Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
kk777

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Honestly, I really wonder that does the project already have a good team of investors?
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
kk777

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Techsan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
kk777

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

it is a very profitable and relevant project. I’m sure that all future investors already know that its relevance is high and will be willing to participate in its financing.
I agree with you. getting coins now is an expensive pleasure, and here even special equipment is not required, which can save a lot of time and money Smiley
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

guys, and in fact here mining is much more convenient than in the network of bitcoins, where energy and infrastructure are required for the extraction of the coin itself.
I understood what you mean. The extraction of EvenCoin coins takes place through a combination with even blocks of the Ethereum. it seems to me that this is a complex process. Don’t you think so?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

guys, and in fact here mining is much more convenient than in the network of bitcoins, where energy and infrastructure are required for the extraction of the coin itself.
I understood what you mean. The extraction of EvenCoin coins takes place through a combination with even blocks of the Ethereum. it seems to me that this is a complex process. Don’t you think so?
to be honest, I think not about the complexity of this process, but about the convenience for me. The developers are responsible for the complexity of the process, and I'm interested in the final result.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

and I'm interested in the benefit of this coin. Note that unlike the bitcoin network, where the transaction speed averages 10 minutes, and in some cases it can be hours or even days, this platform promises an average transaction speed of 30 seconds.
convenience is not only in the speed of transactions, but also in that the commission at the same time is only $ 0.03. and this is not only within a certain country, it is all over the world. this is much better than bitcoin.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

guys, I see not only the relevance and convenience of this platform, but also a great investment attraction for those who are going to participate in this project. the demand for coins will also be large, this is confirmed by the fact that 85 million coins will be mined for next 15 years.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

guys, I see not only the relevance and convenience of this platform, but also a great investment attraction for those who are going to participate in this project. the demand for coins will also be large, this is confirmed by the fact that 85 million coins will be mined for next 15 years.
investment appeal is indeed available. look at least for an impressive amount of volume of negotiable supplies. this is 15 million coins, of which 10 million will be sold at the Crowdsale, the remaining 5 will go to the developers.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

the whole idea and the creation of the project as a whole provides a good example of the fact that there are alternative solutions in such complex processes as mining coins. now many simple inhabitants will have this opportunity without much damage to the wallet.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

I would also like to note the following point: the coin is fully installed under the blockchain of the Ethereum, and is also supported by mathematical law and logic. this can’t be denied, as it is proven by professionals.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I would also like to note the following point: the coin is fully installed under the blockchain of the Ethereum, and is also supported by mathematical law and logic. this can’t be denied, as it is proven by professionals.
I will add about the professionals. they have worked with Fitnech companies for the last 20-25 years, and it is this professionalism that allows the project and the platform to remain stable. The same applies to the price of coins.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

guys, I'm studying the road map now. Based on the information shown, I can conclude that the project is developing. Moreover, the completed stages are marked, which is very convenient not only for the participants, but also for the developers themselves, these are visual stages showing the degree of improvement of the platform.
there are only 2 stages left before the final completion of the project: this is the introduction, as I understand it, of internal crypto currency in international flights and hotels; this stage is under construction.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

guys, I'm studying the road map now. Based on the information shown, I can conclude that the project is developing. Moreover, the completed stages are marked, which is very convenient not only for the participants, but also for the developers themselves, these are visual stages showing the degree of improvement of the platform.
there are only 2 stages left before the final completion of the project: this is the introduction, as I understand it, of internal crypto currency in international flights and hotels; this stage is under construction.
also this is the stage of creating a trading platform for the DeltaExchange crypto currency, already on hold. this stage I will wait with impatience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: