Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Such project are getting useful.
Certain business, engaging approach, impeccable website!
yes this project is among those projects which will give something better to the public. It is really a useful project for the future. It is a project which has a wide demand in the market. If it will come to completion then there will be a crowd on them for advertisement.
This project is actually the more benefiting project of the crypto world because this project will open a new door to the earners to earn some money for their living. There will be many opportunities for the influencers to to earn money online from this network.
It will not only be a new way of earning online but it will also be a more easiest way and a more secure way to earn online money. People will be more satisfied with their work if they will work on this project to earn online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pracinquicred

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

Hey, fellows. I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the developers implement the business.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

Hey, fellows. I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the developers implement the business.
Most welcome to this project. The developers of this project are going on their work very well. The implementation of crypto to their business is a great planning and they are much successful in their this project. Your investment to this project will bring a highest profit for you within a few months.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

Most welcome to this project. The developers of this project are going on their work very well. The implementation of crypto to their business is a great planning and they are much successful in their this project. Your investment to this project will bring a highest profit for you within a few months.
In the coming future the use of this coin will increase and the demand of the coin on exchanges will also increase as the investors know that those w=coins which have regular demand and usage often take more value in the market. So in this case I am agree with the point that within a few month after the ICO the price will rise to the moon.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

yes this project is among those projects which will give something better to the public. It is really a useful project for the future. It is a project which has a wide demand in the market. If it will come to completion then there will be a crowd on them for advertisement.
This project is actually the more benefiting project of the crypto world because this project will open a new door to the earners to earn some money for their living. There will be many opportunities for the influencers to to earn money online from this network.
It will not only be a new way of earning online but it will also be a more easiest way and a more secure way to earn online money. People will be more satisfied with their work if they will work on this project to earn online.
Right, It has really a way for payment with which people will feel satisfied and will have a best way to earn money online.
In the bounty people often do not feel satisfaction as sometimes the project do not get success and the earners of the project who share the posts of that project for earning the coin do not get valuable coins and just get the peanuts for their work. While in this network they will know that they will get paid in the coin which is established and have value in the exchanges.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

Right, It has really a way for payment with which people will feel satisfied and will have a best way to earn money online.
In the bounty people often do not feel satisfaction as sometimes the project do not get success and the earners of the project who share the posts of that project for earning the coin do not get valuable coins and just get the peanuts for their work. While in this network they will know that they will get paid in the coin which is established and have value in the exchanges.
yes in this way the project will bring a great security to the influencers and to their earning. They will be satisfied so they will feel peace of mind and in this situation they will be able to enjoy their earning.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

yes in this way the project will bring a great security to the influencers and to their earning. They will be satisfied so they will feel peace of mind and in this situation they will be able to enjoy their earning.
With peace of mind and satisfaction from their earnings they will enjoy their job and along with that they will be able to work more as in this condition the mind do not feel tired sooner and they continue their work for longer time. A more boost in the process of unboxed network.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:21:18 AM

Will they stop the project if they do not get the success in the ICO? Then what will happen to the future of the project and what will be the next step of them?
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

Will they stop the project if they do not get the success in the ICO? Then what will happen to the future of the project and what will be the next step of them?
They already own a working business means the unboxed network is already a working company and have a huge community. They will not stop their project as there is no reason to stop the project. They are earning good profit from unboxed network and this ICO is only to give a more boost to the development of the project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

They already own a working business means the unboxed network is already a working company and have a huge community. They will not stop their project as there is no reason to stop the project. They are earning good profit from unboxed network and this ICO is only to give a more boost to the development of the project.
If it is a working business then we cannot say that ICO will not get success. Please check the stats you will find that the project has already collected a good amount in their first stage of pre sale.

It is a working business means that people love to invest in this type of ICO and this project will complete their hard cap much early then its deadline. There is a proven success in this project ICO.
Boloney

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:30:18 AM

It looks a very interesting project. But before investing in this project i want to learn more about the project aims and about the team members of the project. Please guide me.
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

We all are  Grin They are really busy working on there platform right now. It is a great reassurance that they will continue to work and expand on the system whatever the result of the ICO may be. It makes me feel better to know that my invested money will not go to waste.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

In the coming future the use of this coin will increase and the demand of the coin on exchanges will also increase as the investors know that those w=coins which have regular demand and usage often take more value in the market. So in this case I am agree with the point that within a few month after the ICO the price will rise to the moon.

It is a great strategy that they will burn the unsold tokens. It will keep the price of nbox token valuable. I'm in this for the long haul.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:15:14 AM

It looks a very interesting project. But before investing in this project i want to learn more about the project aims and about the team members of the project. Please guide me.

They have a well-written and informative whitepaper that you can read to learn more about Unboxed Network: https://bit.ly/2LwQkwK

They also have a telegram group where you can talk to their admins real time. https://t.me/unboxedicocommunity

If you have specific questions, you can post them here. All of us are more than happy to help our fellow community members.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:34:23 AM

What about Unboxed Network do you like the most? Cheesy
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Woot Woot! I knew it.

📢ALL DAY FLASH QUIZ📢
That's right - we heard you want more! TOMORROW (26th of July) from 10 UTC we will post questions in our TG group - answer correctly & win 100 NBOX!💰Get ready 😎

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di7w_BGX4AEKveB.jpg
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I like the idea. I believe that the team will be capable to develop the existing platform and I hope the overall project will be successful.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Woot Woot! I knew it.

📢ALL DAY FLASH QUIZ📢
That's right - we heard you want more! TOMORROW (26th of July) from 10 UTC we will post questions in our TG group - answer correctly & win 100 NBOX!💰Get ready 😎

That is an amazing game for us on the telegram. I am very interested to participate in the ICO. I hope that I will also win any of the quiz. I often miss it as others get much faster than me while answering.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Do not waste your time and invest in this project as soon as possible because this is a very perfect project for investors. The value of the coin in the future will give a high profit to the investors. The use of the project in the future is confirmed as seeing the demand of the word of mouth marketing.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

Woot Woot! I knew it.

📢ALL DAY FLASH QUIZ📢

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di7w_BGX4AEKveB.jpg
That is an amazing game for us on the telegram. I am very interested to participate in the ICO. I hope that I will also win any of the quiz. I often miss it as others get much faster than me while answering.

7 winners already! I still have 3 chances to get my name picked today. Fingers crossed I win the 8th round  Grin Free 100 NBOX tokens, who wouldn't want that. Just get the answer correctly and get your name drawn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: