Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Guys, where can i get more information about the project, because web-site and whitepapper provide too formal information, when i want more informal one
As i see it,  more informal information  (sounds funny) can be found of social pages of the project. There are a lot of interesting news related to the project (updates, changes in team, etc)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Thank you, Klacik for your help. It brings me a lot of joy when participants of the project explain all the imformation related to the project. It seems like you know everything about this project. I wish everything good to the project and its team. Sorry for being a bit rude, i have never meant to hurt this cummunity
I am always glad to help to participant of the community. Will be waiting for you with new questions about details of the project and about your rude message - Never mind, everything is ok.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Guys, where can i get more information about the project, because web-site and whitepapper provide too formal information, when i want more informal one
As i see it,  more informal information  (sounds funny) can be found of social pages of the project. There are a lot of interesting news related to the project (updates, changes in team, etc)
This is very good. I have heard a lot about social pages but did not subscribe. Could you please send me links for all the social pages this project has?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

This is very good. I have heard a lot about social pages but did not subscribe. Could you please send me links for all the social pages this project has?
The link for youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ,  twitter - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1  and the link to the web-site http://evencoin.io/
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

The link for youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ,  twitter - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1  and the link to the web-site http://evencoin.io/
I will check it, hope that this project will continue to post new about cryptocurrency world. I hope that there will be no problems on the road to hard cap, because new platform will be nice!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I have thought a lot about this projects and now i suppose that Evencoin moves in right direction. It could help to strengthen cryptocurrency on the economic market  and create new ways of passive income
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

I have thought a lot about this projects and now i suppose that Evencoin moves in right direction. It could help to strengthen cryptocurrency on the economic market  and create new ways of passive income
I agree with you that projects of this type are movers of progress. This is good idea of self-mining platforms but there is an enourmous numer of simmilar projects (i mean with the same idea. Why do you think that this one is the best?
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

I agree with you that projects of this type are movers of progress. This is good idea of self-mining platforms but there is an enourmous numer of simmilar projects (i mean with the same idea. Why do you think that this one is the best?
It is required to pay attention to some information. The crypto market now have become an essential part of common market and takes a lot of funds and implements more and more startups that develop all the technologies connected with the blockchain technology
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

It is required to pay attention to some information. The crypto market now have become an essential part of common market and takes a lot of funds and implements more and more startups that develop all the technologies connected with the blockchain technology
This is common for today Can you please tell me more about about it? This coin could be a chance for passive earnings because there is no need in special expensive devices or other materials. I may have strong impact on the market
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

This is common for today Can you please tell me more about about it? This coin could be a chance for passive earnings because there is no need in special expensive devices or other materials. I may have strong impact on the market
Amazing! Can you, please tell me how much Neluns has raised for the moment, maybe it will be enough to implement the platform sooner that it is stated in the road map?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

Amazing! Can you, please tell me how much Neluns has raised for the moment, maybe it will be enough to implement the platform sooner that it is stated in the road map?
It is desirable for you to think much more about this theme. All the projects look for funds to be implemented. Evencoin gives an opportunity to invest into your future passive income, very rare opportunity, as for me
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

It is desirable for you to think much more about this theme. All the projects look for funds to be implemented. Evencoin gives an opportunity to invest into your future passive income, very rare opportunity, as for me
Ok. Now I see what and how you think about this thing. You may be right ofc, but i cannot agree with it for a fact. This team wants to change the mining sphere and there is no doubt that people involved in mining activity will be interested
alexgold

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

The project is amazing, I like these projects very much. Is there a bounty or a airdrop? I would be glad to participate.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Ok. Now I see what and how you think about this thing. You may be right ofc, but i cannot agree with it for a fact. This team wants to change the mining sphere and there is no doubt that people involved in mining activity will be interested
Everyone has a right for doubts. Agree with me, hardly can everyone accept the fact that the sky is blue (i think that you understand what i mean) Just check  all the links and read the material properly
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

The project is amazing, I like these projects very much. Is there a bounty or a airdrop? I would be glad to participate.
I agree with you this project is very promising. All information about bounty campaing and airdrop you can find there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

Everyone has a right for doubts. Agree with me, hardly can everyone accept the fact that the sky is blue (i think that you understand what i mean) Just check  all the links and read the material properly
Wow, you are so helpful. Now i understand that this is a very good idea for investors and miners. The team worked so hard to enter the ico world and now we all can see the result
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

Wow, you are so helpful. Now i understand that this is a very good idea for investors and miners. The team worked so hard to enter the ico world and now we all can see the result
I am always glad to help to every participant of this project. You also should know that the team of developers wants to create the whole ecosystem that will affect many other directions
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

Sounds very interesting. What do you mean talking about three directions, another projects that are going to enter the fund-raing platform or something else?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

Sounds very interesting. What do you mean talking about three directions, another projects that are going to enter the fund-raing platform or something else?
I have herad about it a lot too and would like to know more about it too. How it will affect evencoin as a project? can someone explain this theme?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

I have herad about it a lot too and would like to know more about it too. How it will affect evencoin as a project? can someone explain this theme?
Yeah, the team of developers is going to create the whole ecosystem which will use evencoin as a driving force of the platform. Very smart move from the team
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: