Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
itsmenobody1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

This is a wonderful project. I think it will reach huge succesfull. Good luck for team!
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

This is a wonderful project. I think it will reach huge succesfull. Good luck for team!
Loo at the whitepaper and the background of the project. It is obvious that there is no any hurdle for in the way of its success. Just invest in this project and get the profit after the end of ICO when it will be listed But if you will hold for longer time will millionaire you as the use of this coin will be much more in the market.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

This project look very promising and the method of login to the website could bring in more registered people if properly advertised but i am wondering how the team are going about with the ico program because i cannot see any link that points to the bounty apart from the referral program which is very limited in scope and exposures.
If read read more details about the project then you will find they they themselves provide the ways of advertising on social media. They are an advertising network which work on the base of mouth of word advertising. They can advertise from their own platform on social media in the way just like the bounty campaigns.
Yes they are during a lot of advertising on all of the social media websites. Everyday I see many new advertising from them. People are also sharing their project on their profiles. You can see their telegram group which is much bigger which shows the interest of people and which also show that how wide are they spread on everywhere.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:05:55 AM

This project look very promising and the method of login to the website could bring in more registered people if properly advertised but i am wondering how the team are going about with the ico program because i cannot see any link that points to the bounty apart from the referral program which is very limited in scope and exposures.
If read read more details about the project then you will find they they themselves provide the ways of advertising on social media. They are an advertising network which work on the base of mouth of word advertising. They can advertise from their own platform on social media in the way just like the bounty campaigns.
Yes they are during a lot of advertising on all of the social media websites. Everyday I see many new advertising from them. People are also sharing their project on their profiles. You can see their telegram group which is much bigger which shows the interest of people and which also show that how wide are they spread on everywhere.
Yes people are sharing and they also share for the reason of referral earning. In this project they are earning a good income when they invite investors to the project. The best thing in this project is that this coin is not going to be a shit coin for not any purpose but this coin will be used for the already running well established network.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Yes people are sharing and they also share for the reason of referral earning. In this project they are earning a good income when they invite investors to the project. The best thing in this project is that this coin is not going to be a shit coin for not any purpose but this coin will be used for the already running well established network.
This coin has a purpose in the real world, and the use of it is not like other minute use but it will be used for the online network marketing purpose which is the biggest demand of the current businesses on internet. Companies are spending millions of dollars for advertising their products all over the internet and they nowadays favor more the word of mouth advertising.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

They already worked with 100+ global brands and they have already working platform. The developers of this project have identified problems and have the potential to provide solutions.
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Interesting and well prepared project with a high potential product.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Nice team and advisory board. They already worked with 100+ global brands and they have already working platform.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

Yes the project they are providing is of the highest demand of the current time. They really have the high potential product for the community. The crypto community is already relying on this type of advertising which unboxed network is providing which is a proven benefiting way of advertising.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

Yes the project they are providing is of the highest demand of the current time. They really have the high potential product for the community. The crypto community is already relying on this type of advertising which unboxed network is providing which is a proven benefiting way of advertising.
The current time is the time of word of mouth advertising. Many projects are spending much part of their budget for that and are getting an effective results for doing that. So it is expected that this project will bring a good profit to us if we will invest in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

The current time is the time of word of mouth advertising. Many projects are spending much part of their budget for that and are getting an effective results for doing that. So it is expected that this project will bring a good profit to us if we will invest in this project.
The investors know that benefits from the project and that is why it has a bigger image on the social media and on all of the internet. People are fan of this project. Which shows their interest that how much are they interesting in word of mouth advertising.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

The team is well set up with skills needed to achieve their goals.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

The team of this project is really much expert in their field. They know all the ways which is required to give success to this type of advertisement and they know the start up of this project in the crypto field. The success is due to their efforts and skills.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

The team of this project is really much expert in their field. They know all the ways which is required to give success to this type of advertisement and they know the start up of this project in the crypto field. The success is due to their efforts and skills.
Yes I am seeing them on different social media. I am seeing that they are presenting their project in a unique style. They are doing more struggle for the promotion of their project than any other project.
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

i have not noticed any one in the team who really was an expert in cryptography with a world name. students do not count these in almost every normal project several at once.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Yes I am seeing them on different social media. I am seeing that they are presenting their project in a unique style. They are doing more struggle for the promotion of their project than any other project.
They are also giving a very good time to their community on different social media on telegram we can contact the team members directly. The team is very polite and they are keeping a very gentle interaction with their members. They have created a community of full knowledge for everyone.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

i have not noticed any one in the team who really was an expert in cryptography with a world name. students do not count these in almost every normal project several at once.
Get interaction with them. you will find them more expert. They have also their specialized developers for the blockchain development.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

Hello team. I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned.
Impeccable idea, witting plan.
I believe that this will happen. But I will say that I have the faith on the capabilities of the team. Because they are already the part of the success of the project. They have already given success to their platform which is playing a vital role for the success of many other companies who are advertising with them.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

Get interaction with them. you will find them more expert. They have also their specialized developers for the blockchain development.
Seeing the procedure in which they are running their project I think they are more better than many developers. I like the smooth script of the website which do not make us hesitate when we visit there and to invest there. All of the things are available more professionally and it keep the users attracted to the project.
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

How about get paid to post "for you"?

Bounty, airdrop or rewards to promote your coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: