Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Besides, even my old acquaintances advise me this platform and send the referral links to the official site. It means that advertising actively works. And I think further it will be even better.

That is a good way of finding a good project. Well this is very helpful and it needs a category to organize. This advertisement links to go through to success it is because it is good for the environment. It also looks for the betterment of the project.
Agree, advertisement has large amount of contribution in making a project successful. Once a project launch in the market it needs to after care follow up not just it was already release and after nothing will happen or change you need to find ways to bloom and make it popular.

Advertisement is where everything starts in promoting a project. That is where you are going to start the process of establishing a good connection towards the community. Frequent updates and giving such information to the supporters will gives the project a strong sense into the market.
If this project will come up with a great good way or strategy to promote the P2PEP in this whole crypto currency community, then this will be a good way to boost the name of this project and have a high possibility to gain more users, supporters and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.
Adding more advertising functionalities will be an added advantage for the project to gain more traffic by actively sharing and spreading about the project un various social platforms and communities.
Also now the negative connected with falling of cost of the majority of cryptocurrencies influences promoting of the project. A little time has to pass after that that people have calmed down.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.
For me as of now we can't  see the true value of the project because I know , deep  inside of yours you will jot speak for their l
Ok the project is the longest time to teach saba lang gyud mga uwan.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.
Adding more advertising functionalities will be an added advantage for the project to gain more traffic by actively sharing and spreading about the project un various social platforms and communities.
Also now the negative connected with falling of cost of the majority of cryptocurrencies influences promoting of the project. A little time has to pass after that that people have calmed down.
adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Besides, even my old acquaintances advise me this platform and send the referral links to the official site. It means that advertising actively works. And I think further it will be even better.

That is a good way of finding a good project. Well this is very helpful and it needs a category to organize. This advertisement links to go through to success it is because it is good for the environment. It also looks for the betterment of the project.
Agree, advertisement has large amount of contribution in making a project successful. Once a project launch in the market it needs to after care follow up not just it was already release and after nothing will happen or change you need to find ways to bloom and make it popular.

Advertisement is where everything starts in promoting a project. That is where you are going to start the process of establishing a good connection towards the community. Frequent updates and giving such information to the supporters will gives the project a strong sense into the market.
If this project will come up with a great good way or strategy to promote the P2PEP in this whole crypto currency community, then this will be a good way to boost the name of this project and have a high possibility to gain more users, supporters and investors.
That requires more focus on developmental activities of the project and there should be agile labs dealing with new trending advanced features how the competitors are emerging with the infrastructure so that analysis with right resolutions will ultimately bring more new for P2PEP.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

That requires more focus on developmental activities of the project and there should be agile labs dealing with new trending advanced features how the competitors are emerging with the infrastructure so that analysis with right resolutions will ultimately bring more new for P2PEP.
Well, you guys might be giving a true statement against the project that they come up with a great way on managing the strategy in order to promote or the feature of the p2pep.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.
For me as of now we can't  see the true value of the project because I know , deep  inside of yours you will jot speak for their l
It is true that we cannot see the true value or the price of the token since it is not available to trade in the market so yes, they need a lot of times to develop in the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

We will be able to see all real potential only at full functioning of the platform after start. So far all algorithm only on paper. I hope the real test demonstration of a product will appear.
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

We will be able to see all real potential only at full functioning of the platform after start. So far all algorithm only on paper. I hope the real test demonstration of a product will appear.

It should demonstrate the actual use case of P2PEP really well or otherwise people who invested will get very nervous.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.
Perhaps they are too busy with development of the project therefore we will receive the answer a little later. For now, simply we expect an exit of the developer to communication.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

We can see the result through the effort of the team. We all know that this project release for the sake of the improvement of the environment and for tge sake of happy living of the people living in the community. Well it guarantee a success if everyone will help together for the betterment of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

Perhaps they are too busy with development of the project therefore we will receive the answer a little later. For now, simply we expect an exit of the developer to communication.
Updates and some other information about the project is very important to keep people and investors who are tracking about the project. That is why updates and progress is very important.   I know team can give those information but maybe as of now they are busy un some important things for project betterment. Let's give them the chance once again.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

The communication is the most important part to impart so that we can achieve the greatness of the project. Probably it takes a long time to process so that the project will be great as assual because it can helps to improve the environment to be clean for all time.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

We can see the result through the effort of the team. We all know that this project release for the sake of the improvement of the environment and for tge sake of happy living of the people living in the community. Well it guarantee a success if everyone will help together for the betterment of the project.
Agree we might not noticing the product progress. With the dedication and perseverance of the project team, victory is not impossible and good future and profits.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

Agree we might not noticing the product progress. With the dedication and perseverance of the project team, victory is not impossible and good future and profits.

Right, no one can have a conclusion of what would be the future of this project because its still on the stage of development. Maybe in the coming days we can have a clear sight of what will be the future of this project here in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

The communication is the most important part to impart so that we can achieve the greatness of the project. Probably it takes a long time to process so that the project will be great as assual because it can helps to improve the environment to be clean for all time.

I agree that communication is the most important thing to have in each project in order to have a smooth interaction between the team and the community. We cannot deny the fact that there are times that we cannot totally understand the process and how the project goes. That is why having a good communication will help in order to help understand those who have queries about the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

I agree that communication is the most important thing to have in each project in order to have a smooth interaction between the team and the community. We cannot deny the fact that there are times that we cannot totally understand the process and how the project goes. That is why having a good communication will help in order to help understand those who have queries about the project.
Yeah, I do believe that the communication is an important thing that they should have done before taking an ICO. That's why the developer need to prepare all the risks.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

Right, no one can have a conclusion of what would be the future of this project because its still on the stage of development. Maybe in the coming days we can have a clear sight of what will be the future of this project here in the crypto world.
Just to be clear that the reason on why they keep developing the project until now is, they don't want the earth not safe to be stayed and lived by so many people around the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: