Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

I have a project aroused considerable interest, who can say about the investment attractiveness of this project and whether it is worth investing in it? Like the price of the token should grow taking into account the initial number of tokens

A potential investor must pay attention to this project , it has a number of advantages and has a good chance of success. Practical application of tokens takes place. So i think this project is still ahead.
Due to what will be the extraction of these tokens . Do you need any mining equipment? What algorithm is used to prove the importance of this token?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

I have a project aroused considerable interest, who can say about the investment attractiveness of this project and whether it is worth investing in it? Like the price of the token should grow taking into account the initial number of tokens

A potential investor must pay attention to this project , it has a number of advantages and has a good chance of success. Practical application of tokens takes place. So i think this project is still ahead.
Due to what will be the extraction of these tokens . Do you need any mining equipment? What algorithm is used to prove the importance of this token?
If i understand correctly Even coin is an Ethereum prototype , if they do not use computing power then i will venture to assume that this is a POS. The blocks will open concurrently with the opening of each even-numbered block of the ethereum
SamuelN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

If i understand correctly Even coin is an Ethereum prototype , if they do not use computing power then i will venture to assume that this is a POS. The blocks will open concurrently with the opening of each even-numbered block of the ethereum

Why did the developers open the block for each even block ? That made sense, why couldn't we open each block?
peetah

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

Why did the developers open the block for each even block ? That made sense, why couldn't we open each block?

This is done in order to keep the price of the token in consequence of which to produce a minimum issue of coins, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the price of the token. All coins will be mined within 15 years
SamuelN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

This is done in order to keep the price of the token in consequence of which to produce a minimum issue of coins, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the price of the token. All coins will be mined within 15 years
An interesting solution from the developers. To at least somehow maintain the price of the token at an acceptable level and not let it fall down, they released not such a large number of tokens for the initial sale and also made a consistent emmission for 15 years
peetah

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

An interesting solution from the developers. To at least somehow maintain the price of the token at an acceptable level and not let it fall down, they released not such a large number of tokens for the initial sale and also made a consistent emmission for 15 years

While there is such an opportunity to buy this token, the coin is very promising and can show a very significant growth in the coming years based on all the factors that we have listed.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

Why developers did not resort to the development of their own blockchain and decided to limit themselves to the standard ERC-20 marker? It is much better to have your own individual blockchain than to take ready-made models.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Why developers did not resort to the development of their own blockchain and decided to limit themselves to the standard ERC-20 marker? It is much better to have your own individual blockchain than to take ready-made models.

Firstly , it requires a very significant cash costs, and secondly, much more time for development. Why complicate your life if the Ethereum blockchain fits here as well as possible.
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

Firstly , it requires a very significant cash costs, and secondly, much more time for development. Why complicate your life if the Ethereum blockchain fits here as well as possible.
Today, almost every project uses the Ethereum blockchain. I don't think this can last long . A month and a half ago i saw the news that the Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin plans to introduce a lease for the use of its blockchain on other platforms.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

Today, almost every project uses the Ethereum blockchain. I don't think this can last long . A month and a half ago i saw the news that the Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin plans to introduce a lease for the use of its blockchain on other platforms.

It is quite a rational and understandable decision on his part. Ethereum is the most universal coin that is suitable for a huge number of tasks. It is not surprising that most of all platforms in the crypto industry use it
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

It is quite a rational and understandable decision on his part. Ethereum is the most universal coin that is suitable for a huge number of tasks. It is not surprising that most of all platforms in the crypto industry use it
However, the situation here is a bit different. The platform will have a very good chance of success. The growth of the token is quite logically justified and takes place .I hope that this coin will soon be seen at least in the top 50 on the coin market cap.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

However, the situation here is a bit different. The platform will have a very good chance of success. The growth of the token is quite logically justified and takes place .I hope that this coin will soon be seen at least in the top 50 on the coin market cap.

You have a very ambitious and positive position on the account of this coin , it can not but rejoice. The more people understand the prospects of investing in this token the better. I think the amount of funds raised will be enough to complete the project
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

You have a very ambitious and positive position on the account of this coin , it can not but rejoice. The more people understand the prospects of investing in this token the better. I think the amount of funds raised will be enough to complete the project

Adequately assessing the risks and potential profits, we can conclude that this token is definitely worth buying, especially since there is a system of discounts from the time of purchase of the token.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

If i understand correctly, this token will be of an exclusively solvent nature. There is a question who are the main users of this token and how much this token will be in demand?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

If i understand correctly, this token will be of an exclusively solvent nature. There is a question who are the main users of this token and how much this token will be in demand?

The main audience of users of this token will be various companies and startups in contact with each other . This will significantly contribute to the viability of the business and the development of projects in general.
bitokman

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

The main audience of users of this token will be various companies and startups in contact with each other . This will significantly contribute to the viability of the business and the development of projects in general.
How will this token contribute to the viability of the business? You can explain in more detail how it will affect these projects and what advantages they can extract using this token
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

How will this token contribute to the viability of the business? You can explain in more detail how it will affect these projects and what advantages they can extract using this token

Everyone knows that the signing of various contracts takes a lot of time, sometimes to agreements just do not come, smart contracts solve this problem resulting in the contract in force in seconds
bitokman

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Everyone knows that the signing of various contracts takes a lot of time, sometimes to agreements just do not come, smart contracts solve this problem resulting in the contract in force in seconds
Quite a weighty argument on your part. I hope that this token will be really in demand among various companies , you will need to read more about this project and possibly buy yourself a small amount of tokens, who knows how much they will cost in a year or two.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.

Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: