Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

After my review on this ICO I think it worth to invest in this project. This project has the potential to return your investment with a good profit within a shorter time period. The team members are trusted and verified personalities. The product is going to increase the community of the coin very faster.
You have a very right review on this project. You have decided very correct that you have to invest in this project. This project will really bring much benefits for you. If you will hold this coin for longer time then it will give multiple times return to your investment.
Unboxed is definitely a correct place for investment. The profit will also be very good. But investment in the right time is important to get more profit. It is the early stage of the ICO and in this stage they are giving a higher discount to the investors. If you will invest now then you will be lucky than others respectively.
I also consider it as a worthy project. It is worthy to invest some of our amount of money in this project to keep them in a project as shares which have a brilliant past and have a brighter future in the cryptocoins. I myself investing in it and suggest to my friends to invest in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

After my review on this ICO I think it worth to invest in this project. This project has the potential to return your investment with a good profit within a shorter time period. The team members are trusted and verified personalities. The product is going to increase the community of the coin very faster.
You have a very right review on this project. You have decided very correct that you have to invest in this project. This project will really bring much benefits for you. If you will hold this coin for longer time then it will give multiple times return to your investment.
Unboxed is definitely a correct place for investment. The profit will also be very good. But investment in the right time is important to get more profit. It is the early stage of the ICO and in this stage they are giving a higher discount to the investors. If you will invest now then you will be lucky than others respectively.
I also consider it as a worthy project. It is worthy to invest some of our amount of money in this project to keep them in a project as shares which have a brilliant past and have a brighter future in the cryptocoins. I myself investing in it and suggest to my friends to invest in this project.
You need to get paid on your suggestions for investment in this project to your friends. Whenever you suggest your friends to invest in this ICO then share your referral link with them and tell them to join the site with your referral link so that you earn 10% of their investment.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

You need to get paid on your suggestions for investment in this project to your friends. Whenever you suggest your friends to invest in this ICO then share your referral link with them and tell them to join the site with your referral link so that you earn 10% of their investment.
yes if he have friends and other relatives which he can invite to invest in this project then he have to get some profit for that work. Get your referral link and tell them to register their account using your referral link. If they will love you they will join via your referral link.
Nago

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

Can I know that when will you distribute the coins for the airdrop? I am waiting for the time of distribution.
Hutalar

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Can I know that when will you distribute the coins for the airdrop? I am waiting for the time of distribution.
I think that will be distributed after the end of ICO. In the start I heard from them that they will distribute the airdrop coins at the end of ICO. If you have any other doubts then you can go to their telegram and can ask from them directly.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

I think that will be distributed after the end of ICO. In the start I heard from them that they will distribute the airdrop coins at the end of ICO. If you have any other doubts then you can go to their telegram and can ask from them directly.
Yes they will distribute at the end of the ICO. I asked from the developers and they replied to me that they will distribute all the airdrop after the end of ICO. They will also allow all of us to withdraw our coins to our ERC20 address after the end of this ICO. The time they given on the site is 1st September which will be the first day after the ICO.
Westant

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

Yes they will distribute at the end of the ICO. I asked from the developers and they replied to me that they will distribute all the airdrop after the end of ICO. They will also allow all of us to withdraw our coins to our ERC20 address after the end of this ICO. The time they given on the site is 1st September which will be the first day after the ICO.
Most of the projects distribute it at the end because they want a fair distribution among all the members. They also want a fair priced ICO. I also like those ICO who distribute the coins at the end of the project because then some people scam other by telly that they have the coins and they are selling at lower price.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Most of the projects distribute it at the end because they want a fair distribution among all the members. They also want a fair priced ICO. I also like those ICO who distribute the coins at the end of the project because then some people scam other by telly that they have the coins and they are selling at lower price.
I also receive message from many random users offering that they have got some coins of a particular ICO and they are selling at lower price from the ICO but I do not rely on them as I think they are scammers. The developers of this project are very intelligent and are working all the best. I also like their way of fair distribution of the coins.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

I also receive message from many random users offering that they have got some coins of a particular ICO and they are selling at lower price from the ICO but I do not rely on them as I think they are scammers. The developers of this project are very intelligent and are working all the best. I also like their way of fair distribution of the coins.
Do not ever trust on these random people no matter they are from any project. Whenever you buy any coin from any ICO try to buy them from the official website of the project. If you will make it your habit then you will be secured from all the scammers. Nowadays many people try to pretend to be the team member making fake profiles and saying to invest in a particular address but they are only scam. Always create an account on official website and deposit there to invest.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

Do not ever trust on these random people no matter they are from any project. Whenever you buy any coin from any ICO try to buy them from the official website of the project. If you will make it your habit then you will be secured from all the scammers. Nowadays many people try to pretend to be the team member making fake profiles and saying to invest in a particular address but they are only scam. Always create an account on official website and deposit there to invest.
Yes if someone want to invest in any ICO then they have to ask from the developers on their official website and on there they have to search for the investment place. Nowadays many ICO have their investment in their own website and they enable the withdrawal after the end of ICO. This ICO is also in website. Create an account in unboxed.network and deposit your amount in it to buy the coins of unboxed.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

Yes if someone want to invest in any ICO then they have to ask from the developers on their official website and on there they have to search for the investment place. Nowadays many ICO have their investment in their own website and they enable the withdrawal after the end of ICO. This ICO is also in website. Create an account in unboxed.network and deposit your amount in it to buy the coins of unboxed.
Nowadays the investors are very intelligent and they know the way best and they do not come to trap in scam but there are a number of new people who are interested to invest they sometimes trapped. So it is a better suggestion for those.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

In the payment method for your ICO you also mentioned that you also accept payment from exchanges. But with exchanges how will you know about my address? how will you send me my tokens?
Hutalar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

In the payment method for your ICO you also mentioned that you also accept payment from exchanges. But with exchanges how will you know about my address? how will you send me my tokens?
In this ICO the coins are not sent to your address from which you invest in the ICO but you deposit your Eth to the website of unboxed and there you buy the coins and then you will send those coins to one of your ethereum address.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Unboxed to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/unboxed/

https://i.imgur.com/mUAuJvh.jpg

If you need to edit any information about your ICO, please go to Unboxed ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Unboxed to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/unboxed/

https://i.imgur.com/mUAuJvh.jpg

If you need to edit any information about your ICO, please go to Unboxed ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
That is nice step to add that ICO to your list. You came later than others but still on time as the public sale has not been started. Try to add as much as possible to make your list a better and overall place for IO lists.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

In this ICO the coins are not sent to your address from which you invest in the ICO but you deposit your Eth to the website of unboxed and there you buy the coins and then you will send those coins to one of your ethereum address.
Will we withdraw our token immediately to our eth addresses or it will take any procedure or take time till the end of ICO like other ICOs?
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

Will we withdraw our token immediately to our eth addresses or it will take any procedure or take time till the end of ICO like other ICOs?
Here you will have your coins in the webwallet in the unboxed website and you will be able to withdraw your coins to your address or any exchange when the ICO is ended. I think after August you will be able to send these coins to your eth address.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Here you will have your coins in the webwallet in the unboxed website and you will be able to withdraw your coins to your address or any exchange when the ICO is ended. I think after August you will be able to send these coins to your eth address.
On their website when you go the details of your coins there you will see that they have written that you will be able to send your coins to any of your Eth address on 1st September. Means that after that date you will be free to move your coins to any wallet of eth you want which is for ERC20.
Westant

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

On their website when you go the details of your coins there you will see that they have written that you will be able to send your coins to any of your Eth address on 1st September. Means that after that date you will be free to move your coins to any wallet of eth you want which is for ERC20.
Yes on that time the ICO will be ended as like all other ICOs you will be able to use your coins and to move it to any place you want. After that you can also sell them on exchanges. But it is better to hold the coins for a longer time.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Yes on that time the ICO will be ended as like all other ICOs you will be able to use your coins and to move it to any place you want. After that you can also sell them on exchanges. But it is better to hold the coins for a longer time.
Selling at that time on exchanges depends on whether the coin is added on exchanges or not. If the coin will be listed on exchanges on that date then it will be possible to sell while if not listed then you have to wait for that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: