Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

That is indeed true that there are many scam project lurking around, bu i think you can't used that as the reason for you to makes everyone stop their way on doing a campaign, cause the other people has their own way to find which project is legit and which is not, and as i can say every thing in this world has a risk, so the decision is on every person whether the face the risk or the avoid it.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

I am also quite concerned about the current bounty conditions. It's not easy to choose a bounty. Must be more selective. I hope there is a solution to all this. Indeed, this is not easy to find a way out. With the presence of persons who damage this process. Even good projects will be eliminated.
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:26:49 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

I agree that today, almost 80% of all bounty programs are scammers and just useless projects. Therefore, the probability of fraud and wasting your time here is quite high. But still, I believe in the excellent prospects of the bounty market, periodically I find promising and profitable projects for myself.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

You cant simply call them scam if they pay you tokens right? If they not paid you for your work that is scam. But if they give you the promise token and suddenly the project doesnt success on listing or in the market for you to sell? Can you called that a scam? I think its ICo failure, plus you just work for the tokens, it is just that the tokens doesnt worth something.  You didnt work for the actual USD price but the token itself of that project, Accusing scam just like that isnt a nice term. You just generalize it as scam because you didnt earn from it. Very shallow reason.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
little.jane

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Choosing a bounty company is very difficult. And there is no guarantee that the project will be successful. Bounty company can extend indefinitely, put on pause. Or the project may be Scam.
Yes, we need to work harder if we want to earn. Unfortunately as time passes, fewer and fewer projects pay off and you can spend time and get nothing in return.
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

why does such a fact even bother you? just avoid scam, learn how to do that and avoid and you wouldn't care about even existing scam, do not complain, do something useful for you
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

Right, many project scam even to identify more difficult but the word scam is now more varied. There are already a scam from the beginning,on going project and there is also running quite for months and eventually a scam. We must be cautious because many of  projects that the origin of the path without the continuation of the project and abandoned it.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

This is not surprising. ICO has gone down the altar. The reduction in the number of ICOs means that many ICOs will not succeed. This is good for the cryptocurrency market. You should learn how to trade better.

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

I read studies that said that in 2018, the share of fraudsters among the bounty programs was really about 80%. Unfortunately, this is an objective reality that must be taken into account. Personally, I consider bounty for myself as an additional income - periodically it is possible to find profitable options.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

I'm not sure about scam but 90% of bounty token are useless, non valuable, i receive bounty token but after that the project is dead, no exchange listing, no update, some projects get their token list on shit exchanges and the token price is too low.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

that is the risk that must be received in participating in the bounty because there are indeed many scam ICO this time. in fact you can avoid that before you participate, namely checking all project details and checking the ICO developments  everyday through their telegram channels.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

The point is that the market is very unstable and that the projects cannot collect their soft cap. As a result, if an ICO fails to meet its fundraising goals, the bounty hunters are left with no payments at all. Make a good investigation before taking part in any project.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Yes that's really true some bounty campaigns in the past few months are literally will scam you and your investments when your not aware of the that campaign. And I think the best way to prevent from getting scam is to get in touch with the campaign research about their project if it is legit etc.

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Today, most bounty projects are faced with a frank failure, because they failed to achieve their goals. Therefore, it should be especially careful to carefully select the appropriate projects. If desired, you can still find profitable projects.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

Everyone decides whether the work is worth the effort. Now most people are disappointed in the bounty campaigns, but they are still able to make a profit, just need more careful selection and participation in a large number of projects.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

The point is that even these 40% of coins can make you rich. Considering that you got them without investing at all - I think that this is not a very bad result.

I try to go to the projects where the soft cap is assembled or almost assembled to be sure of receiving a reward for the work done.

coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

Yes that's really true some bounty campaigns in the past few months are literally will scam you and your investments when your not aware of the that campaign. And I think the best way to prevent from getting scam is to get in touch with the campaign research about their project if it is legit etc.

Do you think something will change in the coming months? In my experience, and before a simple check of the site and the team identified 5 of 10 scams.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

Isn't the purpose of working as a hunter to make money? Even if the number of fraudsters is increasing, the hunters are still sticking to their jobs, which means the activity is still profitable!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

I recently see, if not scams, the following: many projects stop or transfer ICO to a later date. These campaigns also stop bounty, some do not pay anything. Accordingly, fewer participants want to buy tokens. How will this end, what do you think?
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

I recently see, if not scams, the following: many projects stop or transfer ICO to a later date. These campaigns also stop bounty, some do not pay anything. Accordingly, fewer participants want to buy tokens. How will this end, what do you think?

this is very true, bro, since the price of coins and tokens has dropped dramatically, most of the ico started to be quiet and seldom bought because of the many fraud effects that made investors traumatized.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: