Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
amanai

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
amanai

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

yes only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
now I agree with you and except the fact that this project is trustworthy
Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
Klacik

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Klacik

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
Thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself.
Klacik

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself.
Here is the link https://www.evencoin.io/   I ask for help, I'm always happy to help. I think that you will understand that this project has a big potential
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Here is the link https://www.evencoin.io/   I ask for help, I'm always happy to help. I think that you will understand that this project has a big potential
It is very pleasing for me to have a talk with such a kind and helpful member of the community. Thanks and have a nice day!
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: