Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
windhunters

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

I like a design of your airdop admin panel. Is this a out of the box solution or you've made it by yourself?

The only thing I didn't like is your "Info about conversion to Unboxed Tokens"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

The concept could be what everyone wanted, to be able to post on social media and then getting paid from it.
It would be a dream come true, since today we just utilize social media for another use, perhaps just for fun. But in Unboxed we could gain something in return form our own post.
AirDropMe

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

NBOX, This project is very good and the product is very unique,
team and counselor is very strong, I wait for success next ,,,,
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

Over 40,000 lines of code, 100s of iterations, and product pivots throughout the year have enabled company to today deliver large scale word-of-mouth campaigns that involve millions of everyday social media users.
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

Influencer Marketing 2.0 - Get Paid to Post

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

Thanks guys for the awesome support!

Over 40,000 lines of code, 100s of iterations, and product pivots throughout the year have enabled company to today deliver large scale word-of-mouth campaigns that involve millions of everyday social media users.

Exactly!

I like a design of your airdop admin panel. Is this a out of the box solution or you've made it by yourself?

The only thing I didn't like is your "Info about conversion to Unboxed Tokens"

The entire solution for the airdrop campaign, including the idea itself, layouts and visuals has been designed  completely in-house  Smiley Glad you liked it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

@TeamUnboxed

Hello!

I can write detailed coverage article about Unboxed project in Russian. Let me know via PM or E-mail if you are interested in.
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

@TeamUnboxed

Hello!

I can write detailed coverage article about Unboxed project in Russian. Let me know via PM or E-mail if you are interested in.

Thanks for your offer, it's noted!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
AirDropMe

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

NBOX, Nice team and Advisory board. They've worked with 100+ global brands and they have already working platform ...

I like the vision which is great and Important. best of luck team.

Good luck !!!
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

NBOX, Nice team and Advisory board. They've worked with 100+ global brands and they have already working platform ...

Good luck !!!

Thanks a lot for your encouragement and kind word, it is greatly appreciated!

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

The reference to airdrop does not work!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

The reference to airdrop does not work!

Hi Andrey, what seems to be the problem? You should be able to reach the Airdrop as soon as your sign up/in. Let me know if we could assist you further.

KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Unboxed

TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Unboxed
Hi there, thanks for that!

Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

As an ICO investors I am looking for high potential ICOs to invest in. Yesterday my friend suggested this project to me which I found as the more beneficial project for my investment. There are a lot of things which convinced me to invest in this project. unboxed is an established platform where investors can get a huge profit in the future. I read from the expert reviews that they are the favorable advertising company for the businesses and the demand of this can lead them to more adoption of their coin which aims for the huge increase in the price of it.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Good luck !!!
And now they came to the crypto field which means that now we will not count their clients in hundreds but now we will count their clients in hundreds and sooner they will have millions of clients. As the crypto field is full of companies who want to advertise their products through word of mouth advertising as they know that only this type of advertising which unboxed network is providing is much efficient and effective in spreading the their brand. No one have to miss this golden chance to invest in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

Good luck !!!
And now they came to the crypto field which means that now we will not count their clients in hundreds but now we will count their clients in hundreds and sooner they will have millions of clients. As the crypto field is full of companies who want to advertise their products through word of mouth advertising as they know that only this type of advertising which unboxed network is providing is much efficient and effective in spreading the their brand. No one have to miss this golden chance to invest in this project.
It is right that with their this step the growth of the project is started to be on its speed. I am sure that the value of this coin will be much higher in the future as it is a coin which has already an established running business engaged with the world most bigger brands. The use of their coin will be very higher in the future and the crypto community will also now use it a lot because they mostly rely on this advertising for their promotion. It is not hard that the value of the coin will be more than $50 within a few months after the end of ICO.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Good luck !!!
It is right that with their this step the growth of the project is started to be on its speed. I am sure that the value of this coin will be much higher in the future as it is a coin which has already an established running business engaged with the world most bigger brands. The use of their coin will be very higher in the future and the crypto community will also now use it a lot because they mostly rely on this advertising for their promotion. It is not hard that the value of the coin will be more than $50 within a few months after the end of ICO.
It is right that it is a already a successful platform with hundreds of companies relying on them and it is also right that the value of this coin will increase much higher because of the high demand of this coin and the entrance of crypto projects in this platform after they accepting their cryptocurrency but many project take some longer time to enter the exchanges which often delay the rise of the value of the coin. Can I know that what remedies are for exchange listing by the team members?
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Good luck !!!

Exchange listing? Do you know that about which project are you talking? Do you not know that exchanges love to add their coins? The exchanges are in competition with each other to add the coins of established businesses.

The delay in listing is faced by the kickstarters which are doubtful for the exchanges while if we talk about the listing of coins which represent an already running establish business the exchanges do not take time to list them. Even binance and bittrex list that type of coins within the first month after the end of ICO. If you study about the projects of this type in the past then you will know that unboxed will also be listed to a number of exchanges in the first week when their ICO end up.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

Good luck !!!

Exchange listing? Do you know that about which project are you talking? Do you not know that exchanges love to add their coins? The exchanges are in competition with each other to add the coins of established businesses.

The delay in listing is faced by the kickstarters which are doubtful for the exchanges while if we talk about the listing of coins which represent an already running establish business the exchanges do not take time to list them. Even binance and bittrex list that type of coins within the first month after the end of ICO. If you study about the projects of this type in the past then you will know that unboxed will also be listed to a number of exchanges in the first week when their ICO end up.
Yes it will not take time for the exchange listing. projects like unboxed gets a huge community. You will see when their public ICO will start then their coins will be sold as faster as possible and these projects collects a huge community as their token holders because of which every exchange want to list their coin before any other to get the crowd to their exchange as it is these projects coins which give a new life to these exchanges. The bigger exchanges also list them at the first chance as they do not want to lose their current community.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

On the ICObench I saw that this project has the higher ranking at 4.7 starts rank in which two of the experts have rated at as full 5 starts. I will keep my eye on this project for my investment to invest in this project. My other point for investment is that it is a well established network running from a longer period without any bad review. All of the community is very happy with this network that is why all the bigger brands are relying on them for their word of mouth advertising.

As they have not any issue for their clients and for their members from the start it means that they will also be perfect in their this ICO project and will be friendly with their investors in all of the journey. That is why experts are suggesting to invest in this project and this project is going to be one of the outclass projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: