Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
reedgun

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Hey love the project. I have a question though: is this platform only viable for people with a lot of followers and engagement, or could it be useful for anyone that likes to use it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

Influencer Marketing 2.0 - Get Paid to Post

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Hey love the project. I have a question though: is this platform only viable for people with a lot of followers and engagement, or could it be useful for anyone that likes to use it?

Hi and thank you for your encouragement! That's the thing - we are going to enable anyone, no matter the amount of social following, to participate and earn on the platform. That is possible due to the fact that brands will be able to pay for engagement and micropayments with tokens will be enabled. So you can get awarded even if your content gets the lowest amount of engagement  Smiley We are really hyped and happy about the fact to involce every social media user and enable fair and immediate distribution of funds

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
jmsk1

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks.
AmberStephenson

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Really interesting project, I will wait for presale stage and I will keep one eye here for more updates.
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Which currencies will you be accepting during the Token sale? Only ETH and BTC?
RebeccaCole

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
RICHARD.S

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
Master HOWARD

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I like your Reward concept. When everything is rewarded with the recognitions , your system will go first in this blockchain industry .
KELLY.KELLY

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges
Lan Bell

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
EDWARDS COLLINS

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea.
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

Unboxed thanks each and everyone of you for all the support and the encouragement! Welcome to the community that's on the way to disrupt influencer marketing and social media alltogether!

what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea.

Of course there are quite a few projects as it is a massive market. However, our project has a working business model, a stellar track record and partnerships with global brands, therefore we have an edge over many projects that are being built only on an idea.

Which currencies will you be accepting during the Token sale? Only ETH and BTC?

ETH, BTC, as well as credit/debit cards on any fiat currency are accepted.

It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team

Thanks a lot!

I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.

Feel free to check our website unboxed.network that has a list of most of the team members as well as advisors, with links to their linkedin profiles  Smiley

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful

At the moment, we've has quite a few successful campaign with global brands (these are listed on our website). We're also in talks for deals with a few other brands, however as they are not finalized, they cannot legally be disclosed yet. But some big announcements are coming soon, no doubt about it!  Smiley

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

How much is the total supply for this project?
Also how much is the price for the token during the pre-sale or the main sale?
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

How much is the total supply for this project?
Also how much is the price for the token during the pre-sale or the main sale?

Hi there, thanks for the question  Smiley So the total token supply is 750.000.000 NBOX and the amount allocated for the token sale is 382.500.000 NBOX. The token price is 0.057USD, with a limited pre-sale bonus of up to 55% for the first few.

autoexchange

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

What an impressive project!!! Hope everything will go well. Goodluck to the team!  Cheesy
Spanishu

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

Interesting, looking forward to the whitepaper.
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

What an impressive project!!! Hope everything will go well. Goodluck to the team!  Cheesy

Thanks a lot!

Interesting, looking forward to the whitepaper.

You can find the Whitepaper here  Wink

c3rv3au

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

The project looks promising! What are the bonuses at ICO?
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

The project looks promising! What are the bonuses at ICO?
Thank you! People joining our whitelist can get up to 55% bonus for the 24 hours flash sale we'll be having on 07.31.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: