Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:32:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

Is it the same service like shoutcart when we will get paid (via paypal) to shout/post on instagram & twitter?
I've been contacting shoutcart so many times to accept cryptocurrencies as one of payment processor without a success.

The reason i still using shoutcart despite of many competitor (other big account) , they still have many advertiser for some of my niche account.

I saw on the roadmap you guys already launched the platform on early 2017, where can i find it?

There is a difference in the shoutcart and unboxed network. In unboxed network the companies will start their campaign with their specific criteria while in shoutcart the companies choose their influencers.
Yes they are different in this way. The shoutcart choose their influencer which is very bad for the smaller ones and some companies do not get well and miss some better. While the system which unboxed will use is the best one which will give the chance to everyone influencer with a specific criteria for which the advertiser create the campaign.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

Is it the same service like shoutcart when we will get paid (via paypal) to shout/post on instagram & twitter?
I've been contacting shoutcart so many times to accept cryptocurrencies as one of payment processor without a success.

The reason i still using shoutcart despite of many competitor (other big account) , they still have many advertiser for some of my niche account.

I saw on the roadmap you guys already launched the platform on early 2017, where can i find it?

There is a difference in the shoutcart and unboxed network. In unboxed network the companies will start their campaign with their specific criteria while in shoutcart the companies choose their influencers.
Yes they are different in this way. The shoutcart choose their influencer which is very bad for the smaller ones and some companies do not get well and miss some better. While the system which unboxed will use is the best one which will give the chance to everyone influencer with a specific criteria for which the advertiser create the campaign.
The shoutcart create a hard competition among the influencers which I do not like. In this many do not get the opportunity.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

The shoutcart create a hard competition among the influencers which I do not like. In this many do not get the opportunity.
In unboxed network there is a group of marketing experts who together with AI selects the unboxers for the campaign which is set by the companies for the advertisement. This make the system more perfect and make the advertisement more beneficial and effective.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

In unboxed network there is a group of marketing experts who together with AI selects the unboxers for the campaign which is set by the companies for the advertisement. This make the system more perfect and make the advertisement more beneficial and effective.
We can say that the unboxed network is the advanced form of other influencer marketing networks. This has brought many things which is favorable by the companies and by the influencers. It will be a network which will benefit everyone.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

We can say that the unboxed network is the advanced form of other influencer marketing networks. This has brought many things which is favorable by the companies and by the influencers. It will be a network which will benefit everyone.
Yes it is the advanced form of marketing for the companies who need influencers for their marketing on social media. The companies will pay for their marketing to a number of influencers to get more effective marketing.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Yes it is the advanced form of marketing for the companies who need influencers for their marketing on social media. The companies will pay for their marketing to a number of influencers to get more effective marketing.
Other benefit is that the influencers will also get paid for their engagement they create for the companies which they promote in their posts. Like the comments will also make money from unboxed platform. This is also plus point for the users of unboxed project.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

Other benefit is that the influencers will also get paid for their engagement they create for the companies which they promote in their posts. Like the comments will also make money from unboxed platform. This is also plus point for the users of unboxed project.
The filter and check system of the project via the oracle is very amazing. It was the need of the day to make everyone satisfied with the platform. This will give opportunity to every legit influencer to take the part in any campaign.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

The filter and check system of the project via the oracle is very amazing. It was the need of the day to make everyone satisfied with the platform. This will give opportunity to every legit influencer to take the part in any campaign.
Yes in there Oracle is playing a vital role. It will keep everything pure and will keep everyone satisfied in this decentralized network.
iluvc768

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I found this project to be a very good and fast development project. This tokens on the floor will see that they will be very high prices. I need to know more about the token exchange in any form.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Yes they have a ready platform from the previous year and in that year they got much success. You can search on their  dot social domain you will get it there. You can join them. I am sure you will be happy with this network much more.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

I found this project to be a very good and fast development project. This tokens on the floor will see that they will be very high prices. I need to know more about the token exchange in any form.
Currently there is an ICO ahead which will be started in the month of October and November. You can invest in the project at that months. The price of the coin is very good and you can get a good amount of bonus on your purchase.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

The project is better which means that in the future the price of the coin will be very high but right now it does not mean that the price in the ICO will also be higher. In the ICO the price of the coin is much better with a discount.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

The project is better which means that in the future the price of the coin will be very high but right now it does not mean that the price in the ICO will also be higher. In the ICO the price of the coin is much better with a discount.
Yes right now the price of the coin is very better and in the future the price will be higher because of the demand of the project. It is better that we all invest in this project in its ICO and do not waste our time in this investment as it looks like the coins will not remain unsold in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Yes right now the price of the coin is very better and in the future the price will be higher because of the demand of the project. It is better that we all invest in this project in its ICO and do not waste our time in this investment as it looks like the coins will not remain unsold in this project.
But right now the ICO is closed and it will be opened up in the month of October. We have to wait for that time to invest in this project.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

But right now the ICO is closed and it will be opened up in the month of October. We have to wait for that time to invest in this project.
Yes I know that and I am talking about the ICO time when it will be opened. In that time we have to invest in this project ICO.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

Seeing the floor of the project I am also in the favor that the price will not remain which is currently available in the ICO. The price of the toke will rise much higher once it will hit the exchanges. On there I am sure the buy orders will be more higher than the sell orders.
Westant

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

Seeing the floor of the project I am also in the favor that the price will not remain which is currently available in the ICO. The price of the toke will rise much higher once it will hit the exchanges. On there I am sure the buy orders will be more higher than the sell orders.
Yes this situation increases the price of the coin more higher and when more and more exchanges will list the coin the more and more people will put their money in this coin and so it will make the coin to the moon.
Hamaber

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

Yes this situation increases the price of the coin more higher and when more and more exchanges will list the coin the more and more people will put their money in this coin and so it will make the coin to the moon.
Yes on exchange listing the price will boost up much higher as the expert investors do not sell the coins of a project like this. They will hold their coins for a longer time as they will know that it is a coin which will have a continuous use and this will cause the price of the coin to rise continuously.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

If the shoe fits — Deichmann and Unboxed
Back again with another Unboxed success story. This time we’re looking at our relationship with Deichmann, the popular german shoe store chain. With shoes to fit every taste and every budget, Deichmann really does have something for everyone: for women, there’s Graceland, 5th Avenue, Victory, Venice , while for men classic styles range from Venice, Victory, and Memphis. And who doesn’t love that feeling of a new pair of shoes. The company reached out to us and asked if we could help spread the word within the Lithuanian market about their latest collection . And, of course, we jumped at the chance. https://medium.com/unboxed-network/if-the-shoe-fits-deichmann-and-unboxed-c9a4af2afcc5
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

will it be some affiliate commission scenario too?

ex : when a client (advertiser) wanna hired influencer to post their product , instead of using pay-per-post/shout method they can choose to pay a commission for each product that sold thru influencer account.

This is a good scenario if the influencer have a right niche account, a big followers and also good engagement rating.

Seriously, Since amazon-affiliate program really hate when their publisher promote their link in social media, many amazon-affiliate that using social media method like instagram will leave that program if you also add this scenario.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: