Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

With blockchain and AI, Unboxed replace this small pool of influencers with millions of everyday social media users. Unboxers and enable anyone to get paid to post on social media.
This will be the biggest platform which will attract all of the companies to advertise their product. The influencers will also increase as the income to them will have a share to the influencers for posting on their social media. This will make more money for them.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

With blockchain and AI, Unboxed replace this small pool of influencers with millions of everyday social media users. Unboxers and enable anyone to get paid to post on social media.
This will be the biggest platform which will attract all of the companies to advertise their product. The influencers will also increase as the income to them will have a share to the influencers for posting on their social media. This will make more money for them.
They already have many many companies who are partnered with Unboxed and who will rely on the project for their advertisement. They will use unboxed token for the activation of their packages.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

They already have many many companies who are partnered with Unboxed and who will rely on the project for their advertisement. They will use unboxed token for the activation of their packages.
Yes their coin will be used in unboxed platform and any person who will need to use that platform will use that coin. So as we are seeing many bigger brands partnered with unboxed network. They will definitely use the coin. That is a plus point for the investors.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

Yes their coin will be used in unboxed platform and any person who will need to use that platform will use that coin. So as we are seeing many bigger brands partnered with unboxed network. They will definitely use the coin. That is a plus point for the investors.
Yes that is really a plus point or we can say that is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project as it is sure that the coin will be used by that much companies which means that a bigger community will work and will use this coin and that is the factor which make the value of the coin increased in the market.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Yes that is really a plus point or we can say that is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project as it is sure that the coin will be used by that much companies which means that a bigger community will work and will use this coin and that is the factor which make the value of the coin increased in the market.
yes the companies are the bigger brands which are partnered with the unboxed network and they are not only a few companies but they are 100+ and are increasing each day. Along with these bigger brands there are a number of projects and smaller companies who are also asking the help from the unboxed network for their promotion via the network.
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

An interesting and well-prepared project with a high potential product and a well-made technical document. Good luck !!!!
Alphagog

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

An interesting and well-prepared project with a high potential product and a well-made technical document. Good luck !!!!
That is all which is attracting investors to the project. The investors are seeing a good future in this project and for that they are putting their money in this project to make it worth more.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

That is all which is attracting investors to the project. The investors are seeing a good future in this project and for that they are putting their money in this project to make it worth more.
Nowadays investors like only this type of projects which have a clear future and a high potential product which will have a high demand in the future which have a bigger community with branded partners, as it often make the project more serious and faster.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

yes the companies are the bigger brands which are partnered with the unboxed network and they are not only a few companies but they are 100+ and are increasing each day. Along with these bigger brands there are a number of projects and smaller companies who are also asking the help from the unboxed network for their promotion via the network.
And if these companies will buy the coin then it means that the coin is going to be the most higher demanded coin of the crypto world and the value of the coin of this project will rise to the moon in the coming future when the ICO end and the coin is listed to the exchanges.
Zistmine

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

And if these companies will buy the coin then it means that the coin is going to be the most higher demanded coin of the crypto world and the value of the coin of this project will rise to the moon in the coming future when the ICO end and the coin is listed to the exchanges.
I hope that this coin will listed to the exchanges sooner after the end of ICO, I wish that it do not take much time after the end of ICO as many projects take a longer time to get listed to their first exchange.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

I hope that this coin will listed to the exchanges sooner after the end of ICO, I wish that it do not take much time after the end of ICO as many projects take a longer time to get listed to their first exchange.
I think you are in a hurry to sell your coins to the exchange after the end of ICO? It is not good to sell your coins immediately after the end of ICO.
Zistmine

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

I think you are in a hurry to sell your coins to the exchange after the end of ICO? It is not good to sell your coins immediately after the end of ICO.
No I am not in a hurry to sell my coins immediately after the end of ICO, I am wishing for the end of ICO as I know when a coin is listed to any exchange then many other people who are not ICO investors but just traders put their money in that coin and the value of the coin increase more.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

No I am not in a hurry to sell my coins immediately after the end of ICO, I am wishing for the end of ICO as I know when a coin is listed to any exchange then many other people who are not ICO investors but just traders put their money in that coin and the value of the coin increase more.
Yeah that is right many people just tend to invest after the coin listed on exchanges. You are right that act will increase the value of the coin much higher in the market. Make sure that you hold for a longer time because this coin is of a best project coin and the demand of the coin will increase with time. The longer hold will make you more money then selling after the end of ICO.
Zistmine

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Yeah that is right many people just tend to invest after the coin listed on exchanges. You are right that act will increase the value of the coin much higher in the market. Make sure that you hold for a longer time because this coin is of a best project coin and the demand of the coin will increase with time. The longer hold will make you more money then selling after the end of ICO.
I have my planning to hold the coin for a longer time because I know that in the future the use of the project will increase much more and the demand of the coin by their clients will be higher and in that time I will be millionaire if I will keep my coin for longer time.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

I have my planning to hold the coin for a longer time because I know that in the future the use of the project will increase much more and the demand of the coin by their clients will be higher and in that time I will be millionaire if I will keep my coin for longer time.
That is right decision to keep the coins for longer time. I am sure that the holding of this coin will be the same as holding of bitcoin from the year of 2009. This coin is another opportunity for becoming rich for those who missed the opportunity to hold bitcoin from 2009.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

That is right decision to keep the coins for longer time. I am sure that the holding of this coin will be the same as holding of bitcoin from the year of 2009. This coin is another opportunity for becoming rich for those who missed the opportunity to hold bitcoin from 2009.
You have a positive and benefiting thoughts or planning for your coins of unboxed network but Zistmine is also right that listing as soon as possible is important to get the community increased much higher. It will give a continuous life to the rise of the coin.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

You have a positive and benefiting thoughts or planning for your coins of unboxed network but Zistmine is also right that listing as soon as possible is important to get the community increased much higher. It will give a continuous life to the rise of the coin.
Yes if the admins of the project will immediately start to list the coin of exchanges on one after another then with each listing the price of the coin will increase, That is which happens in the crypto field. That make the holders community more stronger and the holders along with long term holding also invite other people to invest in the project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Yes if the admins of the project will immediately start to list the coin of exchanges on one after another then with each listing the price of the coin will increase, That is which happens in the crypto field. That make the holders community more stronger and the holders along with long term holding also invite other people to invest in the project.
And if the holders will increase then as you said the promoters will increase and the word of this project will spread all over the world and then many more companies will come to look at the project and when they will find it as the best tool for advertising they will start to advertise their project with this network.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

Do not worry about the exchange listing, the developers of this project are very talented and are very active for their project. They are already in a discussion with a number of bigger exchanges are the said in their telegram chat to me and sooner they will sigh an agreement.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Do not worry about the exchange listing, the developers of this project are very talented and are very active for their project. They are already in a discussion with a number of bigger exchanges are the said in their telegram chat to me and sooner they will sigh an agreement.
It is great to hear that they are already in contact with the exchanges to list their coins. It is called the best strategy for the start up of any project. If the developers will work like that then they will get more success in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: