Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

Yes we know that the project from the beginning was much appreciating. Their planning was the amazing planning for the future of the blockchain. Their setup and oracle gave a new layer to the management of the advertisement campaigns.
With the oracle in their code they have made a system with which the companies will not need to hire any manager for running their campaigns. This has given a plus point to the companies for saving their budget for the marketing.
Yes a lot of money of them will be saved in this way. Nowadays the managers have a good fees if they will save these money then they will do more advertisement for that money. So the  more potential for the project to reach their targets.
Maybe you are right but I do not think that the campaign manager take a high fees but still I agree with the point that saving that no money no matter how much is that will help them to make their marketing more high with spending that money for starting more campaigns.
The companies like that type of campaigns in which they will spend less money and get better marketing results. In this project they will save much money and much time for doing their campaigns.
Yes seeing that strategy they will happily come to the unboxed network and will start their marketing. They will know that they are spending money on a product from which the fruits are confirmed. This network will increase much bigger within a shorter time period.
This network is already very bigger and as you said I agree that it will grow more bigger with the passage of time when new companies will know about their system and will know the results from their marketing through unboxed network.
yeah that is right, a number of companies are already with them and and seeing these companies many all other will also come as these companies which are already taking the help of unboxed are the bigger brands of the current time.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

Yes we know that the project from the beginning was much appreciating. Their planning was the amazing planning for the future of the blockchain. Their setup and oracle gave a new layer to the management of the advertisement campaigns.
With the oracle in their code they have made a system with which the companies will not need to hire any manager for running their campaigns. This has given a plus point to the companies for saving their budget for the marketing.
Yes a lot of money of them will be saved in this way. Nowadays the managers have a good fees if they will save these money then they will do more advertisement for that money. So the  more potential for the project to reach their targets.
Maybe you are right but I do not think that the campaign manager take a high fees but still I agree with the point that saving that no money no matter how much is that will help them to make their marketing more high with spending that money for starting more campaigns.
The companies like that type of campaigns in which they will spend less money and get better marketing results. In this project they will save much money and much time for doing their campaigns.
The trust is also a point in starting any marketing campaign. As this platform is the most trusted place so companies will like to get help from this platform for making their marketing. They will not in worry to face any risk of faults from their marketing.
Yes when other companies will see that this network is doing a marketing which is helpful and have the best results then they will have the trust on them and they will happily join the network and will start their further marketing with this network.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

Is it the same service like shoutcart when we will get paid (via paypal) to shout/post on instagram & twitter?
I've been contacting shoutcart so many times to accept cryptocurrencies as one of payment processor without a success.

The reason i still using shoutcart despite of many competitor (other big account) , they still have many advertiser for some of my niche account.

I saw on the roadmap you guys already launched the platform on early 2017, where can i find it?
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Is it the same service like shoutcart when we will get paid (via paypal) to shout/post on instagram & twitter?
I've been contacting shoutcart so many times to accept cryptocurrencies as one of payment processor without a success.

The reason i still using shoutcart despite of many competitor (other big account) , they still have many advertiser for some of my niche account.

I saw on the roadmap you guys already launched the platform on early 2017, where can i find it?

Yes it is the same service as you mentioned in your comment.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Now your wish came to reality. Now you will find a platform for word of mouth advertisement where the crypto payment will be accepted.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Now your wish came to reality. Now you will find a platform for word of mouth advertisement where the crypto payment will be accepted.
Accepting cryptocurrency in that type of platform is the wish and dream of all of the online workers and influencers as this is the best way to get paid nowadays. There is no any hurdle and third party in the payment processing in cryptocurrencies.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Accepting cryptocurrency in that type of platform is the wish and dream of all of the online workers and influencers as this is the best way to get paid nowadays. There is no any hurdle and third party in the payment processing in cryptocurrencies.
One of the main benefit of unboxed will be that it will used by the people all around the world and will not be limited to a few places because of the limited payment processor. Blockchain is used all around the world without any restriction while paypal is for limited countries.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

One of the main benefit of unboxed will be that it will used by the people all around the world and will not be limited to a few places because of the limited payment processor. Blockchain is used all around the world without any restriction while paypal is for limited countries.
Yes the businesses which accept only paypal are limited to only some portions of the world, many of the business for their reach to worldwide try to adopt a number of payment processors. But here the accepted currency will be NBOX coin and that is the coin which all of the people around the world can adopt easily without any third party restriction.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Yes the businesses which accept only paypal are limited to only some portions of the world, many of the business for their reach to worldwide try to adopt a number of payment processors. But here the accepted currency will be NBOX coin and that is the coin which all of the people around the world can adopt easily without any third party restriction.
I heard about shoutcart long ago but I was not able to get in that platform because I was having my paypal account and then it got locked because of my changing name spelling on paypal. It was a lose for me and after that I not joined any site which accept paypal.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

I heard about shoutcart long ago but I was not able to get in that platform because I was having my paypal account and then it got locked because of my changing name spelling on paypal. It was a lose for me and after that I not joined any site which accept paypal.
Wait for the unboxed platform. They will give you access to the influencer earning platform. This is going to be more bigger than all other platforms. None of the platform like this will give you the earning which this platform will give you.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Wait for the unboxed platform. They will give you access to the influencer earning platform. This is going to be more bigger than all other platforms. None of the platform like this will give you the earning which this platform will give you.
Yeah, I an in this platform from now that is why I am investing in this project. I know that will be the best project and this will give the opportunity to all of the people who need online earning. The students will get more benefit as they will continue their study along with earning if they will need to earn money for their living.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

Geting account approved is also a tricky one since they almost rejected all the multi-niche account and all instagram account that have follower less than 10K,

But since it's all targeted they got so many advertiser especially in travel,fashion and luxury niche ,

I hope unboxed will have a same standart (or maybe higher) with shoutcart when accepting worker (influencer)
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

Geting account approved is also a tricky one since they almost rejected all the multi-niche account and all instagram account that have follower less than 10K,

But since it's all targeted they got so many advertiser especially in travel,fashion and luxury niche ,

I hope unboxed will have a same standart (or maybe higher) with shoutcart when accepting worker (influencer)
Unboxed is more better than that in their cooperation with their users and they are more friendly. They have many partners for advertisement which you can see on their website. They are the bigger brands which got partnership with unboxed.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

Unboxed is more better than that in their cooperation with their users and they are more friendly. They have many partners for advertisement which you can see on their website. They are the bigger brands which got partnership with unboxed.
In their span of partners they have them not only from a few categories but they are from all of the categories so people of all kind will take interest in this platform. They also have a bigger community of influencers from now which means that the advertisers will need them for promoting their products. So here is also a chance to grow more bigger.
Lagermood

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

In their span of partners they have them not only from a few categories but they are from all of the categories so people of all kind will take interest in this platform. They also have a bigger community of influencers from now which means that the advertisers will need them for promoting their products. So here is also a chance to grow more bigger.
For the crypto users this will be the best place to participate as the influencers, now just waiting for their ICO to complete as after ICO the developers of the project take the start. They collect funds for the start of the project.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

For the crypto users this will be the best place to participate as the influencers, now just waiting for their ICO to complete as after ICO the developers of the project take the start. They collect funds for the start of the project.
The developers already announced that they are ready for the launch of their full version and the result of the ICO will not affect their planning of the full launch, they said that they are doing the ICO only to get some more funds to give more strength to the project in different ways like to do more bigger marketing and to collect the supporters.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

The developers already announced that they are ready for the launch of their full version and the result of the ICO will not affect their planning of the full launch, they said that they are doing the ICO only to get some more funds to give more strength to the project in different ways like to do more bigger marketing and to collect the supporters.
The ICO is now not a problem as they already got partnership with SOSV which is a bigger company and they are willing to invest in this project which will bring much of the money in the project. There are also many more partners coming for the corwdsale support and the project support after the full launch they will also invest in this project which means the success of the ICO period.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

The ICO is now not a problem as they already got partnership with SOSV which is a bigger company and they are willing to invest in this project which will bring much of the money in the project. There are also many more partners coming for the corwdsale support and the project support after the full launch they will also invest in this project which means the success of the ICO period.
Yes they boosted the ICO process and now unboxed have got enough investment in their project. Now it shows that the unboxed project will be the leading project of their time and will get more success than other of its competitors.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Yes they boosted the ICO process and now unboxed have got enough investment in their project. Now it shows that the unboxed project will be the leading project of their time and will get more success than other of its competitors.
yeah after the completion of the project it is sure that unboxed will lead all of them. The income from it will be higher and everyone will like to join it. The companies are spending much money for their marketing in the blockchain and crypto communities so when unboxed will start to pay their influencers then the pay will be very high amount.
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

There is a difference in the shoutcart and unboxed network. In unboxed network the companies will start their campaign with their specific criteria while in shoutcart the companies choose their influencers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: