Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

We strongly support your project and the concept you are presenting here as this project is not for a particular group of businessmen but it is for all of those who are in crypto. For the companies it is acting as a great tool of advertisement and for other online earners it is a great tool of earning living. We want this project to flourish more and more.
I am also happy with them because they have a best tool for us to earn money online. If we will support that type of projects which will create tools for us to earn money online then we will not lose our income and will continue to earn bigger for a longer time or we can say for life time as the team of unboxed will be among us and will continue their network for life.
They will definitely be among us for life because it is a well established business from a few year and they are more successful in their business. The demand of this project is very high as many bigger brands are relying on them for their effective advertisement and they are earning a much higher profit.
A few minutes ago was on their website and look at the brands which are advertising using unboxed network. The list of these all compose on the international brands which have a unique name in the market. These brands have a bigger budget for their advertisement. If they will advertise with unboxed then the earners will earn a high profit.
It is because this network is the leading network for word of mouth advertising and the companies who are with them are the companies of intelligent people and they know that nowadays word of mouth advertising is more effective that is why they come to this network whenever they advertise their product.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

We strongly support your project and the concept you are presenting here as this project is not for a particular group of businessmen but it is for all of those who are in crypto. For the companies it is acting as a great tool of advertisement and for other online earners it is a great tool of earning living. We want this project to flourish more and more.
I am also happy with them because they have a best tool for us to earn money online. If we will support that type of projects which will create tools for us to earn money online then we will not lose our income and will continue to earn bigger for a longer time or we can say for life time as the team of unboxed will be among us and will continue their network for life.
They will definitely be among us for life because it is a well established business from a few year and they are more successful in their business. The demand of this project is very high as many bigger brands are relying on them for their effective advertisement and they are earning a much higher profit.
A few minutes ago was on their website and look at the brands which are advertising using unboxed network. The list of these all compose on the international brands which have a unique name in the market. These brands have a bigger budget for their advertisement. If they will advertise with unboxed then the earners will earn a high profit.
It is because this network is the leading network for word of mouth advertising and the companies who are with them are the companies of intelligent people and they know that nowadays word of mouth advertising is more effective that is why they come to this network whenever they advertise their product.
This network is not limited to only these companies but it is rising continuously and with the passage of time more and more companies are coming and are advertising with this network and getting much satisfying results. This cycle continues with more and the network is growing more. Because of this growth I am interested in this ICO and willing to invest in this ICO.
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

Since it is an ERC20 token it can be expected that it will be listed on some decentralized exchange immediately.
Yes on decentralized exchanges it is confirmed that it will be listed immediately with no time. It is a company which is among us from a few years and because of their work hard they are among us in this step.

There are not a lot of decentralized exchanges with acceptable volume. Can you say which one it is?

Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Since it is an ERC20 token it can be expected that it will be listed on some decentralized exchange immediately.
Yes on decentralized exchanges it is confirmed that it will be listed immediately with no time. It is a company which is among us from a few years and because of their work hard they are among us in this step.

There are not a lot of decentralized exchanges with acceptable volume. Can you say which one it is?
There are those decentralized exchanges which we people know about and we know that the volume on there is not much higher for example etheredelta. If anyone want the coin to be listed on these exchanges then there is not any problem for the developers to list it on any of the exchange there. Maybe some people will want it on decentralized exchanges.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

There are those decentralized exchanges which we people know about and we know that the volume on there is not much higher for example etheredelta. If anyone want the coin to be listed on these exchanges then there is not any problem for the developers to list it on any of the exchange there. Maybe some people will want it on decentralized exchanges.
Only a few people want on decentralized which is not a problem but many people who often trade and who have a huge amount of coins who invest in bulk amount will want the coin to be listed on bigger exchanges for which the team will also not face any issue as it has a ready community which is accepted by the exchanges as better for the listing.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Vision is well thought out and product already used by Big brands and a huge community. Great project!
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

Vision is well thought out and product already used by Big brands and a huge community. Great project!
That is the reason we say that the use of the coin will be higher. The team of this project can get the success very easily because they already have a very huge community and many bigger brands are already using this project.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

That is the reason we say that the use of the coin will be higher. The team of this project can get the success very easily because they already have a very huge community and many bigger brands are already using this project.
Along with that the team of the project is advertising on a large scale. On all of the social media I am seeing their advertisements. They are taking the help from the facebook and other social media to share their videos. Many people for the sake of referrals are also sharing their links on their website and on their profiles.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

Along with that the team of the project is advertising on a large scale. On all of the social media I am seeing their advertisements. They are taking the help from the facebook and other social media to share their videos. Many people for the sake of referrals are also sharing their links on their website and on their profiles.
Yes many people are promoting this project for getting more and more referrals and they are putting their efforts in collecting the referrals because they have trust on this project and they know that in the future this project will get a bigger name in the crypto world and the demand of the coin will rise to the moon.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

Yes many people are promoting this project for getting more and more referrals and they are putting their efforts in collecting the referrals because they have trust on this project and they know that in the future this project will get a bigger name in the crypto world and the demand of the coin will rise to the moon.
If the coin will have a permanent use by the platform and their huge community will adopt it and the bigger brands which need unboxed network will buy this coin to advertise their product then they coin will really have a bigger demand in the market. The coin will get a high value in the future. On exchanges the traders and investors also start to buy the coin this will give another boost to the value of the coin in the coming future.
Sarspin

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

If I now in this project then how much profit will I get after the end of the ICO? Will it rise on the exchanges or it will remain on its actual price on the exchanges?
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

If I now in this project then how much profit will I get after the end of the ICO? Will it rise on the exchanges or it will remain on its actual price on the exchanges?
Currently they are giving a 45% discount in the public pre sale which you can consider as your profit from your investment if you will sell immediately on any exchange after the end of ICO while if you will wait for longer time and will wait for bigger exchanges to list the coin then the price of this coin will rise much higher and you can be millionaire with this project.
kseniaviazemski

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I love the idea behind this project. Good luck!
Dennis Robot

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

so I looked at the design of the project the same seems to be very interesting and promising.
 Shocked
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

I do kinda like the idea but I am just thinking if this will really work in real life? Will there not be a lot of fake accounts from third world countries internet cafe's who are spamming messages just to get paid? How are they going to prevent this kind of abuse?
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

I do kinda like the idea but I am just thinking if this will really work in real life? Will there not be a lot of fake accounts from third world countries internet cafe's who are spamming messages just to get paid? How are they going to prevent this kind of abuse?

From what I read in their whitepaper, they have marketing experts in place to sift through profiles with the help of an AI. Using the blockchain oracle, they can rank users, match profiles, review content quality and check if performance data is reliable so everyone can get paid fairly. I'm sure the admin here has more to add. But based on those, it is easy to ban and get rid of spam accounts that are not adding value to the posts.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

Currently they are giving a 45% discount in the public pre sale which you can consider as your profit from your investment if you will sell immediately on any exchange after the end of ICO while if you will wait for longer time and will wait for bigger exchanges to list the coin then the price of this coin will rise much higher and you can be millionaire with this project.

I agree with Westant. When you hodl longer, you will reap a bigger profit. I'm a hodler myself.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

These people will have their registration on the website and these type of websites do not allow multiple accounts from one person so they will not need fake accounts and they will advertise from their one account.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

These people will have their registration on the website and these type of websites do not allow multiple accounts from one person so they will not need fake accounts and they will advertise from their one account.
Yes this is the advanced time and in this time people can do all the security for their business and this network is already running with success with no any issue which means that everything in this project is going well and no one can exploit the system of this project.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Hey guys! When is the beta version set to launch? I can't wait to see the platform and the campaigns I can join! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: