Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Bikker

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck all.

Right! When they reach their hardcap they will be able to hire more developers to work on the platform which means they will be able to launch the platform even before the set deadline. I am so excited to use their app I can't wait!
It is not hard for them to reach the hard cap and they are starting a project which will not only benefit the developers and the investors but it has a continuous benefit for all the community and will not stop to give earning to their influencers.
Yes this is a project where people will earn continuously. It is just a place for online jobs for those who want to do home based job. It will be therefore the more favorable project all the time. This way it will be a project which coin will increase in value continuously.
This project will really get a high demand. As many people need this project. There is a high unemployment in this world and people need any source for earning money for their living and for the sake of that they will get started with this project.
It will help a lot in decreasing the unemployment. Coming to the crypto world is their great decision. We welcome them wholeheartedly as at this field people need them. There are many projects which are giving millions of dollars for advertising for word of mouth advertisement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

I just checked the Telegram group. Someone asked about flash quiz. Seems like they will run it again soon. Time to earn some more nbox tokens  Grin
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

I just checked the Telegram group. Someone asked about flash quiz. Seems like they will run it again soon. Time to earn some more nbox tokens  Grin
Can you explain about that contest? what was that and how it worked in there?
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

They will post questions and if you answer it correctly, you will be added to the pool of names that they will draw and randomly pick winners  Wink
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

A surprise for the members and investors

Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

Oh! that is the RISEconf 2018?
It is very exciting for me. The team of this project is very energetic. They are working hard to promote the project to all of the crypto community. It will give a more acceleration to the project.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/CHZIkC2.jpg

Lol sorry I can't help it. Tadas looks like he was shy to have his picture taken. Donatas looks like he was waiting for the picture to be taken and didn't know it was taken already.

They went back to Seoul after Rise. They are doing Asia Road Show Invasion!
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

It is very exciting for me. The team of this project is very energetic. They are working hard to promote the project to all of the crypto community. It will give a more acceleration to the project.
It was really a very fruitful event for the project. AT that conference they met with a lot of great personalities in the crypto community. The more they get engagement in the crypto world the more they will get the success as the advertisers will increase much more because they all need a more effective tool to advertise their businesses.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

Lol sorry I can't help it. Tadas looks like he was shy to have his picture taken. Donatas looks like he was waiting for the picture to be taken and didn't know it was taken already.

They went back to Seoul after Rise. They are doing Asia Road Show Invasion!
But I am seeing something different. Tadas looks more happy and energetic and like to have this pic taken. While Donatas looks like he is ttired the whole day.

By the way it is good to hear that they are more active for the project and not like other projects which have lazy admins.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

It was really a very fruitful event for the project. AT that conference they met with a lot of great personalities in the crypto community. The more they get engagement in the crypto world the more they will get the success as the advertisers will increase much more because they all need a more effective tool to advertise their businesses.

Going to conferences is one of the best ways to meet with great crypto personalities. It is like comic con but crypto  Grin
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck all.

Right! When they reach their hardcap they will be able to hire more developers to work on the platform which means they will be able to launch the platform even before the set deadline. I am so excited to use their app I can't wait!
It is not hard for them to reach the hard cap and they are starting a project which will not only benefit the developers and the investors but it has a continuous benefit for all the community and will not stop to give earning to their influencers.
Yes this is a project where people will earn continuously. It is just a place for online jobs for those who want to do home based job. It will be therefore the more favorable project all the time. This way it will be a project which coin will increase in value continuously.
This project will really get a high demand. As many people need this project. There is a high unemployment in this world and people need any source for earning money for their living and for the sake of that they will get started with this project.
It will help a lot in decreasing the unemployment. Coming to the crypto world is their great decision. We welcome them wholeheartedly as at this field people need them. There are many projects which are giving millions of dollars for advertising for word of mouth advertisement.
This will help the students a lot as they cannot join any company in their offline lifestyle as they have to spend the whole day in their education and after evening there are no places for them to earn some money to fulfill their needs. Unboxed will be a door for them to earn for their needs even when they remain in their student life.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

This will help the students a lot as they cannot join any company in their offline lifestyle as they have to spend the whole day in their education and after evening there are no places for them to earn some money to fulfill their needs. Unboxed will be a door for them to earn for their needs even when they remain in their student life.
In third world countries there are a lot of kids who start to work as labors because of their poor financial condition. If these kids are trained online to work here then they will get a new life. They will be able to live a respectful life after they get education as after earning online they will not leave their education. We have to support this type of projects to save the lives of many people.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

There is a vast niche market of influencers that can provide value that are yet to be discovered. Good luck guys.
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

Influencer Marketing 2.0 - Get Paid to Post

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Welcome to the Unboxed community guys, your presence is greatly appreciated!

Yes the idea is much better but the real credits lies in the struggle of the developers and the trust they make in the community. It is the hard work of the developers that today they are in this step with us and we are getting a more trusted platform in the future in the crypto world.

It will be good for the CEO and Developers to do an AMA. I would love to attend their AMA session. Hear from them first hand what their future plans are and some updates about the company. I know there's a lot of people like me who have so many questions to ask and will be better addressed in AMA.

AMA session is not out of the question and we're strongly considering making one when the main ICO approaches - we're reaally busy at the moment  Smiley Though we value our community and we try to be as much present as possible - we have a 24/7 support on Telegram as well as the livechat on our website.

Yes everyone want to look at the reviews of the products in which they are interested or the brands in which they are confused but in some cases they find very little reviews as the users of that product may not find time to review about it online because of their busy life in earning their living. If they will get paid for giving their reviews about the products they are using then the new comers to that products and brands will get all the information and pros and cons about the product on social media.

Exactly! Incentivizing people to do something that they're already are doing like posting, commenting and sharing is a great perk that is not readily available to a lot of people who are always online in social media. I love how Unboxed is working on making that happen.

I can't wait for their ICO to be over. I want to sign up to the platform and start getting paid already!

this is great for people who are always online and doing their stuffs online most of the time.
at least earning something and not only wasting your time, right? maybe younger generation would be happy about this platform. they just need to know that this exists.
hope they are not very stingy though..in terms of rewards or incentives.
Seeing the current efforts of the developers, I am sure that this project will not be missed from the new generation. Not only the new generation but the others will also need it to earn if they do not have enough things to do. They will find it more convenient and more interesting way of earning.
This is just like the advanced form of bounty campaigns. In this just like in bounty campaigns people are earning money by sharing their reviews and commenting on their social media. They will readily join unboxed network and they will work on it regularly which will attract more advertisers to take the support of the network.

lets see how far this platform will achieve. and if in case they will not reach their ICO targets, are they going to continue their developments?
because most of the projects that failed their targets, get abandoned by the dev team. i hope unboxed's fate will not be like that.
this is good for those younger gen to earn and have a little earnings of their own

As we have a proven and working business, we will continue working and expanding it regardless of the ICO success. However, ICO is an important strategic milestone that would greatly increase the pace of the growth.

We're having flash quizes on our Telegram group every once in a while, where your knowledge about Unboxed earns you free NBOX tokens Smiley

There is a vast niche market of influencers that can provide value that are yet to be discovered. Good luck guys.

Thanks a lot!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

I like their hard work for the project. The crypto world is spreading widely because of these conferences. unboxed team is very genius to participate in these conferences as with they they are increasing the exposure of their project.
Westant

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Yes the idea is much better but the real credits lies in the struggle of the developers and the trust they make in the community. It is the hard work of the developers that today they are in this step with us and we are getting a more trusted platform in the future in the crypto world.

It will be good for the CEO and Developers to do an AMA. I would love to attend their AMA session. Hear from them first hand what their future plans are and some updates about the company. I know there's a lot of people like me who have so many questions to ask and will be better addressed in AMA.

AMA session is not out of the question and we're strongly considering making one when the main ICO approaches - we're reaally busy at the moment  Smiley Though we value our community and we try to be as much present as possible - we have a 24/7 support on Telegram as well as the livechat on our website.

Your support is really the best one. It shows your activeness for the project. It shows that you care for your community and any team who care for the community and remain active in the community lead the project to the success as in that project the community do not fear.#

AMA will be great but right now it is better to work on the present task in which you are busy.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

Your support is really the best one. It shows your activeness for the project. It shows that you care for your community and any team who care for the community and remain active in the community lead the project to the success as in that project the community do not fear.#

AMA will be great but right now it is better to work on the present task in which you are busy.
We have trust on the project and on the team that is why we will wait for the end of ICO for the completion of the product. Right now it is compulsory that they give attention to the things which are required for the ICO on which they are already busy.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

I hope this plan will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck dev's!
Yes we all are hoping for that and we all are sure with the struggle of the project developers that this project will get the success and the hard cap will be reached very faster like all other successful ICOs.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

Such project are getting useful.
Certain business, engaging approach, impeccable website!
yes this project is among those projects which will give something better to the public. It is really a useful project for the future. It is a project which has a wide demand in the market. If it will come to completion then there will be a crowd on them for advertisement.
Westant

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

Such project are getting useful.
Certain business, engaging approach, impeccable website!
yes this project is among those projects which will give something better to the public. It is really a useful project for the future. It is a project which has a wide demand in the market. If it will come to completion then there will be a crowd on them for advertisement.
This project is actually the more benefiting project of the crypto world because this project will open a new door to the earners to earn some money for their living. There will be many opportunities for the influencers to to earn money online from this network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: