Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

On the ICObench I saw that this project has the higher ranking at 4.7 starts rank in which two of the experts have rated at as full 5 starts. I will keep my eye on this project for my investment to invest in this project. My other point for investment is that it is a well established network running from a longer period without any bad review. All of the community is very happy with this network that is why all the bigger brands are relying on them for their word of mouth advertising.

As they have not any issue for their clients and for their members from the start it means that they will also be perfect in their this ICO project and will be friendly with their investors in all of the journey. That is why experts are suggesting to invest in this project and this project is going to be one of the outclass projects.
When the ICO is started it will be the hotter and trending ICO of the ICObench website as due to their ranking and favor from those experts. Besides that there are a number of other listing sites which also contain a number of experts and they all also favored the ICO. Plus just search for the reviews of the project on google you will amazed to see that how much the investors are impatient to invest in this ICO project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

On the ICObench I saw that this project has the higher ranking at 4.7 starts rank in which two of the experts have rated at as full 5 starts. I will keep my eye on this project for my investment to invest in this project. My other point for investment is that it is a well established network running from a longer period without any bad review. All of the community is very happy with this network that is why all the bigger brands are relying on them for their word of mouth advertising.

As they have not any issue for their clients and for their members from the start it means that they will also be perfect in their this ICO project and will be friendly with their investors in all of the journey. That is why experts are suggesting to invest in this project and this project is going to be one of the outclass projects.
When the ICO is started it will be the hotter and trending ICO of the ICObench website as due to their ranking and favor from those experts. Besides that there are a number of other listing sites which also contain a number of experts and they all also favored the ICO. Plus just search for the reviews of the project on google you will amazed to see that how much the investors are impatient to invest in this ICO project.
yes I searched for it before knowing about it and from those reviews about this project I found about it and then I searched more on other websites to know more about the project and I found that this project is really the superb project for investors. That is why I took interest in this project. I saw that a  number of authentic webmasters have suggested this project in their blogs and websites.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

The reference to airdrop does not work!

Hi Andrey, what seems to be the problem? You should be able to reach the Airdrop as soon as your sign up/in. Let me know if we could assist you further.

I registered via the link.
In the office of 100 points of some ... this is the Airdrop?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

Influencer Marketing 2.0 - Get Paid to Post

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Thanks so much for all the support!

Hi Andrey, what seems to be the problem? You should be able to reach the Airdrop as soon as your sign up/in. Let me know if we could assist you further.

Yes, indeed. Our Airdrop works by giving you influence points for every performed task. Those points are later converted to NBOX tokens   Wink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

I think the pre sale is already live and is giving 55% discount to the buyers. You have to go to their website and have to participate as soon as possible because already enough coins sold out and it is expected that the remaining also sold out in a few days. If you will not hurry then you will miss to get a 55% discount from a running company ICO.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

Yes, indeed. Our Airdrop works by giving you influence points for every performed task. Those points are later converted to NBOX tokens   Wink
Thanks for providing us this type of opportunity to earn some extra coins from your platform. I am also in the struggle to earn more and more points as want to have more coins after the end of ICO. Please I want to know that how will we convert these coins and when will it be able to convert. Is there any limit?
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Thanks for providing us this type of opportunity to earn some extra coins from your platform. I am also in the struggle to earn more and more points as want to have more coins after the end of ICO. Please I want to know that how will we convert these coins and when will it be able to convert. Is there any limit?
There is another system too to earn some free and extra coins from unboxed network. That is the referral system. If you invite your friends and family or any other person to invest in this project using your referral link then you will earn 10% of what the person you invite invest in here. Suppose if that person invest 1 bitcoin in this project then you will earn the coins of worth 0.1 BTC.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

Word of mouth advertising is there in the form of unboxed among us from a few years and they are getting more attraction in the digital community because now companies do not rely on views and clicking of ads but they know that if people will discuss about their product then it will attract more people. Companies are now spending more money in advertising like this. It is the reason that the ICO of this project is going to be more better and beneficial for the investors.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

Word of mouth advertising is there in the form of unboxed among us from a few years and they are getting more attraction in the digital community because now companies do not rely on views and clicking of ads but they know that if people will discuss about their product then it will attract more people. Companies are now spending more money in advertising like this. It is the reason that the ICO of this project is going to be more better and beneficial for the investors.
yes nowadays most of the companies are relying on word of mouth advertising and because of that this industry is increasing day by day and as it is know that many people rely on those who are from a longer time and who are more trusted which unboxed is. So the demand of this coin and project will be higher in the coming future.
Westant

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

yes nowadays most of the companies are relying on word of mouth advertising and because of that this industry is increasing day by day and as it is know that many people rely on those who are from a longer time and who are more trusted which unboxed is. So the demand of this coin and project will be higher in the coming future.
Coming Future? It is already very famous as you said that the demand of it is already very higher. Hundreds of high profile brands are relying on them and are spending a higher amount of their budget for advertising with them. They are currently doing their ICO and when it is completed then the coin will be used widely and most of the benefits will be for investors as the demand of this coin is already existed.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Hello-
My name is Rick and I am a USA based Crypto YouTuber. I was wondering if you are looking for any additional YouTube promotion. If you are please let me know. You can see my channel at the link below. I can also create commercial style promo videos and have put a link to a couple examples below as well. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

YouTube Channel for samples of work - https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptorick

Promo video 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdPUtdSsIb8
Promo Video 2-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN5ta4Bgq8M
Promo video 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-Oqi21qIg

Please email me at ricktbo@gmail.com to discuss further
I think you have to join their telegram channel and have to discuss this with them at there if you want to get a live chat with them. Or I think they may start their bounty campaign and will add this category to their campaign. Then you may find opportunity there. By the way you have a nice promo.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

Coming Future? It is already very famous as you said that the demand of it is already very higher. Hundreds of high profile brands are relying on them and are spending a higher amount of their budget for advertising with them. They are currently doing their ICO and when it is completed then the coin will be used widely and most of the benefits will be for investors as the demand of this coin is already existed.
Yes the demand of this project is already here and the advertising system which they provide is also very promising that is why we are seeing a speedy progress in their ICO a huge amount of coins sold out from them in their pre-sale which increases with the passage of time. I am also inviting my friends to invest in this project to give them benefit.
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

this thread explains the idea and allocation of funds on each item developed on this project, I see this project developed a promotional program using airdrop program with a considerable amount of funding, does this project have bounty campaign?
Westant

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

this thread explains the idea and allocation of funds on each item developed on this project, I see this project developed a promotional program using airdrop program with a considerable amount of funding, does this project have bounty campaign?

They do not have started their bounty campaign yet but they are actively advertising their ICO on different platforms. They are themselves the advertising company so they can do advertising from their platform. You can join them and can advertise for them on different social media and can earn a good income.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

They do not have started their bounty campaign yet but they are actively advertising their ICO on different platforms. They are themselves the advertising company so they can do advertising from their platform. You can join them and can advertise for them on different social media and can earn a good income.
Yes they are the platform like the bounty campaigns. They are here from a longer time and the team members are more trusted and the companies who are advertising with them are the bigger companies so you can earn bigger with them if you want to be the user of this network. But right now there is no any bigger way to earn with them than to participate in their ICO.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Yes they are the platform like the bounty campaigns. They are here from a longer time and the team members are more trusted and the companies who are advertising with them are the bigger companies so you can earn bigger with them if you want to be the user of this network. But right now there is no any bigger way to earn with them than to participate in their ICO.
But they still give many people to earn a good amount of coins from them if they will promote them. They are giving 10% commission to the referrers. If you want to earn free coins then you can join their website by registering with them and get your referral link and share with investors and suggest them to invest in this project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

But they still give many people to earn a good amount of coins from them if they will promote them. They are giving 10% commission to the referrers. If you want to earn free coins then you can join their website by registering with them and get your referral link and share with investors and suggest them to invest in this project.
Yes there referral program is great. I am with them and using my referral link to invite investors. It works great because people and investors trust on them and they readily invest in their project without any doubt and delay. I am earning a good amount of coins because people are investing a good amount with them.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

After my review on this ICO I think it worth to invest in this project. This project has the potential to return your investment with a good profit within a shorter time period. The team members are trusted and verified personalities. The product is going to increase the community of the coin very faster.
Westant

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

After my review on this ICO I think it worth to invest in this project. This project has the potential to return your investment with a good profit within a shorter time period. The team members are trusted and verified personalities. The product is going to increase the community of the coin very faster.
You have a very right review on this project. You have decided very correct that you have to invest in this project. This project will really bring much benefits for you. If you will hold this coin for longer time then it will give multiple times return to your investment.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

You have a very right review on this project. You have decided very correct that you have to invest in this project. This project will really bring much benefits for you. If you will hold this coin for longer time then it will give multiple times return to your investment.
Unboxed is definitely a correct place for investment. The profit will also be very good. But investment in the right time is important to get more profit. It is the early stage of the ICO and in this stage they are giving a higher discount to the investors. If you will invest now then you will be lucky than others respectively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: