Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

You need to look for projects that are for sure going to hit hardcap and have a quality team. Otherwise the chances of not getting paid out are just too high.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

Yes I do believe that there are a lot of bounty campaign scam out there but it is not fair to quickly assume things. A lot of ico fail because of poor managements or poor crowd reception. Even those legit ones will fail if there are no investors willing to invest or not appealing to them. If I manage to participate in a shady campaign I usually leave immediately. That is why investigation is a must before participating in any ico.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

I agree that there are many scam ICO project but some of them still are listed in market and we can be earned money when it is pumped price for a short time and then it is almost die

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
There are currently many fraudulent projects. But to avoid participating in those projects, it is easy. We can see the roadmap and their team. If something is not clear and the plan is not linked together, it's a scam project.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

actually a very visible is from the development projects that simply does not exist. the team is also not active in responding to all matters relating to the project or the bounty. This makes me sure this project is a scam.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

Most projects are indeed experiencing a failure because sales did not reach the minimum target tokens are specified. For now the new project also many emerging and new projects is certainly having a product that is ready to compete. If a project has a strong team able to do the good promotion with of course to get the investor will also ease. So the project also did not experience failure.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

Quitters never win that's what they say so I'll still bet on that 60% with my time and effort and who knows that one of those projects will bring me big bucks.we will just have to be careful and choosy with the bounties that we join , and join more as possible.

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

From what I have read, the percentage of scam or failed ICO's for this year will 78%. That is 22% chance of success and it is not advisable especially if you are planning to invest at a high amount. The chance of winning is less than 1 out of 4. You need a lot of luck in order to earn from ICO's. I would recommend that you purchase a established coin and hodl it until it gives you a revenue.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

Quite agree here. We need to have a good research before participating in any bounty project to avoid scam in the future.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
duoleduo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Yes, the forum is very confusing now, free to release ICO and tasks, which will cause the forum to lose influence.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

not be a secret any more than the scam has indeed become a part of the bounty. When off guard and not think of whatever he then entered in the bounty will not have a future. analysis of goodwill is indispensable to be able to create a bounty being the work that resulted. If merely follow bounty beating then do not hope will get good results.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Yes i do agree on that, most of the bounty campaigns today are not legit, they are keep on delaying the distribution time in the market and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are losing hope to join this industry.

alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

In order to still benefit, you need to diversify your activities. Participate in more projects, analyze them before you start and despite the large percentage of scams, you will still make a profit. The more you do not risk anything, except your free time.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

The point is that there is always the chance that you end up making a whole lot money than you expected. Yes we know that a good number of the bounties are scams but as long as there is always a chance that we can get in on that good one, then that is what makes it worth it. Finding one that ends up doing good helps forget about the ones that didn't work out

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

Yes, i recently see a lot of projects and that makes the choice of bounty harder, because you can't now know the good project from the scam, i have participate in 2 projects and i didn't get any coin that's disappointing, so now i take my time in choosing the good one, we have to visit the website and do all the research about the project that we wanna participate in.

Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

a large part of ico and bounty campaigns are scams and i think that you can avoid it successfully and try to make it right
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Yes, i recently see a lot of projects and that makes the choice of bounty harder, because you can't now know the good project from the scam, i have participate in 2 projects and i didn't get any coin that's disappointing, so now i take my time in choosing the good one, we have to visit the website and do all the research about the project that we wanna participate in.
unfortunatelly there are a lot of scam projects now and i have no idea what to do with them and how to punish scammers
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

not as large as you think it is bit still scammers are the main yes i think i can call it tje main problem of the modern crytpocurrency world
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

unfortunatelly there are a lot of scam projects now and i have no idea what to do with them and how to punish scammers
bounty campaigns are good to be participated in once and maybe twice but i do not think that they can be the best decision
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

Since this are is for people that like cryptography I find it funny if someone in this forum wanted to chase down scammers. It's the correct thing to do though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: