Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

When this idea of ICOs started, people participated, both the rich and the poor took part until some projects turned into scam ones which has since then frightened people from investing in a project. Listing on the major exchanges also requires some amount of money which when the ICO did not end successfully, it will be hard to pay for. This is one major reason why icos turn scam and run with the little contributions they get instead of using it to list their shit tokens on an exchange. Bounties are successful when an ICO is successful so we do not have to talk more about that.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

You do not distinguish scam projects from just bad projects. Scam is deliberate deception, collecting money with their subsequent non-legal appropriation. Bad project - a project that lacked the strength or resources to realize itself.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

You do not distinguish scam projects from just bad projects. Scam is deliberate deception, collecting money with their subsequent non-legal appropriation. Bad project - a project that lacked the strength or resources to realize itself.
Some are very professional with their scamming, they may have updated LinkedIn's pages as well.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Unfortunately, this is the reality, most of projects issued in the couple of years ago have not delivered much, some have failed due to lack of investors and others have deliberately scammed people in a way or a other.
it is discouraging to not be paid properly in a bounty campaign but also know that there are people who lose big money in all this.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

I would not say that so many bounties are scam, but many of them postponing, delaying bounty payouts, not listing the coins on exchanges as planned etc. I would say that it is connected to the market situation as well. It is much more difficult for projects to reach even the soft cap for the project to start.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Unfortunately it's true. Most bounty projects are fraud. Because I do not want to be related to them. I believe that the best prospect in the crypto currency market is investment Roll Eyes
Many of the projects are cheap scams. Bounties are real, not all of them are fake because if they were all fake then the ICOs would've ended.

soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Bounty nowadays is very bad. Last year scam project its not much as this year. I have no idea why so many scam projects this day. The team ran away after ico or bounty hunter doesnt paid for his work. I hope next year less scam projects. I struggling with this situation.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

i just notice that when the price of bitcoin goes down, alot of bounty campaigns become scam since they cannot reach their soft cap because they do not have any investors at all.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

I wouldnt call them straight out scams,more like money grabs ,and 90% of the ICOs and their bounty campaigns are nothing more than that.Do you due dilligencemcheck projects that have good idea,good team etc,and do only those bounty campaign,so even if that means that you will do only few campaigns every few months,as thats how many good projects there are,if that many at all,im maybe optimistic.
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Yes, I agree with you, many bounties are scams. but to prevent you from joining a scam bounty, you can participate with a bounty campaign managed by a trusted bounty manager. to avoid scam projects.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

I think that a lot of bounties are scams today but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them as the way to earn for the living. i like taking part in bounties but first it is necessary to define whether it is a good project
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

There are indeed scam projects as well as scam bounties but I doubt that majority of the bounties are scam. In my case, I've only encountered some and those that are paying are having a larger number. Maybe, in order to lessen the risk of being a victim, one should consider checking the team behind a project in order to have assumption on whether it would be a scam or not.

Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

almost 80% for sure, because its easy money to get, just build a website and whitepaper with big offer give to someone investing, the first impac is at the market who sell all fund from ico project for fiat money.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

I am taking my chance with that 40%, but always increase the chance by choosing and selecting a good bounty, not by joining all bounty

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Lets say that like 90 percentage of ico is scam. Beucase of that they surely not distributing bounties perfectly. and if they even distributed .  because of the icos bad situation tokens is not worth selling.
So the point is easy. You need to try join good projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

You received your tokens from bounty, you need to dispose it when the market be listed on exchanges, because chances are, most of the coin holders will pump and dump, and whenever they recover their investments and make some profits.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

I am taking my chance with that 40%, but always increase the chance by choosing and selecting a good bounty, not by joining all bounty
Become a bounty hunter is means you're facing the same risk as trading or investing. You'll never know what will happen next. But the difference is we do it with less (and almost none) of our money than the investors did. There's no guarantee that the project you've participated in will be successful (even for the so-called "good project") or vice versa. Take the job along with the risk or do nothing and you got empty-handed, it's that simple.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
mpandam123

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

I can say 50% of the projects on the campaign bounty are scams and the rest are not, because a campaign bounty can be said to be a scam when the ICO is not reached or you do not benefit when participating in the campaign bounty
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

the point is we must be smart to filter them. we can find out the good one bounty
then, we can get good payment as we want

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Hi, everybody. In my practice I can say that most of the bounty is a Scam, only 10-15% are good projects.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: