the bounty threads. Click to see all the posts submitted. Just pure garbage that shills the project.
Agree,  like another way to spam .that project maybe good but bounty hunter promotion is bad.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

a lot of ico are appearing because more and more people are also interested in joining ico. certainly, the opportunity to get the ico that scam is also big. we must be more careful in choosing an ico because it will affect on the results that we will get.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
I did not go into details, and I do not know what the exact percentage of projects are - scammers, but I know that choosing a good bounty campaign is really difficult, especially at a given time when the market is in a downward trend. but nevertheless, we need to earn as many tokens as possible to implement them in the future.

Albertio

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

Scams occurs because they don't pay attention to white paper because a good Bounty must have a good whitepaper. This must attract investors and must explain well what platform they are all, managers must choose good team members to have good projects and managers must be very good project managers so they will have good ICO ratings.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I think so, a lot of bounty campaigns are really scam. To avoid from accidentally joining in scam campaigns, first is that we should be able to understand the project, second is it should be realistic and lastly the people in that certain project is transparent.
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Unfortunately there are currently a lot of Scam ICOS. And with this you need to do something. Otherwise, they will destroy the idea of the ICO, they will not trust anyone.
Valeri4

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

It is necessary to choose a good bounty before the participation.Maybe luck and get good profits.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I gave up doing social it does not make any sense to sit for hours for the sake of tokens, which are worth nothing when the market rises again and can again do it

bidbud

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

your statement is exactly right, and I also experience that even more than 60% of the bounty that I follow is a scam, it's really sad, but it must be lived ... the point is we must always try and be patient ...
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

Most of altcoins and tokens are generating by scammers due this various bounties are scams and not paying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: