Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.
Perhaps they are too busy with development of the project therefore we will receive the answer a little later. For now, simply we expect an exit of the developer to communication.

The communication is the most important part to impart so that we can achieve the greatness of the project. Probably it takes a long time to process so that the project will be great as assual because it can helps to improve the environment to be clean for all time.
I'm pretty sure they are seeing some great replies and reviews from you guys so that they can get advice and motivated because of all of you. I hope so because the community is the key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.
Perhaps they are too busy with development of the project therefore we will receive the answer a little later. For now, simply we expect an exit of the developer to communication.

The communication is the most important part to impart so that we can achieve the greatness of the project. Probably it takes a long time to process so that the project will be great as assual because it can helps to improve the environment to be clean for all time.

I agree that communication is the most important thing to have in each project in order to have a smooth interaction between the team and the community. We cannot deny the fact that there are times that we cannot totally understand the process and how the project goes. That is why having a good communication will help in order to help understand those who have queries about the project.
Yeah, I do believe that the communication is an important thing that they should have done before taking an ICO. That's why the developer need to prepare all the risks.
The project team should have a good communication and connection between their community. This is truly a good thing to imvest by the team because with a good relationship with the community will help them to grow even more and have the trust and supoort they needed as for the project to keep going.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Yeah, I do believe that the communication is an important thing that they should have done before taking an ICO. That's why the developer need to prepare all the risks.
Yes, key to success in very thing we do is communication and strategies. Communication is the strongest factors to make the project gain numerous supporters and investors. They can expect loyalty because people love projects that are open for suggestions and willing to listen all clients concerns.
zmeddy

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

It became a good practic when ICO update the news every day and participant of the project answer to all the questions of investors here on bitcointalk. The communication with investors is very important.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
I think about the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will help the project  from the very firts place, but this is also costy at the same time. As much as possible if they can make project popular and famous without any advertising that would be very nice.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

It became a good practic when ICO update the news every day and participant of the project answer to all the questions of investors here on bitcointalk. The communication with investors is very important.

The only way to keep in touch with this project is to see what is the updates and the team for sure did not stop and lazy to post for the updates so that we can be able to know what will be the status. Well that is also a way of developing and practicing the communication skills ahead.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
I think about the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will help the project  from the very firts place, but this is also costy at the same time. As much as possible if they can make project popular and famous without any advertising that would be very nice.

In every advertisement is really costy we all know that you need to input a money because that is way of business transaction and to determine wether improve or not by the flow of the business. As we have seen it is increasingly increase the status of income of 5he project as well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

Well it doesn't matter if it cost a huge amount the important thing is that they make the project known to the community. In this way they will gather the support from the community which will help them in developing the project. For sure they will get back those amount if this project will get a good start in the cryptomarket.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

Well it doesn't matter if it cost a huge amount the important thing is that they make the project known to the community. In this way they will gather the support from the community which will help them in developing the project. For sure they will get back those amount if this project will get a good start in the cryptomarket.

There are many ways to make the project popular and it really depends on how the team use it or what ways they should follow. Best of all is having an advertisement though it needs a big amount but it is very effective. I am sure many well know directly about it and the number of supporters and investors will increased.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

In every advertisement is really costy we all know that you need to input a money because that is way of business transaction and to determine wether improve or not by the flow of the business. As we have seen it is increasingly increase the status of income of 5he project as well.
Agree, if they really want to make this project a success they need to invest to gain what they want. Advertisements will truly help the project to grow and attract many investors and supporters. They can fund this investment for a huge return. After all the success of this project is credited to them and there success as well.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

The only way to keep in touch with this project is to see what is the updates and the team for sure did not stop and lazy to post for the updates so that we can be able to know what will be the status. Well that is also a way of developing and practicing the communication skills ahead.
That shows the project chain management from all the levels are very responsible by actively communication with an active channel of bridge by sharing the latest updates and announcements of the project by sharing all the information in all the social channels that will let the participants be aware and builds the trust.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

When the project is more prioritizing on Peer 2 Peer energy protocol we need more collaboration with the energy users and their involvement will add more value for the project, we need more supporters to bring this information to various bodies of crypto currency.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Yeah, indeed. Most of the advertisement can make a great and popular income and also outcome for the project because you can make more better opportunity that can be used in the future to trade.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Their improvement in the platform was increased so many things to improve since the project has been started and released to the public in the bitcointalk community.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

It will be awesome to get some token here.It will help not exclusively to develop the token yet in addition in the sparing of the energy.so would you be able to disclose to me how to purchase the token
Yet, you are able to purchase the token and store it on your safest and high security erc20 wallet on their website https://www.p2pep.com/. I wish they could do more strategies to increase the value.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Yeah, indeed. Most of the advertisement can make a great and popular income and also outcome for the project because you can make more better opportunity that can be used in the future to trade.
That is indeed true. But before the team implement and launched a great advertising and promotions for the P2PEP they need first a bunch of funding to sustain this project. Truly that great strategy to gain the attention and trust of the crowd must the team make to prioritize as the people of the community will fuel the continuous developments of this.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

When the project is more prioritizing on Peer 2 Peer energy protocol we need more collaboration with the energy users and their involvement will add more value for the project, we need more supporters to bring this information to various bodies of crypto currency.
The platform and without it in a plyuby case will find the big circle of followers as about the planet the earth and its future conceives increasing number of people day after day.

vickycoin05

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Their improvement in the platform was increased so many things to improve since the project has been started and released to the public in the bitcointalk community.
Well the only constant in this world is change. So the team and developers has all the chance of the world to improve and develop the project. There is always rooms for change and improvements. I am sure team can surely achieved their victory,
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

You have a point, but I think the word lazy is not suitable to describe the team. They might not posting new updates and project progress but I doubt if they are lazy. This is huge project and there is no room for laziness and I think team are responsible enough and mature to handle and accept responsibilities. Let's give them chancs to prove their skills and talents.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

Yes, quite very helpful for the project. I just hope if they will create and launch one, hope this will very helpful and add confidence in the project specialy the team. The ads are quite expensive and needs much funds for it. If they think ads will make the project more attractive and famous why not, but still think before doing anything thatmight regret in the end.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: