Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Nago

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

Yes the developers are saying that 10% will be your profit if you bring someone to invest in this project. This is a bigger amount suppose if someone will invest 10 Eth in the project and will be in your referral list. Like that if you bring many more people to invest in the project then you will be millionaire with this referral program.
Yes that is a great amount for us who will work for the project to bring the referrals to the project to invest in the project. We have to invest that earning in the project and we will get a more higher amount of coins from the project and have to hold them for a longer time to get the real profit of the project.
I often find it very hard to collect people for the project in my referral link and to convince them to invest in any exchange. I do not know that in this case I will lucky or not. But I will try my best.
In this project you will not face any hardship because in this project with the referral program not only you will get the profit when someone will join the website via your referral link but the investors will also get the bonus from their investment. So they will join your referral link happily.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

Yes the developers are saying that 10% will be your profit if you bring someone to invest in this project. This is a bigger amount suppose if someone will invest 10 Eth in the project and will be in your referral list. Like that if you bring many more people to invest in the project then you will be millionaire with this referral program.
Yes that is a great amount for us who will work for the project to bring the referrals to the project to invest in the project. We have to invest that earning in the project and we will get a more higher amount of coins from the project and have to hold them for a longer time to get the real profit of the project.
I often find it very hard to collect people for the project in my referral link and to convince them to invest in any exchange. I do not know that in this case I will lucky or not. But I will try my best.
In this project you will not face any hardship because in this project with the referral program not only you will get the profit when someone will join the website via your referral link but the investors will also get the bonus from their investment. So they will join your referral link happily.
Just try to tell people about their current progress and tell them about the future success of the project, They will join the project happily and they will not deny your proposal to invest in this project. They will know that how much will they get the profit in the future if they will be the real investors of ICO.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Just try to tell people about their current progress and tell them about the future success of the project, They will join the project happily and they will not deny your proposal to invest in this project. They will know that how much will they get the profit in the future if they will be the real investors of ICO.
Yes the SOSV partnership is enough for them to tell them that how much is this project of high potential. With that partnership they will know that it worth to invest in this project that is why that company joined them and are investing their money in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

Yes the SOSV partnership is enough for them to tell them that how much is this project of high potential. With that partnership they will know that it worth to invest in this project that is why that company joined them and are investing their money in this project.
That is not the only partner but many other partners are also coming to invest their money in this project and they will also be the stronger partners of the project. Expert investors will never deny to invest their money in this project they all will happily invest their money in this project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

That is not the only partner but many other partners are also coming to invest their money in this project and they will also be the stronger partners of the project. Expert investors will never deny to invest their money in this project they all will happily invest their money in this project.
Yes there are much more kept for the investors and for the supporters which will make the project to the success. The developers of this project are very expert and they know the real way to get the investors and the real way of marketing that is why they kept a 5% bonus to the investors who will invest via a referral link of any referrer,
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Yes there are much more kept for the investors and for the supporters which will make the project to the success. The developers of this project are very expert and they know the real way to get the investors and the real way of marketing that is why they kept a 5% bonus to the investors who will invest via a referral link of any referrer,
And that is this 5% bonus which will bring all of the investors to join this project and will invest in the project via your referral link and they all will be very happy with your invitation to them for their investment in this project. Just try this way and you will be really a millionaire.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

And that is this 5% bonus which will bring all of the investors to join this project and will invest in the project via your referral link and they all will be very happy with your invitation to them for their investment in this project. Just try this way and you will be really a millionaire.
For them there is not only this 5% but there are much more for them which will attract to invest in the project and that is the bigger partner SOSV which announced recently from the developers of the project and other more partners which are on the way to announce from the admins of the project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

For them there is not only this 5% but there are much more for them which will attract to invest in the project and that is the bigger partner SOSV which announced recently from the developers of the project and other more partners which are on the way to announce from the admins of the project.
yes I know about that partners which will attract the investors but for the referrers I am saying that this 5% will bring them and convince them to use that referral link to join the project and to invest in it.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

yes I know about that partners which will attract the investors but for the referrers I am saying that this 5% will bring them and convince them to use that referral link to join the project and to invest in it.
Yes that is right. Many people are convinced to invest in a project but they often do not join the project via the referral link because of reasons of them which are only doubts and not good. But in this project the investors will like to invest through the referral links.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

These partnerships have given a good face to the project. Nowadays the market is down and many people do not have their money in crypto and the projects face hard time to start new platforms for the crypto community but in this project the team members brought the partners which make sure that this project is a promising project and will have an established future for the crypto users.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

These partnerships have given a good face to the project. Nowadays the market is down and many people do not have their money in crypto and the projects face hard time to start new platforms for the crypto community but in this project the team members brought the partners which make sure that this project is a promising project and will have an established future for the crypto users.
I agree with your point as in the start the projects collect all of their funds within one day and often within a few days but nowadays it take the whole period of ICO to collect the funds for any project as many people afraid from the fluctuations and they often keep their money in fiats and nowadays it becomes hard for projects to get the funds raised faster as in the beginning.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

I agree with your point as in the start the projects collect all of their funds within one day and often within a few days but nowadays it take the whole period of ICO to collect the funds for any project as many people afraid from the fluctuations and they often keep their money in fiats and nowadays it becomes hard for projects to get the funds raised faster as in the beginning.
But the case of this project is different. The investors will know that SOSV is investing in this project so they will also know that this type of partnership increase the value of the coin much more so they will not deny to invest in this project and they will invest in this project happily.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

But the case of this project is different. The investors will know that SOSV is investing in this project so they will also know that this type of partnership increase the value of the coin much more so they will not deny to invest in this project and they will invest in this project happily.
I also agree that this partnership shows the guarantee of the success of unboxed network. It will make the investors more satisfied that they investment will be secured and will bring a huge profit to them in the future and grow more higher in exchanges if they will hold for longer time.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

I also agree that this partnership shows the guarantee of the success of unboxed network. It will make the investors more satisfied that they investment will be secured and will bring a huge profit to them in the future and grow more higher in exchanges if they will hold for longer time.
There was nothing to worry for the investors from the beginning, because there was already a bigger community with unboxed network and they wee ready to launch the platform and it was sure that the project will run with full mode after their launch.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

There was nothing to worry for the investors from the beginning, because there was already a bigger community with unboxed network and they wee ready to launch the platform and it was sure that the project will run with full mode after their launch.
I know that everything was ready and they developers were also ready to develop the project even without the ICO but I am talking about the market as in the down market the coins of the ICO drop on the exchanges which after this partnership will not drop in the exchanges but will rise.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

I know that everything was ready and they developers were also ready to develop the project even without the ICO but I am talking about the market as in the down market the coins of the ICO drop on the exchanges which after this partnership will not drop in the exchanges but will rise.
Yes you are right after this partnership the investors will believe that the investors of the coin are not the weak hands but they will know that the investors of the coin are the bigger and expert investors community and they are not fool to dump the coins on any exchange and not they need urgent money from their investment for their family use. So no one will dump the coin.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Yes you are right after this partnership the investors will believe that the investors of the coin are not the weak hands but they will know that the investors of the coin are the bigger and expert investors community and they are not fool to dump the coins on any exchange and not they need urgent money from their investment for their family use. So no one will dump the coin.
Investors know that bigger hands do not dump and do not escape from the field whenever a bad news come so in this project now we have to believe that this project will not face any dump or any harm when any bad news about bitcoin will come. That is what the investors of teh project will like and that is what which will keep them to hold the coin of this project for a longer time.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Investors know that bigger hands do not dump and do not escape from the field whenever a bad news come so in this project now we have to believe that this project will not face any dump or any harm when any bad news about bitcoin will come. That is what the investors of teh project will like and that is what which will keep them to hold the coin of this project for a longer time.
The developers announced that the SOSV is investing in this project and they also announced that some other partners are also coming like this one which means that they will also invest in this project which means that all of the coins will be finished before the end of the ICO. They all will put a bigger amount of money in this project.
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

In this project everyone is lucky in collecting referrals and get the investors to the project and the investors are satisfied very easily from this project. I have tried with this project and I ma very successful and happy to start work for this project.
#
It is nice to hear that you are getting investors to your referral link, I hope I will also be lucky this time when I will start working for this project to get referrals.
Do not lose your heart from the beginning as if you will do like that from the start then you will not get success, If from the start you will think for the better results then the results will be more better than your expectations while if you will lose heart from the start then you will not be able to make the path for your success.
I am not losing heart but I told you about my past experience. But in this project I hope I will get the success. I will work hard to promote this project to all of the portions of the internet and will convince the investors to invest in this project. I hope I will get enough investors to this project via my referral link.

Investing in this area is not about your heart, it is about your head and how good you are doing your research. If you do bad research it's only about luck.

Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

In this project everyone is lucky in collecting referrals and get the investors to the project and the investors are satisfied very easily from this project. I have tried with this project and I ma very successful and happy to start work for this project.
#
It is nice to hear that you are getting investors to your referral link, I hope I will also be lucky this time when I will start working for this project to get referrals.
Do not lose your heart from the beginning as if you will do like that from the start then you will not get success, If from the start you will think for the better results then the results will be more better than your expectations while if you will lose heart from the start then you will not be able to make the path for your success.
I am not losing heart but I told you about my past experience. But in this project I hope I will get the success. I will work hard to promote this project to all of the portions of the internet and will convince the investors to invest in this project. I hope I will get enough investors to this project via my referral link.

Investing in this area is not about your heart, it is about your head and how good you are doing your research. If you do bad research it's only about luck.
No it is not the luck or any thing else. It is the project and the aim of the project and the work of the team members for the project. If the project is well developed and it has a high potential in the future and the developers of the project are very active for the project then it will be easy to convince the investors to invest in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: