Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
jnm

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:21:27 AM

I am pleased to hear that. Is it mean that these companies will also buy the coin if they need to use this coin on this platform? If yes then this coin will be great for me. I want to be the investor of this project.

The nbox token will be used as the platform's currency. So, companies will pay their influencers on the platform using the nbox token and the influencers likewise will receive the nbox token as payment.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

It is bad to hear that your money is suspended in those projects. I hope that they will list the coin on exchanges. But it also need the support of you people who are the community of the coin. If you will promote the project more and will tell about it to more people and to increase the buyers of the coin then they will get listed on more exchanges seeing the demand of the coin.

They said that they are already in the talks with some major exchanges. That gives me the confidence that they will be in exchanges sooner than other cryptos that is in ICO stage or just finished their ICO.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:27:02 AM

The support of the community of a project give it the strength and support to get space in other communities. Any coin which get listed is because of the support of the community. I am also supporting my projects. I am also the part of this project and I am also supporting this project the most and I know that if I will bring more investors then the value of the coin will increase more.

True dat! Communities can make or break a business. If you have a strong community and they believe in the product, this can easily take the business to the moon.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

Just got a message on Messenger from Unboxed. It seems like they are wrapping the 55% bonus up in 4 days!

Grab your chance for the exclusive early bird 55% bonus while you can!

Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

55% bonus is a great chance from this project. There are only 3 days and a few hours remaining in the pre sale to give 55% bonus to the investors. After that the bonus will be reduced as planned in the road map. Now is the time. spread the name to everywhere I hope people will like to invest in such a great bonus.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

55% bonus is a great chance from this project. There are only 3 days and a few hours remaining in the pre sale to give 55% bonus to the investors. After that the bonus will be reduced as planned in the road map. Now is the time. spread the name to everywhere I hope people will like to invest in such a great bonus.
I am promoting this project and it is not hard to invite investors to this project as whenever you will invite any investor to the project they will study and will look at the legitimacy which is perfect in this project. We have to put some efforts to promote this project so that we see our coins at a good value on exchanges.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

I am promoting this project and it is not hard to invite investors to this project as whenever you will invite any investor to the project they will study and will look at the legitimacy which is perfect in this project. We have to put some efforts to promote this project so that we see our coins at a good value on exchanges.
Yes it is very easy to promote this project as people like to participate in this type of project. They will thank you if you will invite them to invest in this project as many investors like to invest in ICO projects but they are looking for only trusted projects like this one.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

Yes it is very easy to promote this project as people like to participate in this type of project. They will thank you if you will invite them to invest in this project as many investors like to invest in ICO projects but they are looking for only trusted projects like this one.
The other point is that the investors will if join the project via your referral link then they will get an extra 5% bonus for their purchase which they cannot get if they do not join via the referral link of any person. So it make it more easier for the promoters to spread the work of unboxed.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

The other point is that the investors will if join the project via your referral link then they will get an extra 5% bonus for their purchase which they cannot get if they do not join via the referral link of any person. So it make it more easier for the promoters to spread the work of unboxed.
yes that is the point too with which the investors feel more happy to accept your invitation. That is actually the intelligence of the team members of the project. They have designed everything very perfectly and they are going with it with more perfectness.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

yes that is the point too with which the investors feel more happy to accept your invitation. That is actually the intelligence of the team members of the project. They have designed everything very perfectly and they are going with it with more perfectness.
The team members are really brilliant and it is due to it the project started a few years ago and withing this period it got a great success that many bigger brands of the world came to them and asked the help from them.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Are these companies really relying on this project. I mean also Microsoft? I am amazed with the performance of this network. The project is really a very high potential if this is really which you said.

Yep, they ran a campaign for Microsoft. Now, that's a giant tech company and not just an ordinary business. It's a big privilege to be trusted by Microsoft in any standard.

They are also doing business with other big and global companies like Philips, Nestle, Huawei, Bayers to name a few.

Unboxed is really the next big thing!
Yes if these brands have asked the help from this project then it means that all other will not deny the performance of this network. All others will also come to adopt it and when these companies will use this project then they will use their coin to purchase the packages for their advertisement which will increase a huge demand in the market.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

Are these companies really relying on this project. I mean also Microsoft? I am amazed with the performance of this network. The project is really a very high potential if this is really which you said.

Yep, they ran a campaign for Microsoft. Now, that's a giant tech company and not just an ordinary business. It's a big privilege to be trusted by Microsoft in any standard.

They are also doing business with other big and global companies like Philips, Nestle, Huawei, Bayers to name a few.

Yes if these brands have asked the help from this project then it means that all other will not deny the performance of this network. All others will also come to adopt it and when these companies will use this project then they will use their coin to purchase the packages for their advertisement which will increase a huge demand in the market.
If the microsoft, philips Nestle and many other brands like that will need to buy this coin in order to advertise their product with the help of unboxed network then this coin will get a bigger demand by the bigger companies. Then they will also demand for the bigger and more trusted exchanges to list the coin.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

If the microsoft, philips Nestle and many other brands like that will need to buy this coin in order to advertise their product with the help of unboxed network then this coin will get a bigger demand by the bigger companies. Then they will also demand for the bigger and more trusted exchanges to list the coin.
If this coin will be used as the currency for the usage on the network then it is really more benefiting for the investors as the use of the coin will be continuous and when the use of a coin becomes continuous then the price of this coin also increases continuously.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

If this coin will be used as the currency for the usage on the network then it is really more benefiting for the investors as the use of the coin will be continuous and when the use of a coin becomes continuous then the price of this coin also increases continuously.
That is why it is said everywhere that this coin will reach to the moon. Because of that the investors like to invest in this project. If you know any investor of ICO then recommend this project to them they will be very happy to know about this project. It will help him and also help us as we will get the community increased.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

It is bad to hear that your money is suspended in those projects. I hope that they will list the coin on exchanges. But it also need the support of you people who are the community of the coin. If you will promote the project more and will tell about it to more people and to increase the buyers of the coin then they will get listed on more exchanges seeing the demand of the coin.

They said that they are already in the talks with some major exchanges. That gives me the confidence that they will be in exchanges sooner than other cryptos that is in ICO stage or just finished their ICO.
We are happy to hear that this team is already in discussion with the exchanges. I like them while doing that act as this is also a type of advertisement after the end of ICO and that is the advertisement of the product. The number of investors increase more after the exchange listing.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

We are happy to hear that this team is already in discussion with the exchanges. I like them while doing that act as this is also a type of advertisement after the end of ICO and that is the advertisement of the product. The number of investors increase more after the exchange listing.
And these investors who are on exchanges also act as the promoters after they buy the coin as when they buy the coin they start to tell about it to others to increase the demand of the coin and for increasing the demand they also suggest the product of the projects to those who need it.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

I appreciate the team members that they have talked for the listing the coin with some exchanges. The major exchanges will be more happy to see them coming to them as they also know that when this coin will be listed then many bigger brands will come to join their exchange and they will use that exchange to buy the coins.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

55% bonus is a bigger bonus. It means to double our money on the exchanges after the end of ICO and if we will keep the coin for more longer then it is not difficult for the coin to reach to more than $10 on exchanges. The coin of this project is a high potential coin.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

55% bonus is a bigger bonus. It means to double our money on the exchanges after the end of ICO and if we will keep the coin for more longer then it is not difficult for the coin to reach to more than $10 on exchanges. The coin of this project is a high potential coin.
NBOX will be a high demanded coin on the exchanges if the coin will be added to the bigger exchanges on the first chance. The team already have said that they are in discussion with some bigger exchanges to list the coin immediately after the end of ICO.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

And these investors who are on exchanges also act as the promoters after they buy the coin as when they buy the coin they start to tell about it to others to increase the demand of the coin and for increasing the demand they also suggest the product of the projects to those who need it.
Yes after buying the coin they become the promoters and after that the project developers start to concentrate on the more development of the project and the investors start to promote it for free on their social media and attract all of the investors who are friends with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: