Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Evencoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Gooood day, guys! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
Not a typical qustion Wink well, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
As i supposed, very good, but how can I earn real money that can be sent on my credit card on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
do you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can be done wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. This information can be found on the web-site!
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game, because there will be one way or another to bugs ,that is not fixed
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Evencoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
a1471989

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Gooood day, guys! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
Not a typical qustion Wink well, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
As i supposed, very good, but how can I earn real money that can be sent on my credit card on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
do you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can be done wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. This information can be found on the web-site!
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game, because there will be one way or another to bugs ,that is not fixed
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? I talk about special electric devices that can help during the process of mining
Klacik

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? I talk about special electric devices that can help during the process of mining
yes only the number of your tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

I see you say so is not. The team has worked hard, creative in their work and worked hard to get a project like this. Do you spend your time, work hard and do not work in your favor?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
kk777

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

I see you say so is not. The team has worked hard, creative in their work and worked hard to get a project like this. Do you spend your time, work hard and do not work in your favor?
I did not say anything like that. There are a lot of projects with  a hardworking team, but they do not achive anything on the fund-raising stage. I just wanted to get more info about community - do they believe in the succes of the project or not. Do not be angre at me Wink
a1471989

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

yes only the number of your tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?

now I agree with you and except the fact that this project is trustworthy Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information
Klacik

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Everything is simple EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

I did not say anything like that. There are a lot of projects with  a hardworking team, but they do not achive anything on the fund-raising stage. I just wanted to get more info about community - do they believe in the succes of the project or not. Do not be angre at me Wink
But you sound exactly like that. Be more patient next time, because this community supports evencoin and thinks that this platform iw worth-implementing.
kk777

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

Everything is simple EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
So, it will change mining activity? Nice, the system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Klacik

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:29:27 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 02:39:28 PM by Klacik

So, it will change mining activity? Nice, the system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Of course it will chance it, be sure.This project is not only about changes in mining system but it also a smooth shift to more fair system of cryptocurrency usage. As for me this sides are the key factors.
kk777

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

But you sound exactly like that. Be more patient next time, because this community supports evencoin and thinks that this platform iw worth-implementing.
I'm sorry, I was a little harsh. Probably you misunderstood me and took, I really think that this is a pretty good project with one of the best team of developers as far as i can judge ofc
boomertoo

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

I did not say anything like that. There are a lot of projects with  a hardworking team, but they do not achive anything on the fund-raising stage. I just wanted to get more info about community - do they believe in the succes of the project or not. Do not be angre at me Wink
I'm sorry, I was a little harsh. Probably you misunderstood me and took, I really think that this is a pretty good project with one of the best team of developers as far as i can judge ofc
It is alright. What do you think about project and content it creates for now. Did we change your opinion or you're just kidding now? It is really important to know for us.
kk777

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

Of course it will chance it, be sure.This project is not only about changes in mining system but it also a smooth shift to more fair system of cryptocurrency usage. As for me this sides are the key factors.
I know a lot of project with almost the same idea.Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of mining projects?
a1471989

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Guys, where can i get more information about the project, because web-site and whitepapper provide too formal information, when i want more informal one
Klacik

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

I know a lot of project with almost the same idea.Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of mining projects?
The team of developers offers us a ready-made product with the platform. I have no idea what can be agaist them. Other platforms still have some problems with the team or blind spots in road map, what can not be spoted there
kk777

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Thank you, Klacik for your help. It brings me a lot of joy when participants of the project explain all the imformation related to the project. It seems like you know everything about this project. I wish everything good to the project and its team. Sorry for being a bit rude, i have never meant to hurt this cummunity
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: