Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

On their telegram group they have explained everything to their members. Go to their to get direct contact with the admins and to get all the information about the airdrop and to know that how to earn more and more coins for free from unboxed network.
On their website they have given all the details about the airdrop. You can go there to get all the details about the airdrop. It is a good chance to get free coins from that project. Do not be late otherwise you will lose the opportunity as the coins reserved for the airdrop are limited.
Thanks for your support in that case. Can I know how much are the amount of coins which they have reserved for the airdrop?
They are giving unboxed tokens of worth $1 Million in airdrop, which is planned to get a bigger community for the project. With their new announcement of partnership they may get members more faster so do not waste your time and join them as soon as possible.
That is really great. It means that it worth to join this airdrop. I hope I will earn a bigger amount from them. Can I know the procedure of the distribution of that?
It is easy to be the participant of their airdrop.

Join their website for which you will get a hundred influence points and after that complete some tasks regarding the social media and for that you will be rewarded with 400 influence points. After that you will get your points converted to NBOX tokens. I think at the end of ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

On their telegram group they have explained everything to their members. Go to their to get direct contact with the admins and to get all the information about the airdrop and to know that how to earn more and more coins for free from unboxed network.
On their website they have given all the details about the airdrop. You can go there to get all the details about the airdrop. It is a good chance to get free coins from that project. Do not be late otherwise you will lose the opportunity as the coins reserved for the airdrop are limited.
Thanks for your support in that case. Can I know how much are the amount of coins which they have reserved for the airdrop?
They are giving unboxed tokens of worth $1 Million in airdrop, which is planned to get a bigger community for the project. With their new announcement of partnership they may get members more faster so do not waste your time and join them as soon as possible.
That is really great. It means that it worth to join this airdrop. I hope I will earn a bigger amount from them. Can I know the procedure of the distribution of that?

Join their website for which you will get a hundred influence points and after that complete some tasks regarding the social media and for that you will be rewarded with 400 influence points. After that you will get your points converted to NBOX tokens. I think at the end of ICO.
These are not the only points you will receive, but you will also receive 25 points for each referral you will bring to the unboxed network.
Lagermood

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

These are not the only points you will receive, but you will also receive 25 points for each referral you will bring to the unboxed network.
Is not that little reward for getting referrals for unboxed network? They claimed that they are giving bigger for getting referrals to the unboxed network.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

Is not that little reward for getting referrals for unboxed network? They claimed that they are giving bigger for getting referrals to the unboxed network.
Yes they are giving bigger in their referral program. These 25 points are just the part of airdrop for bringing referrals while the actual earning from referral is the 10% commission of what your referral invest in this project. Like if they will invest 10 Eth then you will get 1 Eth as reward. Is not that a bigger profit for you?
Lagermood

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Yes they are giving bigger in their referral program. These 25 points are just the part of airdrop for bringing referrals while the actual earning from referral is the 10% commission of what your referral invest in this project. Like if they will invest 10 Eth then you will get 1 Eth as reward. Is not that a bigger profit for you?
Okay, I understood. That is something bigger for us from this project. I think we do not have to waste our time and have to support the project to promote to other people so that along with that promotion we will get our reward from the unboxed network which is reserved for us. The referral earnings will boom my earnings.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

Okay, I understood. That is something bigger for us from this project. I think we do not have to waste our time and have to support the project to promote to other people so that along with that promotion we will get our reward from the unboxed network which is reserved for us. The referral earnings will boom my earnings.
And suppose if you invest these referral earnings in this project then how much will be it better. It will give a double boom to your earnings. This is a best way to become a millionaire. Work hard for this project will also be your investment in this project when you get success in bringing potential investors to this project.
Westant

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

And suppose if you invest these referral earnings in this project then how much will be it better. It will give a double boom to your earnings. This is a best way to become a millionaire. Work hard for this project will also be your investment in this project when you get success in bringing potential investors to this project.
Yes we have to work hard for this project. Right now the project got a bigger partner but still this project need more and more people into the field. Suppose if more and more people will come to the project then it will increase the demand more and more and the value of the coin will rise to teh moon.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

Yes we have to work hard for this project. Right now the project got a bigger partner but still this project need more and more people into the field. Suppose if more and more people will come to the project then it will increase the demand more and more and the value of the coin will rise to teh moon.
From the partnership with SOSV the project is already on the moon, and after getting more people in the project we will say that the coin of this project will be on the stars.
Westant

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

From the partnership with SOSV the project is already on the moon, and after getting more people in the project we will say that the coin of this project will be on the stars.
Yes I agree with your point, and there is still many more partners coming to the project. This project is going to be the best project of the current time, or the best project of the year.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

Yes I agree with your point, and there is still many more partners coming to the project. This project is going to be the best project of the current time, or the best project of the year.
There are a bunch of investors waiting for the project to start the sale and then they all will run to this project to invest in it which means that this project will really become the best project of the year. We have to work more for the project and will be lucky to get some rewards from the project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Yes each of the coin of the project is very beneficial coin and will be more precious in the future. The coin will be listed easily on many exchanges and with more exchanges the price of the coin will go rise as more and more people will come to put their money in this project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

Yes each of the coin of the project is very beneficial coin and will be more precious in the future. The coin will be listed easily on many exchanges and with more exchanges the price of the coin will go rise as more and more people will come to put their money in this project.
Earning and getting the coins in the airdrop is better idea but the millionaire will be that person who will invest their money in the coin and will buy the coins in bulk. As now we know that the value of the coin will increase more higher in exchanges and those who will have ore coin will be the lucky people.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Earning and getting the coins in the airdrop is better idea but the millionaire will be that person who will invest their money in the coin and will buy the coins in bulk. As now we know that the value of the coin will increase more higher in exchanges and those who will have ore coin will be the lucky people.
Earning this coins in the airdrop is limited but earning this coin via referral program is not limited. It depends on your hard work if you will bring more people then you will earn more eth and will be able to invest more and get more coins from this project.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Earning this coins in the airdrop is limited but earning this coin via referral program is not limited. It depends on your hard work if you will bring more people then you will earn more eth and will be able to invest more and get more coins from this project.
Yes the developers are saying that 10% will be your profit if you bring someone to invest in this project. This is a bigger amount suppose if someone will invest 10 Eth in the project and will be in your referral list. Like that if you bring many more people to invest in the project then you will be millionaire with this referral program.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

Yes the developers are saying that 10% will be your profit if you bring someone to invest in this project. This is a bigger amount suppose if someone will invest 10 Eth in the project and will be in your referral list. Like that if you bring many more people to invest in the project then you will be millionaire with this referral program.
Yes that is a great amount for us who will work for the project to bring the referrals to the project to invest in the project. We have to invest that earning in the project and we will get a more higher amount of coins from the project and have to hold them for a longer time to get the real profit of the project.
Lagermood

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Yes that is a great amount for us who will work for the project to bring the referrals to the project to invest in the project. We have to invest that earning in the project and we will get a more higher amount of coins from the project and have to hold them for a longer time to get the real profit of the project.
I often find it very hard to collect people for the project in my referral link and to convince them to invest in any exchange. I do not know that in this case I will lucky or not. But I will try my best.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

I often find it very hard to collect people for the project in my referral link and to convince them to invest in any exchange. I do not know that in this case I will lucky or not. But I will try my best.
In this project everyone is lucky in collecting referrals and get the investors to the project and the investors are satisfied very easily from this project. I have tried with this project and I ma very successful and happy to start work for this project.
Lagermood

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

In this project everyone is lucky in collecting referrals and get the investors to the project and the investors are satisfied very easily from this project. I have tried with this project and I ma very successful and happy to start work for this project.
#
It is nice to hear that you are getting investors to your referral link, I hope I will also be lucky this time when I will start working for this project to get referrals.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

#
It is nice to hear that you are getting investors to your referral link, I hope I will also be lucky this time when I will start working for this project to get referrals.
Do not lose your heart from the beginning as if you will do like that from the start then you will not get success, If from the start you will think for the better results then the results will be more better than your expectations while if you will lose heart from the start then you will not be able to make the path for your success.
Lagermood

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

#
Do not lose your heart from the beginning as if you will do like that from the start then you will not get success, If from the start you will think for the better results then the results will be more better than your expectations while if you will lose heart from the start then you will not be able to make the path for your success.
I am not losing heart but I told you about my past experience. But in this project I hope I will get the success. I will work hard to promote this project to all of the portions of the internet and will convince the investors to invest in this project. I hope I will get enough investors to this project via my referral link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: