Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31751 times)
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Unfortunately you're right. Now a lot of Scam generosity and it's very sad. A couple of months ago everything was fine and a rare team did not pay bounty hunter tokens.
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

I can also say that Scam is at least 80% of the bounty. Recently there was a story. Bounty Money Token, wrote and posted the article, bounty Manager accepted it. When it came time to receive the award, blocked the conclusion, wrote all the nonsense, and in the end wrote that low audience article. This is pure deception, and such companies deserve "proof of hate".

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Simplest decision for you, if you afraid of scam, will be to connect to bounty campaigns when project already raised softcap. Yes you will get not a full income, but you will more sure in choosen project and will get your tokens faster.
It's probably the only way to get a little reward right now. But it's better than nothing.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

It often isn't the thing that the bounty is a scam, but often it's just the fact that the developers don't reach the softcap with the team. If the softcap isn't reached, it means that the ICO is basically canceled and participants are left without awards.
But there are many ICOs that reach the soft cap level, but the development team gives reasons that the calling amount is not enough and they will use it for their project development. This causes many households to lose money and not get any benefit when investing in them.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

It's shows how risky the environment isand demands critical and in depth analysis of project we join. Even with that, it doesn't guarantee the success of a project. And the fact that most ICOs are scam doesn't there aren't good ones. It's about due diligence, smartness and luck to get good project to support and have a good returns.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

I wouldn't say it's that bad. Yes, a lot of Scam projects. Yes, the conditions have become tougher. Yes, many projects nasobirat even softcap.Don't be discouraged. There are still worthy and promising projects that cause hope
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

I would not say that. I have a much smaller percentage of scam and it seems to me that you just do not know how to choose the right bounty campaigns

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

It is hard to estimate the scam amount in bounties, but on the other hand I find it rather easy to estimate bounty tokens which gets dumped extremely hard because teams are just ignorant and dont care, the amount is 80%.
I even was involved in absolutely awful project CAPITAL TECH where bounty tokens were paid out before the end of ICO and not locked, price was trashed by 95%

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

This most times happen to airdrop, because so many of the bounties i participate in end up well. Although, i cannot deny the fact that there are scam projects which run scam bounty. This is more reason you need to always do some research before investing or participating in the bounty of any project. Ask questions where it is needed so as to be clarified on some things.
Then some projects these days are just waiting for the market to get better before listing.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

we have different cases of bounties and though you are correct in your observations, i still think it worth giving a try if you feel like it. you can't avoid unpleasant stuff but at least you get rid of your fear

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

The point of doing this is - like you said 60% is a scam projects but then we need to hit these 40% , legit bounties. i participate in some bounties that turned out to be a scam, wasted so much time, but i will keep doing bounties. I hope that Ico will ever be limited and scammers will be harder to get the victims.

coinzzzpro

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

Now I've chosen a few companies whose bounty I have been involved. Rarely carried out the bounty of a good ICO to even take the list from the icodrops.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

I wouldn't say it's that bad. Yes, a lot of Scam projects. Yes, the conditions have become tougher. Yes, many projects nasobirat even softcap.Don't be discouraged. There are still worthy and promising projects that cause hope
Every day there are less and less good projects, if there are 10 percent out of 100, this is good. It is advisable to choose such projects that have collected soft cap.

Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Hi there!

Its true alot of bounties or better say projects are scam or not going to make it to a exchange, to bad.
I got alot of tokens that sit on my wallet for ages now and no sign of any improvements or whatever on these projects.

Since i knew this i try to do bounties that are on legit bounty hosting sites so i have more chance that the project succeed.
These sites dont take every bounty so the projects are likely legit.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

This is a new business without borders. Of course fraudsters use this But I do not think that all projects are like that. Perhaps just lack of funds affects the project. Or an unstable cryptocurrency market. The saddest thing is that fraudsters learn too. And every day to distinguish scam from a good project becomes more difficult.

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

The point is that even these 40% of coins can make you rich. Considering that you got them without investing at all - I think that this is not a very bad result.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

Well, now a much higher percentage of what this Scam, about 90% I think now do not pay a very difficult time in the ico market

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

The number of bounty campaigns seem to be increasing, but the increase does not in any way justify or bring about more rewarding and genuine bounties. Instead we keep on having those who just waste the time of bounty hunters. Well, we do not know if the next year we are about entering will bring improvement.
oneidentity

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

Unfortunately, this is so. out of 10 campaigns one pays now. And the matter is not even in fraud, but rather in the fact that projects have great difficulties with fees.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13