Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
jnm

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

I just love how optimistic and passionate the members of this community are.

I remember investing in a new coin back then. A lot of the members were only interested in making some bucks. It turned in to a disaster because they dumped their coins right away.

Hodling the token from ICO and beyond will greatly help boost the token's value. True believers will continue hodling the tokens because they know the token's value can go up 10 folds.

To all Unboxers, kudos to you! Wink And help spread the awareness of the 55% bonus before it ends in 2 days  Cool
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

Today I investment some more ethereum in this project. I do not know that how much time will the price of ethereum take to increase but I am sure that it will take a month or two to double my money and after that the chances are more higher for further increase when the coin will be listed on bigger exchanges.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

I remember investing in a new coin back then. A lot of the members were only interested in making some bucks. It turned in to a disaster because they dumped their coins right away.

Hodling the token from ICO and beyond will greatly help boost the token's value. True believers will continue hodling the tokens because they know the token's value can go up 10 folds.

To all Unboxers, kudos to you! Wink And help spread the awareness of the 55% bonus before it ends in 2 days  Cool
The brilliant investors do not sell the coins after sooner. They hold the coins for longer time. AT least a year or more is better for getting the real profit from the project. It was the past when everyone would dump the coin. Nowadays people are more brilliant they know that if they will hold the coin then it is for their benefit as the coin will not dump and the price will continue to rise.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

The expert investors and professionals do not sell their coins they know the nature of the market. They know that if they will dump then the traders on exchanges will not come to become the part of the community. The coins holders want to increase the community and for that it is important that to hold the coins and to work for the price to rise higher on exchanges.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

The expert investors and professionals do not sell their coins they know the nature of the market. They know that if they will dump then the traders on exchanges will not come to become the part of the community. The coins holders want to increase the community and for that it is important that to hold the coins and to work for the price to rise higher on exchanges.
In this project no one will dump the coin. even the bounty members lock their coins for years when they participate in project like this one. As now in the market it is known that project like unboxed gain more value with the passage of time. Nowadays the investors and bounty participants read well about the project in which they participate and they know all the things related to the project and when they know that the project is already running business then they know the potential of that project so they keep the coins for years.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

In this project no one will dump the coin. even the bounty members lock their coins for years when they participate in project like this one. As now in the market it is known that project like unboxed gain more value with the passage of time. Nowadays the investors and bounty participants read well about the project in which they participate and they know all the things related to the project and when they know that the project is already running business then they know the potential of that project so they keep the coins for years.
I have invested a good amount of my portfolio in this project because of this reason that no one will dump this coin. We all know that within one year the price of one coin will reach more than $100. I have that in my mind and because of that I will hold my coin till the price of one coin reach to $100.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

Unboxed seems to be on the right track to change influencer marketing and make a better connection between brands and users. An experienced team, let's see how they make it work.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

Following the crypto buzz: Unboxed meets Asia

Recently Unboxed CEO Tadas Deksnys and CBDO Donatas Smailys completed their three weeks long trip in Asia visiting Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong. In the first of our series of short articles about their adventures on the roadshow trail, Donatas shares some of the main takeaways from the trip.
https://medium.com/unboxed-network/following-the-crypto-buzz-unboxed-meets-asia-e67458d9e39b
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

Unboxed seems to be on the right track to change influencer marketing and make a better connection between brands and users. An experienced team, let's see how they make it work.
This is a platform which will make the brands to get reviews from the natural people about the products. People will get the exact details about the product from their friends and family and followers on the social media. It has changed the future of marketing.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

Recently Unboxed CEO Tadas Deksnys and CBDO Donatas Smailys completed their three weeks long trip in Asia visiting Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong. In the first of our series of short articles about their adventures on the roadshow trail, Donatas shares some of the main takeaways from the trip.
https://medium.com/unboxed-network/following-the-crypto-buzz-unboxed-meets-asia-e67458d9e39b
They worked hard to spread the work of Unboxed in Asia. In this region of the world there are a lot of crypto users. They brought a lot of investors to the ICO. It also gave them the opportunity to meet other companies which will need unboxed network in the future.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

They worked hard to spread the work of Unboxed in Asia. In this region of the world there are a lot of crypto users. They brought a lot of investors to the ICO. It also gave them the opportunity to meet other companies which will need unboxed network in the future.
They know the real way that how to reach to the public and how to influence them to join any business. There are many people in crypto but due to some blurriness because of some cases in the past people find it hard to rely on any new ICO while if you reach to them in their area it will make then confident about the project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

They know the real way that how to reach to the public and how to influence them to join any business. There are many people in crypto but due to some blurriness because of some cases in the past people find it hard to rely on any new ICO while if you reach to them in their area it will make then confident about the project.
In the marketing they are very expert it is no doubt. The team of the project are meeting these communities in these places is one of the best tool to accelerate the ICO and to increase the community of the project. If the community will be increased then it will help the project in many places.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

One point is discussed that it is important to translate the product in the local languages of the places where they want to introduce the product. It is really of much importance. As many of the people I am seeing in my area are involved in the crypto and they are not educated well and they need the details of any project in their own language.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

One point is discussed that it is important to translate the product in the local languages of the places where they want to introduce the product. It is really of much importance. As many of the people I am seeing in my area are involved in the crypto and they are not educated well and they need the details of any project in their own language.
All of the projects know about this benefit and all of them are doing the promotion in all of the beneficial languages. This project also know about the importance of translating the project and they area also doing it for their customers and for their members who need to get the details in their own languages.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

I appreciate the team members of the project for that all the visits and the hard work of the team for their project. It was not the end they wil continue their struggle and will make the project one of the best project for word of mouth advertising. It is actually the real way to make the community more bigger.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

I appreciate the team members of the project for that all the visits and the hard work of the team for their project. It was not the end they wil continue their struggle and will make the project one of the best project for word of mouth advertising. It is actually the real way to make the community more bigger.
We all know about the team of the project and we all know that they will continue their struggle. They have visited many places in that visit and attended some events which made the project more exposing in the crypto community. With that visit many more people heard about the project and many more people came to the project as investors.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

The Asia market is an important market for any business. For this market that much work is appreciable. It is actually the requirement of the brands that you bring a bigger community from this market as this will do much business for the brands. With the community from there will make you the first option for the companies to advertise with you.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

Wish many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin.
The sale is already running. There is still one day remaining in the 55% discount. The investors are investing actively in this ICO if you are the investor and want to get the profit from your investment then invest in this project.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

The sale is already running. There is still one day remaining in the 55% discount. The investors are investing actively in this ICO if you are the investor and want to get the profit from your investment then invest in this project.
Yes right now 55% discount is running and after one day the other round will start and then the discount will will be reduced to 45%. So it is better to invest in this one day period to get maximum profit.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Yes right now 55% discount is running and after one day the other round will start and then the discount will will be reduced to 45%. So it is better to invest in this one day period to get maximum profit.
For how much time will be the total crowdsale period? When will be the end date of this project ICO? Will they continue the remaining discount till the end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: