Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Nago

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

OMG, the admins are saying they have major announcements coming up. What do you think could it be?
I guess it will be the partnership with any company? But do not know that which company will be it? and do not know that how will be their cooperation with the project as I am weak in that case.
OMG, the admins are saying they have major announcements coming up. What do you think could it be?
This is the ICO time and I think some bigger investors are coming to invest in this project. Whenever a bigger investor come to invest their money in any project then it make the future of the project much flourish
It is not important that great news will be them. It is also possible that the admins are providing something great to us. Maybe they will bring some contests or some bigger quiz for the community. It can be anything but no one know exactly. I think it will be a surprise from the admins.
From the quiz I remembered that they were having their quiz on 25th or 26th but after that I not saw any announcement about that. I think it was the only of them!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

I guess it will be the partnership with any company? But do not know that which company will be it? and do not know that how will be their cooperation with the project as I am weak in that case.
This is the ICO time and I think some bigger investors are coming to invest in this project. Whenever a bigger investor come to invest their money in any project then it make the future of the project much flourish
It is not important that great news will be them. It is also possible that the admins are providing something great to us. Maybe they will bring some contests or some bigger quiz for the community. It can be anything but no one know exactly. I think it will be a surprise from the admins.
From the quiz I remembered that they were having their quiz on 25th or 26th but after that I not saw any announcement about that. I think it was the only of them!!
They announce the flash quizzes on different times. You can have them any time if you are lucky you will find to get in them. for more announcements stay tuned on their telegram group and on their other social media channels.
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Yeah, it could be anything. From partnerships, big whale investors, contests to quizzes. All I know is I'm tuning in for this week's update.
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

The team has a string vision to provide greater strategy between consumers who use products directly to the companies that provide the service or product.
jnm

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

OMG, you guys! This is part I of the big announcement! https://medium.com/unboxed-network/expansion-in-the-east-building-the-best-unboxed-network-possible-9904051e5ff9
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

They really thought for something great in this project. For doing something great there is need of some more time. I like the idea of the team members. I know with that many more people will come to be the part of the project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

They really thought for something great in this project. For doing something great there is need of some more time. I like the idea of the team members. I know with that many more people will come to be the part of the project.
if some more tasks came to fulfill and that require some time then it is good to give some time as in the past I saw many projects which not gave time to their ICO and they rush for the sale without much publicity and they got nothing.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

I like the decision for making new partners and will wait for the first bigger partner which they will announce sooner. The ICO is delayed for making more preparation but can I know that for how much time is it delayed. when will it be started again?
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

I like the decision for making new partners and will wait for the first bigger partner which they will announce sooner. The ICO is delayed for making more preparation but can I know that for how much time is it delayed. when will it be started again?
The ICO was in the Q3 of this year so now the team of the project has decided that the ICO will be in the Q4 of this year. There is only a few months delay, I think two or three months. But that is for the benefit of us. I am very happy with that because with more time we will get more community and more awareness.
jnm

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

I think they will announce their partners soon. My guess is that in the future they will partner with big e-commerce companies like Alibaba where people can get discounts through nbox for sharing about the product.
jnm

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

The admin in tg said around October - November. I'm sure those who were able to buy in community pre-sale must be dancing in happiness right now. They were able to ride the early wave.

With more partnerships coming along, the nbox token will keep on going up in value. Demand makes it go up even more.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

The admin in tg said around October - November. I'm sure those who were able to buy in community pre-sale must be dancing in happiness right now. They were able to ride the early wave.

With more partnerships coming along, the nbox token will keep on going up in value. Demand makes it go up even more.
yes with the increase in the demand the price of the coin will rise. The partners will come here to invest their money in the coin and that will increase the price. Those who bought are the lucky ones.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

yes with the increase in the demand the price of the coin will rise. The partners will come here to invest their money in the coin and that will increase the price. Those who bought are the lucky ones.
But the coming investors will also be the lucky as the price of the token will increase much more on exchanges because the more partners will increase the demand more and it means that whenever the project will hit the exchanges the investors will rush to invest to buy on exchanges and the traders will start to trade to increase their coin volume so the price will rise much higher.
jnm

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

But the coming investors will also be the lucky as the price of the token will increase much more on exchanges because the more partners will increase the demand more and it means that whenever the project will hit the exchanges the investors will rush to invest to buy on exchanges and the traders will start to trade to increase their coin volume so the price will rise much higher.

Yes, the public token sale investors are not missing out much. They will benefit heavily on Unboxed Network mature community. Those who are conservative and cautious investors will surely join in because they can see that the community has really grown and is full-fledged as a stable company to invest in.

They can trust that the company will deliver its promise. Unboxed Network to the moooooon!!!
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Yes, the public token sale investors are not missing out much. They will benefit heavily on Unboxed Network mature community. Those who are conservative and cautious investors will surely join in because they can see that the community has really grown and is full-fledged as a stable company to invest in.

They can trust that the company will deliver its promise. Unboxed Network to the moooooon!!!
By hearing the news about the partners with bigger companies, the investors will run to here and will invest their bigger amount in this project as the crypto world know that those projects which have partnered with other companies gain more power and they bring more benefits to the investors. The investors in that projects earn a high income.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

I am also agree that now the journey to the moon is started by the coin of this project. Now it is the time when the coin of this project will have a fastest sale on the pre sale and on their main sale. Now the investors have to stay more ready as the competition for the coin is more high.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

I am also agree that now the journey to the moon is started by the coin of this project. Now it is the time when the coin of this project will have a fastest sale on the pre sale and on their main sale. Now the investors have to stay more ready as the competition for the coin is more high.
yes they have to get ready and have not to waste their time in waiting for others when the sale is open as the competition will be high and the coin will not be in the stock for longer. All the coins will be sold out faster than the given period.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Can I know which fields will be more benefited with these partners? will it give boost to the ICO or it will play the role of the project in the future after the end of ICO.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Can I know which fields will be more benefited with these partners? will it give boost to the ICO or it will play the role of the project in the future after the end of ICO.
The benefits of partners for a project is not for a specific time or for a specific part of the project but it give a more strength to the whole project all the time. If it is in the time of ICO or after the end of ICO when the project will start work. All the time will be the best time for the project and the project will get benefit from their partners.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

The benefits of partners for a project is not for a specific time or for a specific part of the project but it give a more strength to the whole project all the time. If it is in the time of ICO or after the end of ICO when the project will start work. All the time will be the best time for the project and the project will get benefit from their partners.
It will give much more like, more investors will take interest, the awareness of the project will increase more. The advertisers list will increase and the influencers will also increase because this act will make the marketing more deep and more effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: