Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31750 times)
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

Take your time to study the project. Do not look who participates, make your own decision. It’s very bad when you have been fulfilling a task for several months and as a result there is no result.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
I agree most of all bounties now are just a scam and unlike before there were too many great bounties to join. The point of doing bounty is your hope to be rewarded no matter what happens next because all bounty hunters are hoping to get paid because we need money

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:54:12 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Thats the reality, that is why we need to be careful in joining bounty program, we need first to learn how to know which project are good and which are not good to avoid wasting time project.

Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

Should we say here that you can only be lucky if you have the Bounties that truly pays and are of good value. But should we because of this quit Bounty participation? The onus just lies on you to be very cautious at choosing Bounty campaigns for participation.
Yeah, it's not we based for in choosing a campaign because every platform are different, as we noticed here if the project they produce has no exemption with individuals they are able to stop and lead us to scams.In my observation ,it's much better to choose a legit one even though it tooks time in order not to regrets at the end and having a good profits as well.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

I once followed a gift that never paid
but that's the risk part of the bounty hunter's job,
there are also those who pay but the price of their tokens doesn't sell well so it's the main key patience in following the bounty ..
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

I also have to admit that now the total number of scammers and unsuccessful projects that do not have any prospects for further development is quite large in the bounty market. Many ICOs face failure. But I believe that approximately 25% of bounty can bring success and income to their members.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

there are also those who pay but the price of their tokens doesn't sell well so it's the main key patience in following the bounty ..

I agree with you, bro, because ico is now very testing patience and most ico are now leading to scams that make investors diminish which results in trauma to ico

[
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

I agree with you, bro, because ico is now very testing patience and most ico are now leading to scams that make investors diminish which results in trauma to ico

The main thing they do is undermine faith in the industry. Investing in ICO can become synonymous with Scam.

Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

Recently, Vitalik Buterin spoke about a new idea that will avoid a significant drop in prices for tokens of projects after listing. The essence of his idea was a new form of ICO and called RICO. If this idea is realized, then the scam can completely disappear.

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:00:51 AM

This is part of the risk of work, I agree with you.
don't give up and still have a positive attitude. hopefully next year this situation will change.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

I would like to say 90% of them are scam , especially those ones that their bounty manager doesn't have a high rank on the forum , Try to avoid joining to bounties with less known bounty manager and check the ICO on ICOholder website to see if it has a good rank there.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

It turns out the crypto project scam or not, no one knows. The more it concerns the bounty program. Investing is very dangerous now, so bounty is the best solution.
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

Today I spoke in a telegram to the CEO of ICO, who does not understand how projects are made, but the desire to get investors ' money is visible. A potential Scam, I think.

kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Crypto projects in 2019 will not collect so much money, as no one will have to invest in millions in incomprehensible and bad crypto projects. And they turned out more than 90 percent of the market. The situation with the bounty is even worse.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Crypto projects in 2019 will not collect so much money, as no one will have to invest in millions in incomprehensible and bad crypto projects. And they turned out more than 90 percent of the market. The situation with the bounty is even worse.
I read a lot of news, in 2019 ICOs will be much more than in 2018. But they evolve. Built an interesting area for the ICO and also one of the developers of Ethereum proposed a variant of R(ICO). This is a new step in the development of the industry. I believe that the bounty of the company is also not going anywhere.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:58:42 AM

I have come back to this topic for a long time and I want to see the latest comments from you.  We swung across the bear market and most ICOs were actually turned off and the IEO is a trend.  IEO projects often mobilize less money and these are very good projects that are highly appreciated.  In 2017-2018, ICO projects mobilized an average of 5 million dollars or more and very few serious development projects.  That's why investors have neglected ICO projects.  That requires previous bonus activity to open the ICO sale to become a scam or get paid in very low amounts.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:15:15 PM

I have come back to this topic for a long time and I want to see the latest comments from you.  We swung across the bear market and most ICOs were actually turned off and the IEO is a trend.  IEO projects often mobilize less money and these are very good projects that are highly appreciated.  In 2017-2018, ICO projects mobilized an average of 5 million dollars or more and very few serious development projects.  That's why investors have neglected ICO projects.  That requires previous bonus activity to open the ICO sale to become a scam or get paid in very low amounts.

not all investors neglect the ico because there are still some die hard investors that will stick and will prefer ico because of the bonuses that they can get and they cant find it on any other investments not even on an ieo plus ieo didnt exist before but that state of ico's were already decaying  . maybe other investors have some reason on why they refrain from investing on ico and not because they are going straight on an ieo  .
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:19:21 AM

Even though they seem to be legit in the beginning, but at least they will scam the investors. We should always research a lot about the companies there is no guarantee whether we are going to get paid. Nothing is in our hands we have to research before joining any bounty.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:39:05 AM

then you must do a little research first before joining in a bounty choose the campaign that is legit with the high chance that you will be paid from doing the task

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:38:02 PM

then you must do a little research first before joining in a bounty choose the campaign that is legit with the high chance that you will be paid from doing the task
I've done it, even this isn't helpful enough. Some projects are successful but they delay payments or cut allocations for campaign participants.
Even after entering the exchange the price fell from the price of ico. We are getting closer to the death of the bounty. Angry

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: